Aug 22, 2022
There's one specific question which triggers that. Something about a girl passed out drunk at a party and your answer being something about you fucking her because "boys will be boys" or something like that.
amazing, I played this game so many times since 0.3 and I never encountered this ending, didn't even know there was an ending at that specific place :eek:

on a side note, is there any news on the upcoming public version ?

Dec 2, 2022
There should be a "Call Dogmeat" option in the apartment. That way, we can move him to help get certain scenes. I think I am only missing one from his first set because he just won't go to the bedroom when I finally need to sleep

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
Need help with a few things, 1: who the hell is wilma for dominance threshold 15? 2: anyone know where to go for the high heel mall parade? i'm In the damn mall but keep getting told "i'm not here & missed it." 3: how to advance serena? Got her to the "casual" dating part, but swear i saw more scenes with her i can't get to unlock. Therapy & GF dates just... repeat like you've only done them Once, so that ain't it. Do I have to be in stage 5 to Properly "collar" her?

Also: Dr twig is broken on latest version. Error any time i try to visit him. Guessing that'll be fixed quickly since this is a prerelease though.

Arctic_KitsuNe

Dec 26, 2018
cant get strength over 13, says to suck cock after lifting with swolebross, i lift with them, no event happens, i suck cock after still inside the gym, nothing happens

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
There should be a "Call Dogmeat" option in the apartment. That way, we can move him to help get certain scenes. I think I am only missing one from his first set because he just won't go to the bedroom when I finally need to sleep
There already is - dog treats from the mall (there's also cat treats that do the same for the cat)

Need help with a few things, 1: who the hell is wilma for dominance threshold 15? 2: anyone know where to go for the high heel mall parade? i'm In the damn mall but keep getting told "i'm not here & missed it." 3: how to advance serena? Got her to the "casual" dating part, but swear i saw more scenes with her i can't get to unlock. Therapy & GF dates just... repeat like you've only done them Once, so that ain't it. Do I have to be in stage 5 to Properly "collar" her?

Also: Dr twig is broken on latest version. Error any time i try to visit him. Guessing that'll be fixed quickly since this is a prerelease though.
1. Janitor at work, initially appears as part of the quest to get a "body" for AIKO
2. Shoestore in the mall
4. update your html, was fixed a long time ago.

Reactions: Beta The Slave
Dec 2, 2022
There already is - dog treats from the mall (there's also cat treats that do the same for the cat)

1. Janitor at work, initially appears as part of the quest to get a "body" for AIKO
2. Shoestore in the mall
4. update your html, was fixed a long time ago.
I'm an idiot. I never realized that was what the treats did!

Jul 2, 2017
Is it possible for the MC to identify as non-binary or some variety of genderfluid and still complete the whole story?

Or is the MC always forced to identify as a woman at some point in the story line? If it's possible to avoid that event, I'd like to know how.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Is it possible for the MC to identify as non-binary or some variety of genderfluid and still complete the whole story?

Or is the MC always forced to identify as a woman at some point in the story line? If it's possible to avoid that event, I'd like to know how.
You will eventually get forced to identify as a woman least at work, though you can "control the damage" slightly in terms of your friends (Alex/Bob).

Reactions: ufpiviligpiyuv

garktz1

Dec 7, 2022
Great game so far (late stage 3) but a bit grindy for my taste.

However, it says from time to time that serving in the gloryhole with a gag ring would feel great but i cant seem to fin one.

Where can i find one? I remember seing different gags in a different save, but cant find them now...

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
Does anyone know the difference between the pre release version 1021 compared to the public release 1022? is it other cotent/ cheat stuff or is it just bugfix?

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes