Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well played! Though honouring the pussy we always wanted but never had, I already do name her Serena, so I feel adding the above would be a tad much. :LOL:

Reactions: gregers
Oct 16, 2017
Man in the Male Changing room's Private Shower doesn't seem to count towards "Anal Experience" in terms of Anal Cherry being popped if still a virgin.

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
I think that's an emphatic no to both your speculations. The current patreon version becomes public after about a month or so without any change of content: It's essentially a closed beta, ironing out (most of) the bugs before the public release. Much of the old image content has been changed a while ago (early versions used manipulated photos instead of the current art) but that's about it. Some events/items etc. currently lack images (I don't think there were ever any images for the cat, e.g.), but those are being gradually backfilled.

The current version in the OP is a leaked pre-release version: It is likely buggy and quite possible that it has some images missing.
I've noticed that the pre-release version specifically often has images of new items missing, and filled up on the actual release. I believe the cat is of lower priority since there isn't any particular event of interest involving it at least for the moment.

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
If I want to skip days of work without penalty, is there an option for this in game. Or does anyone know what I would have to edit in console to reset the counter?

Also, I added an item to my inventory via debug. Is there a way to remove an item that was added to your inventory with console?

What are the requirements for the training with Hank scene?

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
I've noticed that the pre-release version specifically often has images of new items missing, and filled up on the actual release. I believe the cat is of lower priority since there isn't any particular event of interest involving it at least for the moment.
Clothing may be the most noticeable gap, but the initial test version is usually made with literally zero art ready, thus no/blank-background scenes, and no character art unless they're appearing as they have from previous content.

If I want to skip days of work without penalty, is there an option for this in game. Or does anyone know what I would have to edit in console to reset the counter?
If you mean skipping forward in time that is not possible, and attempting to do it by hand is liable to utterly break the game. If you mean resetting the "critical failure" count, the counter is stored in SugarCube.State.variables.npc_manager.criticalanger and you can edit it via the console.

Also, I added an item to my inventory via debug. Is there a way to remove an item that was added to your inventory with console?
SugarCube.setup.removeItem("itemid")

What are the requirements for the training with Hank scene?
There are multiple scenes in sequence, so I'm not sure which one you are specifically referring to. To reach the end of anal training with him (the only one of his 3 types of training that is yet released) would require:
stamina >= 10 to finish the handjob
to have had anal sex previously to start that training
penis > 10 and anal > 7 for the first training session
prostitution > 5, sex obsession > 10, anal >= 10 and wearing a large plug for the second session
submission > 10, wearing steep heels and anal >= 15 for the 3rd session

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fallow Milk
Oct 16, 2017
Is this something that should be a scene if the PC has told Greg to leave Antlers alone, and each time he has had a meeting previously with her, the PC has had to relieve her sexual frustrations in-stead of Greg, cause he seems to have told her that he promised the PC not to do anything to her?

""Hey, bro, you holdin' down the fort?" He asks with an awkward grin. He seems a bit distracted and you reflect back on what he was doing with, or more accurately, to, your Mistress the last time he visited. "Imma just head on in." He states walking past your desk and disappearing into the inner office."

This makes it sound as if Greg did something to Antlers, something sexual, and he's embarrassed or feeling awkward about it.

Here's another thing, I keep getting this from Antlers every time she does an end-of-the-week inspection:
"You missed a few hours. Let us see if your work performance is at least within reason."
But isn't this incorrect if the PC has always worked far more hours each and every day and week than is required?

"Sliding out the... quite large plug with a pop and a gasp from your partner's two ends, you line up your inaccessible penis with her ready and gaping hole."
I somehow managed to fuck another sissy's bumhole with my locked-up penis.

Last edited:

robertronald

Aug 7, 2021
Alright obviously I have to be a patron to actually have any sway in the content of the game, but I did come up with a relatively small-medium sized idea that I think the developers/patrons should consider adding:

Police Station location!

Contains a jail in which you can be locked in overnight (or for longer depending on what else is added), some police officers, and maybe some felons.

Some possible ideas for what to do have there:
- community outreach for prisoners program, in which you sexually satisfy some very rough felons (men and women)
- officers who you could report rapes to (and who will simply rape you in response)
- getting arrested or voluntarily spending time in prison, leading to bondage, rape, and gangbang content. For the former option of getting in there, maybe the arrest for robbery, which could also be the event to unlock the prison

Alternative to needing to be arrested for robbery, maybe new side content could include being a street hooker, and perhaps even though prostitution is legal in-universe, street solicitation is not. This could also play into the arrests when you’re robbed/offer your body to muggers on your way home at night.

Anyways that’s my two cents, obviously developers have discretion and patrons still need to vote on content but it could be an excellent way to shoehorn in some of the side fetishes!

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Alright obviously I have to be a patron to actually have any sway in the content of the game, but I did come up with a relatively small-medium sized idea that I think the developers/patrons should consider adding:

Police Station location!

Contains a jail in which you can be locked in overnight (or for longer depending on what else is added), some police officers, and maybe some felons.

Some possible ideas for what to do have there:
- community outreach for prisoners program, in which you sexually satisfy some very rough felons (men and women)
- officers who you could report rapes to (and who will simply rape you in response)
- getting arrested or voluntarily spending time in prison, leading to bondage, rape, and gangbang content. For the former option of getting in there, maybe the arrest for robbery, which could also be the event to unlock the prison

Alternative to needing to be arrested for robbery, maybe new side content could include being a street hooker, and perhaps even though prostitution is legal in-universe, street solicitation is not. This could also play into the arrests when you’re robbed/offer your body to muggers on your way home at night.

Anyways that’s my two cents, obviously developers have discretion and patrons still need to vote on content but it could be an excellent way to shoehorn in some of the side fetishes!
There's already a repeatable event for spending the night in jail (getting caught stealing from the apartment when cleaning); getting locked up for longer would interfere with work schedules etc., and thus require more work.

robertronald

Aug 7, 2021
There's already a repeatable event for spending the night in jail (getting caught stealing from the apartment when cleaning); getting locked up for longer would interfere with work schedules etc., and thus require more work.
Yeah that event is repeatable, but is (for obvious reasons) on the short side and has little gameplay impact. This would be a larger expansion and create more side content to the current game, similarly to prostitution content. But regardless, just a suggestion for some indeterminate future!

Oct 16, 2017
2021-11-09_18-44-10.png
Getting this after I unlocked and removed my chastity belt before getting it again.
First I was wearing the chastity belt with a key in the inventory, then I went back with the back arrow and unlocked and removed belt, then when I got this maid scene in the bathrooms again, this error popped up all of a sudden.

Another possible bug: When acting as a bitch during the "Bring Your Dog to Work Day" and getting fucked by Bergmeister's Dog's knotted dick, it doesn't seem to count towards losing one's virginity.

When I convince Antlers to take me to the Executive Toilets to serve as a human toilet, I work until 16:55, but when I press "Return to work" it is suddenly 13:53. I think what is happening is that the entire Executive Toilets event gets erased and forces the PC back to re-do the initial "I'm full" scene with Antlers, only that this time around the PC doesn't get praised by her and given the option of asking to do it for money or if PC can use their skills for her in a different way somehow.

Last edited:

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Is this something that should be a scene if the PC has told Greg to leave Antlers alone, and each time he has had a meeting previously with her, the PC has had to relieve her sexual frustrations in-stead of Greg, cause he seems to have told her that he promised the PC not to do anything to her?
Fixed, note that you can change whether Bob will pursue Antlers when talking to him at the bar

I somehow managed to fuck another sissy's bumhole with my locked-up penis.
Fixed

Fixed, you shouldn't have been able to fiddle with inventory in that passage

Another possible bug: When acting as a bitch during the "Bring Your Dog to Work Day" and getting fucked by Bergmeister's Dog's knotted dick, it doesn't seem to count towards losing one's virginity.
Fixed, event shouldn't trigger if you're virgin

When I convince Antlers to take me to the Executive Toilets to serve as a human toilet, I work until 16:55, but when I press "Return to work" it is suddenly 13:53. I think what is happening is that the entire Executive Toilets event gets erased and forces the PC back to re-do the initial "I'm full" scene with Antlers, only that this time around the PC doesn't get praised by her and given the option of asking to do it for money or if PC can use their skills for her in a different way somehow.
Would need a save to investigate.

hello I have a question for the creator of the game, do you plan to add scat content ??
We do not.

Police Station location!
This would be possible, though the way it would disrupt events raises some serious complexity issues (though I mostly know how to address them mechanically). Out of scope for present, particulalry since my current priority is finishing the core plot arc rather than adding more side content, but if enough people rallied for it/managed to inspire me I might consider writing it.

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2017
Fixed, you shouldn't have been able to fiddle with inventory in that passage
What I did was I forgot to remove the belt when I first got that passage,
I then used the back arrow above the Character Avatar to get to a point before the passage,
Went into the private stall and removed the belt,
Went back out of the private stall and in again until I got the passage once more,
And that's when the screenshot presents itself, whenever I am not wearing the belt.

But if it is fixed now, then there's no need to investigate further, I'm just glad my report helped improve the game a little bit ^^

Oct 16, 2017
I am being told to come back to the shoe store before they close on Sunday, but the Task insert's time is set for Saturday at 01:00 am, and trying to go to sleep before then will force wake the PC at 01:00 am Saturday with the choice to go in right away or skip till next week, but going in right away causes the PC to face a closed Mall.
Choosing to "Wait until mall opens" will cause a new phone call at 02:00 am, but when then choosing to go right away now causes the PC to somehow get past the closed Mall's gates or security to arrive at the Shoe store at 02:20 am.
Currently, going there on Friday before closing hours of the Mall will trigger the scene without another choice, not even being able to look around at the store's products.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
I am being told to come back to the shoe store before they close on Sunday, but the Task insert's time is set for Saturday at 01:00 am, and trying to go to sleep before then will force wake the PC at 01:00 am Saturday with the choice to go in right away or skip till next week, but going in right away causes the PC to face a closed Mall.
Choosing to "Wait until mall opens" will cause a new phone call at 02:00 am, but when then choosing to go right away now causes the PC to somehow get past the closed Mall's gates or security to arrive at the Shoe store at 02:20 am.
Currently, going there on Friday before closing hours of the Mall will trigger the scene without another choice, not even being able to look around at the store's products.
Fixed, thanks

Reactions: Astra Starwalker
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes