smirk

Jul 2, 2019
> Gathering her things Ms. Watergate departs and you are sent back to your desk to resume work.
you work and it loops you back to the event. i'm fucking stuck
Same here; stuck in a loop. Ms. Watergate says "Well, I must say... she seems near perfect to my eye, I guess the weekend gave her enough time to address her flaws on her own?" then I'm sent back to the office only to be summoned again for the exact same scene.

Sloth13

Jan 8, 2018
Same here; stuck in a loop. Ms. Watergate says "Well, I must say... she seems near perfect to my eye, I guess the weekend gave her enough time to address her flaws on her own?" then I'm sent back to the office only to be summoned again for the exact same scene.
I went to the Discord and learned that the reason is that 7.8.0 is not actually out, this is working version, and already fixed in the patreon version, so we can only wait till the next update

K_Nakamura

Jun 29, 2020
I went to the Discord and learned that the reason is that 7.8.0 is not actually out, this is working version, and already fixed in the patreon version, so we can only wait till the next update
Will old saves work with the new version?

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Can someone help me?
I am having issues gettin out of the house on the first day on mobile
I am basically stuck in the house and everything is fine except of r the fact can leave the house
Ok, One, of all this ^^^^^^^^^^ is spamming. It all could of been written in one post. A mod is liable to just delete it all.
Two, There is a search bar at the top you could of looked for a guide or a walkthough
Three, Someone just asked this question the other day. Read back a bit. This thread is not hundreds of pages long. I'm personally surprised it still has not even reached 100 pages knowing this site
And Four, You need all you clothing Shoes, socks, underwear, shirt, pants AND tie to leave the apartment. You also need to have your phone. The clothing is in you closet, Phone in the living room and shoes at the front door. Finally there are things in you closet that are to big to take out of you apartment like the big black box and so you need to leave it behind. In other words if your not wearing it leave it behind.

Reactions: Hordragg

tempest_42

Apr 25, 2018
wel there is an error:

Code:
Error
[CODE]SugarCube.State.variables.wornClothing
> {nipple_piercing: "nipple_rings_large", penis_piercing: "penis_piercing", cage: "chastity_belt_adv", bodysuit: "catsuit_toilet"}
: cannot execute macro <<addItem>>: itemID.lastIndexOf is not a function
<<addItem $player $now "catsuit_toilet" true>>
Error: cannot execute macro <<wearItem>>: Cannot set property 'worn' of undefined
<<wearItem $player $now "catsuit_toilet" true>>
Error: cannot execute macro <<removeItem>>: Cannot read property 'hasOwnProperty' of null
<<removeItem $player $now $scene.plug true>>[/CODE]
I had this happen also.
I used Google Chrome Developer Tools/Console...
In the game, I removed all possible Clothing. Then, in Developer Tools, I looked at the SugarCube variable wornClothing. I saw this:

Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.wornClothing
> {nipple_piercing: "nipple_rings_large", penis_piercing: "penis_piercing", cage: "chastity_belt_adv", bodysuit: "catsuit_toilet"}
So then I entered this command to fix it:
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.wornClothing={nipple_piercing: "nipple_rings_large", penis_piercing: "penis_piercing", cage: "chastity_belt_adv"}
You should see that the difference is that I removed the ", bodysuit" entry. You will have to do yours for what else you are wearing other than the bodysuit. That catsuit seems to be broken presently.

belec

Aug 15, 2017
I had this happen also.
I used Google Chrome Developer Tools/Console...
In the game, I removed all possible Clothing. Then, in Developer Tools, I looked at the SugarCube variable wornClothing. I saw this:

Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.wornClothing
So then I entered this command to fix it:
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.wornClothing={nipple_piercing: "nipple_rings_large", penis_piercing: "penis_piercing", cage: "chastity_belt_adv"}
You should see that the difference is that I removed the ", bodysuit" entry. You will have to do yours for what else you are wearing other than the bodysuit. That catsuit seems to be broken presently.
i made my work more easy i just removed lines addItem and wearItem for catsuit in html file so i can play that event without any errors.

belec

Aug 15, 2017
How to improve XP magnification?

Please be more detailed. Thank you
Edit html file search for following:
Code:
var ammountList = {
    "insignificant":     5,
    "slightly":         6,
    "little":             7,
    "almost":             9,
    "normal":             11,
    "very":             13,
    "terrible":         15,
    "unbelievable":     17
};
replace it with:
Code:
var ammountList = {
    "insignificant":     999,
    "slightly":         999,
    "little":             999,
    "almost":             999,
    "normal":             999,
    "very":             999,
    "terrible":         999,
    "unbelievable":     999
};
this will boost any XP you get by a huge amount

Reactions: Jackyll48

yinyisen

Feb 23, 2020
Edit html file search for following:
Code:
var ammountList = {
    "insignificant":     5,
    "slightly":         6,
    "little":             7,
    "almost":             9,
    "normal":             11,
    "very":             13,
    "terrible":         15,
    "unbelievable":     17
};
replace it with:
Code:
var ammountList = {
    "insignificant":     999,
    "slightly":         999,
    "little":             999,
    "almost":             999,
    "normal":             999,
    "very":             999,
    "terrible":         999,
    "unbelievable":     999
};
this will boost any XP you get by a huge amount
Thank you, friend

Exphrasestwn

Dec 30, 2017
The game broke at the end of work. It just says the usual Friday text

"It is nearing the end of the day and your thoughts turn towards the weekend. [Continue.]"

Hitting continue just loops on the same passage over and over again. This is on the day of Bob's promotion after the party.

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
The game broke at the end of work. It just says the usual Friday text

"It is nearing the end of the day and your thoughts turn towards the weekend. [Continue.]"

Hitting continue just loops on the same passage over and over again. This is on the day of Bob's promotion after the party.
Use the link on the OP home page for discord and report the bug to Sashka under the #bugs section and be sure to provide a save for the instance the bug occurs.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes