• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Secrets [Ep. 3 v4.0] [Elun Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

wrarar

draws (cg): really goo...OH MY GOD look how well draw is that plane, is almost like a movie!!

scenes: really hot.

characters: good and well done

story: is just amazing.

gameplay: +1, just go full james bond, and all is gonna be ok.

conclussion: a good story well writed, a main character full of quirks and mistery, surrounding with georgeus womens all arround,
    spectacular graffics and also lots of sexy moments. what else do you want? lobster?
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Racoondog21

This is one of the better VN games out here, it has an extremely immersive story at such an early stage in development, great visuals, some decent soundtracks. This game has a lot of potential, cannot wait to see what comes next.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

UncleVT

This game is very above of the average with great chances to be one of the best in the forum. The renders are detailed enough and yeah, the chicks are gorgeous. Also like the setup as a TV show is very good. At last, he story is extremely intriguing and attractive wanting to continuing play to see more. Great job.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Hyperserver

i can not recommend it at all.
    MC got a monster cock that makes you feel more pain than pleasure.
    If you decide not to be a whore and fuck all you can see its leading to a game over.
    Renderings are just average
    Story is implausible and doubious
    in summary its just a no-go-game - maybe the dev will change it in future, but as it is in version 2.0 its not even worth to think about to download rather than consider to pledge
    personally for me it seems that the dev just fullfills his weird sex fantasy than doing a serious VN game with a well designed setup and story
    last but not least my personal thoughts about call this v 2.0 - to call the first update after initial release with just few minutes gameplay as EPISODE 2 and the version as 2.0 may be possible, but does not make any sense at all and misleads just to download in hope for a decient amount of content. I dont call this to be on purpose, but it looks like a pledge-grabbing
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Floga

+Top Quality Renders
    +Very Intriguing and original storyline
    +Different variety of women
    + Plenty of content for a v0.1
    + On-the-next-episode is a great thing to show.

- The only negative thing I could think of, is Julia's breasts are too huge and saggy. Saggy, I can understand because she's portraying a probably 40s lady, but her size could be reduced.
    Great introduction. I hope you keep up the good work.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Goblin Baily: DILF

the renders are realistic, the sex pace might be a bt too fast. we do have sex with officer" cutie puss" a bit too fast, but the story promises more in terms of mystery and intrigue.
    thiss is a demo review