AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
BTW, the latest version is now 'z', and it's strongly advised that you all update to it, as versions y & z have fixed several issues with pills and cages.

fixed a bug related to switching from chastity belt -> cage whilst very small
fixed some wrong text relating to namechange with a work npc
getting fucked by dogs will not reduce horniness

reworked pink pill progression, in theory this is how it should now work:
first time taking 2 in a row you get an overdose event, subsequent overdose events take +1 pill each time (so 3 then 4) overdosing doesn't "linger" past that day, instead you will wake up with withdrawl symptoms
you can take a pink pill while in the midst of withdrawl, but it doesn't cancel, the only way to cancel is to wait it out, or overdose again
If you are under the effects of pink pill and get drunk, you will trigger an overdose (regardless of how many pills you took)
If you attempt to take 5 pills in a row you will vomit, failing to recieve any "benefit" but if you then go get drunk you'll trigger the twig content per usual
manager's office will unlock if you're in stage 2 after your 2nd overdose

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Oh, so you're telling me that having my ass reamed in the gym shower by a futa didn't happen to me in my game? Or are you saying that it doesn't count as losing anal virginity? (And if it doesn't then I need to report it as that's a bug.)
I'm saying it's the latter, but also not a bug. Like most other anal encounters that one is gated behind losing your anal virginity some other way, too. For the dialog choice

[You're too embarrassed to speak up] (To volunteer for something like that you'd need to have some anal experience and to have gotten used to more daring sexual things, either as a whore, a bimbo or general experience with embarrassing situations)

to be replaced by
Eagerly volunteer

you'll need the following stats:
Code:
analvirginity != "" && (whoring >= 5 || bimbofication >= 10 || humiliation >= 10)
Only naughty girls will get their asses reamed by showering futas. ;)

Mar 18, 2019
Well.....
In Tasks tab i don't see any quests.
Only This
"Error: cannot execute macro <<printTasks>>: Cannot read property 'hasOwnProperty' of undefined"
I've fixed this by editing the function getTaskLine().
At one point it checks for task.reward and task.failure, but some tasks don't have such parameters. I added a check to see if these exist before attempts to use them, like this:

JavaScript:
if(finished){
        switch(task.condition){
        case 'Complete':
            if(task.hasOwnProperty('rewards') && task.rewards.hasOwnProperty('text')){
                if (task.rewards.text in sData) {
                    str+="<br>"+sData[task.rewards.text];
                } else {
                    str+="<br>"+task.rewards.text;
                }
            }
            break;
        case 'Failed':
            if(task.hasOwnProperty('failure') && task.failure.hasOwnProperty('text')){
                if ( task.failure.text in sData) {
                    str+="<br>"+sData[task.failure.text];
                } else {
                    str+="<br>"+task.failure.text;
                }
            }
            break;
        }
    }
After this change the tasks are properly displayed as before.

Reactions: Hordragg and dtx

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
0.7.5.0 - Stable On Drugs

After much bug whackamole (thanks to all who report) 0.7.5.0 is ready marking the end of another release, baring any catastrophic issue there will be no further release until the next content release in 0.7.6.
In total 0.7.4/5 tips the scales at a total of 564k words (and increase of 76k from 0.7.2, 14k of which were added in the course of post-release hole-plugging and bugfixing) - that means that secretary, as a whole is now a hair longer than Atlas Shrugged (561k).
For those of you waiting for things to get "stable" highlights of the 0.7.4/5 release include:
  • Reworked drug functionality, including side effects and overdoses
  • A brand new character - Dr. Twig, of the R&D Department, earn his trust and work alongside him as a nurse assistant!
  • A new, more extreme chastity device with 4 unlock options - forced/obedient/voluntary/greed Revamped and expanded penis shrinking content for those that want (deserve?) it
  • New chastity options - all chastity devices now exist in both belt and cage form for you to choose your preferred style
  • Numerous bugfixes, grammar corrections and spelling errors addressed.

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]

Reactions: Hordragg

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Can you go full female or are you stuck as a sissy?
Pretty sure you're stuck as a sissy for now. As for the game... I kid. But I don't think there's a way to go full fem right now. Could be wrong. Haven't looked through the code in a while. Next big update should finally be the black box let's see if it's disappointing and how disappointing it is.

Jul 13, 2018
Hmmm... seems there is issues with the chastity device. I get the following error at the office and can't proceed from this point:

ERROR unexpected fem_style.chastity forced

Ms. Antler mentions I did lock myself in it on my own, but she did. As I have no key, there seems to be no way to progress.

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
Is there a better way to make money? Even if I work hard constantly, do the hans promotion and even the bar toilet I lose money faster than I can make it even without buying anything. I did 2 playthroughs, one where I buy still but paying attention to my money and one where I don't buy anything except what the manager asks. I still go into the Red through rent. And having kurt lower the rent by 20 dollars still isn't enough.(Maid stuff also didn't help out)

q87g

Oct 4, 2017
A how will be so helpful since the mod that was previously made for this is not updated for this current version
Right click, select "Inspect" or "Inspect Element", click the tab "Console", type then press enter SugarCube.State.variables.player.money.total=5000. You will then get 5000 credits. Protip, SugarCube.State.variables will show variables in most HTML games on this site.

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
Right click, select "Inspect" or "Inspect Element", click the tab "Console", type then press enter SugarCube.State.variables.player.money.total=5000. You will then get 5000 credits. Protip, SugarCube.State.variables will show variables in most HTML games on this site.

See, that is most helpful.

Reactions: TheTrueHmmmm

Aragnier

Apr 2, 2019
quick question. Somehow I am unable to make a call, when I click on phone it says "You are already calling someone. Finish your current conversation first!" problem is, I have no current call. Can I fix it somehow?

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes