gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Are there any further, so far not present, fetishes planned in the future, like incest or NTR?
There are no family members in the game so incest is unlikely. If you consider either Antlers or Bob a love interest then their scenes together already have an element of NTR.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
DEspite this game not having the gay tags I've seen here there is some M on M content? Is it optional? I rlly don't like when games don't specify if there are optional settings or none at all.
Lots.

It's a sissification game. From memory, you may be able to mostly avoid the MC taking cocks, but you'll be cutting yourself off from a large percentage of the content.

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
I am getting a lot of " This video is missing. We are currently replacing a few of the older ones. You download an older version of the game and replace the missing files." and I download the version from this site :(
Not sure what the devs means by "you download an older version"

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
I am getting a lot of " This video is missing. We are currently replacing a few of the older ones. You download an older version of the game and replace the missing files." and I download the version from this site :(
I guess some video still not added here. Just wait 1 week, and we will see what change in game.

Reactions: Forix

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
So here's the deal with that:
At some point in the update cycle, a bunch of videos were removed as they are slated to be replaced with new ones. So those no longer exist in the game's "video" folder. Older versions still have these videos. Why they outright removed the old videos rather than just putting a comment in the code somewhere as a reminder to replace them when the new videos are done is beyond me.

What do you do about it?
You find an older version that did contain those videos and merge the "video" folders together in the folder for the latest release.

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020

Razorclaws

May 3, 2017
My stats for Prostitution is maxed out at 5 and I can't figure out how to get it higher. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

drfeelgood6626

May 12, 2021
Where do you get the actual data crystal. Seen it in the warp engine for stage 3, but where and when do you actually get it ? And no not the data plug. Thanks !

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I guess thats it. Its the purple looking rectangle in your inventory when you warp to stage 3. Where in the game does 1 get this device ?
I haven't got a copy of the game to hand to check, but if it's the one I'm thinking of: Once you advance far enough in the storyline, Antlers starts bringing the MC to a company party every Thursday night. Once you're there, there's a story event (triggered by speaking to the waitress, if memory serves) where the MC ends up inadvertently smuggling a suspicious data crystal with some faked data throwing suspicion on Antlers.

There are a few options for what you can do with the data once they have been intercepted, but they don't lead to much for now (one option leads to a bad end, I think).

drfeelgood6626

May 12, 2021
I haven't got a copy of the game to hand to check, but if it's the one I'm thinking of: Once you advance far enough in the storyline, Antlers starts bringing the MC to a company party every Thursday night. Once you're there, there's a story event (triggered by speaking to the waitress, if memory serves) where the MC ends up inadvertently smuggling a suspicious data crystal with some faked data throwing suspicion on Antlers.

There are a few options for what you can do with the data once they have been intercepted, but they don't lead to much for now (one option leads to a bad end, I think).
Thanks !

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018
So new Update is out. Not sure if anyone wants to really play it for now depending on how much grinding you "have" to do. It seems to break some saves from previous versions atm. From my saves it seems to break any that have the sissyomatic equipped. Any saves before getting that seem to work but ones after that seem to all be broken. Something about $player is not defined aborting.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes