claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Is there a way/cheat to add phone numbers of different people? My game glitched and despite Bob telling me about Alex and having her card in my inventory there isn't any option to call her.

Edit: I also made a new save and gave Alex a BJ to see if it would give her number and that didn't do it either. Is my game missing some files or something?
You have to USE the card, having the card isn't the same as using it. When you do that it'll add to the phone list, same goes with other cards you'll receive

Reactions: fakeacoount321
Jun 29, 2018
You have to USE the card, having the card isn't the same as using it. When you do that it'll add to the phone list, same goes with other cards you'll receive
Thank you very much. I tried using them earlier, but they were greyed out so I thought that wasn't what you did, but this time I could so I guess I must have technically been in a scene or something the first time? Either way thanks lol.

iLurk

Mar 14, 2019
Does anyone know how to unequip the Formal Steel Collar you get (together with the black dress and arm binders) after the waitress at the work party spills drinks on you and takes you to lost and found?
I can't seem to get rid of it and it's causing the game to produce fatal errors. It also doesn't seem to unlock the data crystal event when wearing the outfit.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Does anyone know how to unequip the Formal Steel Collar you get (together with the black dress and arm binders) after the waitress at the work party spills drinks on you and takes you to lost and found?
You could try opening a console (F12 or Ctrl + Shift + I in most browsers) and entering
Code:
delete SugarCube.State.variables.wornClothing.choker
Press Enter, move on with the game, and see if that fixes things.

Else try downloading the most recent bugfix version from the dev's discord; there may be a fix there.

Reactions: iLurk

Qwarter

Feb 11, 2018
Im at the after work party in the bondage gear from the spill event, and i cannot get the data crystal? Nothing happens, the party just ends.

Qwarter

Feb 11, 2018
It SEEMS like the game is not recognizing the player wearing the bondage armbinder and dress at the party, anyone else has this problem? The data crystal event does not trigger, there is no mention of the binder in descriptions and the dress and binder are not removed after the party ends.

Reactions: iLurk

wedgewu

Jun 8, 2020
setup.getEffectivePlugSize() will return NaN if wearing certain hollow plugs (like hollow_plug_gold) and a normal plug because those items have the hollow_plug attribute, but don't have a plugBonus attribute.

This is still an issue in build 0805aa

This is why a lot of scenes, like certain plug masturbation scenes, will fail (like at work at your desk), and the maid cafe tips can make your money NaN (where part of the tips comes from plug size), because the size is NaN.

Players: if you think something plug size related has happened while wearing both plugs, to fix/avoid this, go back, and don't wear both a hollow plug and a normal plug at the same time (do one or the other).

Hacky fix:
Find (line 29924 in version 0.8.1.0):
size = Math.min(size + getItemData(sleeve).plugBonus, 20);
Replace with:
size = Math.min(size + (sleeve.hasOwnProperty("plugBonus") ? getItemData(sleeve).plugBonus : 1), 20);
note: default plugBonus of 1 based on their normal size versus plugBonus as seen in the Sissyomatic plug item data

Any of the Sissyomatic plugs don't have this issue as they all seem to have the plugBonus attribute.

Last edited:

wedgewu

Jun 8, 2020
It seems I can't exit the shoe store in the latest patch
The code for "room_mall_shoe_store" has some sort of accident: there's two instences of sections of code repeating that spawned off some rogue else's and /if's, and is why you can't leave the store if you go there with Heels < 15 after the first testimonial.
If anyone wants to fix it by hand, replace that whole section with this (make sure to properly replace the starting and ending tw-passagedata tags if you pasting the whole thing in):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

wedgewu

Jun 8, 2020
I can't seem to get rid of it and it's causing the game to produce fatal errors. It also doesn't seem to unlock the data crystal event when wearing the outfit.
I have a solution for this and the below:

It SEEMS like the game is not recognizing the player wearing the bondage armbinder and dress at the party, anyone else has this problem? The data crystal event does not trigger, there is no mention of the binder in descriptions and the dress and binder are not removed after the party ends.
I have a similar issue to Qwarter: the guy still ignores me when I have the dress and armbinder on
A simple, hacky way for a one line change is to find the armbinder's item entry (starting with):
items["bondage_cocktail_dress_armbinder"]={
and replace this line (should be line 41498 in 0.8.1.0):
"specific": "bondagegear",
with this:
"specific": "bondage",

What happened is during the event, checking for the armbinders uses this code:
setup.getItemFromType(&quot;bondage&quot;)
Because the check isn't passed, the armbinders won't be recognized as being worn, and in the data crystal end scene or normal end scene, the collar is won't be removed. (not 100% sure this will fix the steel collar issue).

However, this check is pretty strict, and it needs to check for "bondagegear" not "bondage".

So if you want a non-hacky full solution, instead of the above (don't do both) you need to use "find and replace all" to change that line to this:
setup.getItemFromType(&quot;bondagegear&quot;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Qwarter

elkal18

Jan 6, 2020
In a previous playthrough I remember there was a presentation with Bob, and also I was able to work with Candy at Cafe 52.
I restarted a game recently and played until I reach the 2nd office party (I'm in August) and still, no presentation, no cafe 52, no coffee machine in Antler's office... Is there something I forgot to trigger these events, or is it random?

iLurk

Mar 14, 2019
I have a solution for this and the below:

A simple, hacky way for a one line change is to find the armbinder's item entry (starting with):
items["bondage_cocktail_dress_armbinder"]={
and replace this line (should be line 41498 in 0.8.1.0):
"specific": "bondagegear",
with this:
"specific": "bondage",

What happened is during the event, checking for the armbinders uses this code:
Because the check isn't passed, the armbinders won't be recognized as being worn, and in the data crystal end scene or normal end scene, the collar is won't be removed. (not 100% sure this will fix the steel collar issue).

However, this check is pretty strict, and it needs to check for "bondagegear" not "bondage".

So if you want a non-hacky full solution, instead of the above (don't do both) you need to use "find and replace all" to change that line to this:
I want to try to use this fix but I don't know anything about coding :unsure: Is there a tutorial somewhere or a place to get instructions on how to implement this? I got as far as getting into the console with F12.

Habequiddum

Mar 13, 2018
What are the hidden effects of taking the Sissy Pill Mk1? Is there any difference between taking it every day and every other day since the pills last between 18 and 24 hours? Are there any benefits to OD-ing on the Sissy Pill Mk1? The game takes a bit too long for me to experiment with drug overdose and potentially sabotage myself without some clear payoff.

borrowed

Feb 18, 2020
What are the hidden effects of taking the Sissy Pill Mk1? Is there any difference between taking it every day and every other day since the pills last between 18 and 24 hours? Are there any benefits to OD-ing on the Sissy Pill Mk1? The game takes a bit too long for me to experiment with drug overdose and potentially sabotage myself without some clear payoff.
When you OD on MK 1 while drinking immune to MK1 sissy pill and now up your dose to MK 2

Reactions: Habequiddum

almostideal

May 12, 2020
The first overdose gives you long hair and giant tits. As previously stated, the second OD upgrades you to the MK 2 pill (which improves some XP gain iirc)

Reactions: Habequiddum

wedgewu

Jun 8, 2020
I want to try to use this fix but I don't know anything about coding :unsure: Is there a tutorial somewhere or a place to get instructions on how to implement this? I got as far as getting into the console with F12.
You need to open up secretary.html (I'm assuming you downloaded it to play it.) in a text or code editor (which would give you line numbers to make sure you are in the right area of code, I reccomend notepad++ for Windows, or Sublime Text otherwise) and replace the lines I described. For finding the lines to replace, use ctrl+f and paste in the line that needs to be replaced, or use replace (often ctrl+shift+f in editors) to replace all instances of it.

You'll want to replace all instances of
with

wedgewu

Jun 8, 2020
In a previous playthrough I remember there was a presentation with Bob, and also I was able to work with Candy at Cafe 52.
I restarted a game recently and played until I reach the 2nd office party (I'm in August) and still, no presentation, no cafe 52, no coffee machine in Antler's office... Is there something I forgot to trigger these events, or is it random?
You must get the random event event_work_first_coffee_work_1 (which introduces you to the coffee machine and your first shift at Cafe 52) to work at Cafe 52.
To get that event, you have to get the random event event_work_admin_coffee_0 (which is where the coffee spill happens).
To get that event, you have to get the random event event_work_meeting_stage_3_meeting_admin_1 (where Bob gives his presentation).
To get that event, you have to progress at least to the manager's 3rd stage (check in the console for SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc_manager.stage being 3 or higher) and have attended the previous meetings (check in the console for SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc_manager.flags.meeting_stage needs to be 3), and if you "Gather your things and prepare to attend her." and are wearing a remote plug when a meeting is about to start you'll trigger Bob's meeting.

Seeing as you have attended the 2nd office party, you probably just need to trigger the random work meeting events until the 3rd one where Bob presents. You can back-scum while working to attempt to trigger it.

Reactions: elkal18

Habequiddum

Mar 13, 2018
I expect the wiki'll be updated once .8.1 goes public, but at a glance, the sissy doll makeup event seems to be triggered by failing Antlers' post-lunch makeup inspections four times (in the late game, post office move etc.).

The movie star makeup can't be learned yet.
you can’t learn how to apply Movie Star makeup to yourself. However, if you have a high enough skill you can apply bimbo makeup to yourself, then walk into Stan’s Beauty Salon and he’ll say something funny. Afterwards, you can go there to have him do your movie star makeup or have it applied on permanently for 875.

Habequiddum

Mar 13, 2018
I personally would like the option to be allowed to eventually avoid chastity, especially as a woman, because there really isn't any real point once you transition, but you are still forced to do it obnoxiously.

Has anybody figured out how to unlock the new "bimbo secretary" content? Can you still do it as a smart bimbo? I also can't figure out how to unlock prostitution, the bartender never speaks to me about it.
if you want to avoid chastity, you’re looking at the wrong game. chastity is not a question of if but when and how (forced, obedient, greedy or voluntary).

That being said, you are more than welcome to become a patreon or subscribestar, and then discuss it with the writerin their special channel and express your opinion through their many polls. They frown on this thread since 8.1 is their patron content and its wide release isn’t authorized or appreciated.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes