gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I was sort of suprised by the valkyrie event in 0.8.4.3 though: The MC gets an email with a job offer, and if you accept it the game ends. I guess it's one way to have the MC escape Antlers and her ilk, albeit not a very satisfying one.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
I don't think it makes a difference since eventually you end up being force fed the sissy pills anyway which forces sex obsession up. There's a point in the story where you just end up being rail roaded to Stage 3 because I refused to take the sissy pill and the doctor showed up anyway and forced them, then antlers will also force them on you from time to time.
Drugs are only forced if you enabled that fetish, if you don't enable such, they are completely avoidable.

I was sort of suprised by the valkyrie event in 0.8.4.3 though: The MC gets an email with a job offer, and if you accept it the game ends. I guess it's one way to have the MC escape Antlers and her ilk, albeit not a very satisfying one.
It's a seed/plot hook to setup some late-game/unreleased events

Reactions: gregers

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
Hiya! this must be my first comment on this game and let me just say I am thoroughly enjoying it. I am a femboy myself, but I don't want to be forced into it so I always try to find ways to naturally become more feminine without picking excessive options and trying to be a good and loyal employee still... as I try to befriend and make everyone happy.

I am kinda chaotic in nature, so I hide true intelligence and cunning plans behind my cum filled smile as I hate it when they try to reduce my intelligence... I really hate being a bimbo, but not the people themselves. For me, the right amount of intelligence makes a more interesting person.

When they try to make me more of a meek and small cocked sissy then I am more determined to be a confident and well-endowed femboy so good thing I am pansexual as well.

I do hope there is a path to being a Switch/Dom Femboy while still being kind and wacky :3

Futaket

Aug 14, 2021
So I'm stuck with trying to apply makeup for the first time ever.. when I try the online tutorial it tells me to find check for what serena left behind but what I can't access it just shows the option yo check its details.

swhitgrl2021

Dec 20, 2021
Hiya! this must be my first comment on this game and let me just say I am thoroughly enjoying it. I am a femboy myself, but I don't want to be forced into it so I always try to find ways to naturally become more feminine without picking excessive options and trying to be a good and loyal employee still... as I try to befriend and make everyone happy.

I am kinda chaotic in nature, so I hide true intelligence and cunning plans behind my cum filled smile as I hate it when they try to reduce my intelligence... I really hate being a bimbo, but not the people themselves. For me, the right amount of intelligence makes a more interesting person.

When they try to make me more of a meek and small cocked sissy then I am more determined to be a confident and well-endowed femboy so good thing I am pansexual as well.

I do hope there is a path to being a Switch/Dom Femboy while still being kind and wacky :3
There is a Domme route later on, especially over Alex and chasity control (Alex will also act as a Switch now and again too) and a few of the company employees. And the MC can go undercover as a Domme manager at one of the staff parties on a Thursday (with the right necklace). But even then there's still a hierarchy to follow. Antlers, for example, is submissive to Mr Pawn but not in a slave way. The Switch / Domme route is like that for the MC who still has to follow orders from Antlers and might wear Antler's slave collar, no matter how domme they get, the hierarchy takes over.

Good luck on your Secretary journey, it's fun if you let it happen.

So I'm stuck with trying to apply makeup for the first time ever.. when I try the online tutorial it tells me to find check for what serena left behind but what I can't access it just shows the option yo check its details.
After talking to Alex at a coffee date who recommended makeup, I later used the computer in my lounge with a makeup kit and did a basic online makeup course to get the makeup training started. Candy can also teach makeup basics.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Check the wardrobe in the bedroom for a makeup kit.

Eisberg25

Aug 25, 2020
While that is correct, if you don't have the key, you can learn it in the computer, or this section has no function in the computer.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
While that is correct, if you don't have the key, you can learn it in the computer, or this section has no function in the computer.
I'm not sure what you're asking, but yes, if you don't have the key the section has a function; requires high Smarts (10 + 2*ChastityLevel) and, for a manual lock, Dexterity.

Reactions: Habequiddum

smilyguy

Mar 25, 2020
My one major complaint about this game is that the "forced" path feels more like every other path, just slower. I also kind of wish the "paths" were more set in stone once you start down one. Or at the very least gave more feedback as to which one you're going down. It's like once you've done something it doesn't matter why you did it, whether you wanted to or not, or how much you fought it, your character will have the same outlook on the situation.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
My one major complaint about this game is that the "forced" path feels more like every other path, just slower. I also kind of wish the "paths" were more set in stone once you start down one. Or at the very least gave more feedback as to which one you're going down. It's like once you've done something it doesn't matter why you did it, whether you wanted to or not, or how much you fought it, your character will have the same outlook on the situation.
I believe the next version (0.8.5, which I think is now in prerelease testing) is to introduce a 'strict' path as a harsher variety of the forced path. Don't know is that'll address this issue in any way.

I admire the flexibility in this game in that each path is not set in stone; you can jump back and forth and mix and match a bit, if that's your thing, but it has it's downsides.

Of course it is/would be a massive endeavour to have every scene take every choice you've made until then into account, but you're right that there is sometimes a bit of a disconnect. If the MC has been forced through every step of the way and has told the manager unequivocally that they hate what she's doing to them (during her home visit), it's odd to still have her described in adoring terms.

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
I admire the flexibility in this game in that each path is not set in stone; you can jump back and forth and mix and match a bit, if that's your thing, but it has it's downsides.
Absolutely. I appreciate the option to Skeletor it up in the "Jokes on you, I'm in to this shit!" sense and not lean too far toward humiliation and cruelty. It does, however, make matching dialogue a lot of work.

Reactions: gregers

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
Does anyone know what choices I have to make on the first work day to earn the achievement: At the Office: Career Girl: Meant for this job?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Does anyone know what choices I have to make on the first work day to earn the achievement: At the Office: Career Girl: Meant for this job?
The hint is:
Complete the first day of your new job without making any mistakes.
So the MC must get to work on time wearing proper clothes, follow her instructions, deliver the right lunch, don't make her angry, don't show her their cock, don't get hard, etc. There may be leeway for one or two mistakes, but that's about it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
The hint is:

So the MC must get to work on time wearing proper clothes, follow her instructions, deliver the right lunch, don't make her angry, don't show her their cock, don't get hard, etc. There may be leeway for one or two mistakes, but that's about it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have tried everything but it doesn't seem to work. I already get an angry point for not understanding the contract completly, although I tried to read it with high smarts, low stress, zero hornyness and full energy twice. And I get a hardon after work no matter what I do. All other aspects were fullfilled.
Maybe this achievement is not meant to be achieved...

Reactions: Habequiddum

bgmaster

Jan 7, 2019
Have tried everything but it doesn't seem to work. I already get an angry point for not understanding the contract completly, although I tried to read it with high smarts, low stress, zero hornyness and full energy twice. And I get a hardon after work no matter what I do. All other aspects were fullfilled.
Maybe this achievement is not meant to be achieved...
If on the first day you move to give up, Antler does the "matrix" scene and you take the pill that makes your breasts grow, then the achievement fails, because you get horny and Antler gets angry, even though it was her fault.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes