VN Ren'Py Secrets of Sorcery [v0.23.0 Public] [Habardgames]

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

taru

Apr 23, 2018
it would be pretty awesome and kinda original (imo since I've not seen it done more than once maybe) if he could talk to takane about falling for all the girls and she maybe tries to help him or something of the sort that would add good story to this game

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
There's any sex scene in here yet? Would like to wait for more updates if sex is still not here.
What are you talking about? Most sex scenes already get old...

Btw, @ dev:
There is a mixed scene bug if you let kat lick you, during the orgasm flash you see takane holding your dick.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
So, Yuriko and Nagisa are 2 new love interests, they have affection stats after all, they just haven't been added to the character list/circle yet, now I'm curious who else will be added to it, Sasha is out, she already had many opportunities to get points, yet she didn't get any, so we can safely say she won't be one.

The wiki says that the choice with cumming inside Nari or pulling out may have bigger ramifications later on, but she gets on the pill no matter what, and she took a morning after pill, so I don't think there will ever be any ramifications from that choice.

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I am at main event Three Smiling Faces and I've done every quest the wiki says I need to do and there is no quests with a character left that I can do until I've done a main quest that happens after that.
But the main quest never starts.
Anyone got an idea about this? or has the dev made a misstake somewhere is the wiki wrong? These lessons in love
copycat games are getting on my nerves lately. They just had to copy what's worst about that game and that's the freeroam quest system that is annoying as hell.

Reactions: Bobster4988

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I cant speak about the wiki since i never used it but the quests work fine without any problem.
Maybe you just forgot wo invite someone or didnt hang out enough with mom and kitty, also some morning/midday events on weekends are needed to start/continue quests. And last but not least, your training requires time, so it needs a few weeks for the next step and some questlines might be bound to your progress there.

P.S:
Comparing this game with LiL is like comparing rice with noodles...

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I cant speak about the wiki since i never used it but the quests work fine without any problem.
Maybe you just forgot wo invite someone or didnt hang out enough with mom and kitty, also some morning/midday events on weekends are needed to start/continue quests. And last but not least, your training requires time, so it needs a few weeks for the next step and some questlines might be bound to your progress there.

P.S:
Comparing this game with LiL is like comparing rice with noodles...
It's really not, it plays the same, how quests work is identical. it's the same Template. Same with Sensei overnight, also same template. The only difference is the story and characters.

No I have done all events I am at day 300+ I got way more points with every character than I need, there are no specific weekend events, it's all character events which I have done, I have checked all events on the wiki, all of the ones I haven't done are tied to main events I havn't done and can't do since they are locked behind each other. Literally the only quest I can do is the one that is not starting.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Thats just how sandbox games work in general...except for the detail you dont have a map but a list of people/locations to go.

Well, time to do a little sandboxing then, do everything, takes 3 ingame weeks max and then you see whats up...following a wiki is not just boring, it also can lead you the wrong way if there is the slightest error. You may skip the charas without open events, but aside from that, just find the thing you missed.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Anyone knows what's this?
1674365497040.png

Missing event with Sumi, or is this related to the Femdom route? I didn't go towards that path so maybe that's why it got skipped?

Another missing event here with Nari

1674367271621.png

Edit:
Oh nevermind... its in the Wiki anyway. Just as much Lust points as you can get before those events.

Last edited:

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
Are we able to miss events? It's hard enough knowing how to activate them and going to the wiki seems like a bad answer to the issue imo. Kind of worried to continue because I don't feel like missing something and then having to redo half the game to fix it.

I love the game atm, it's just the gameplay aka the quest system which is unnecessarily painful.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Are we able to miss events? It's hard enough knowing how to activate them and going to the wiki seems like a bad answer to the issue imo. Kind of worried to continue because I don't feel like missing something and then having to redo half the game to fix it.

I love the game atm, it's just the gameplay aka the quest system which is unnecessarily painful.
post above yours look.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Secrets Of Sorcery [0.011.5] Compressed (Half-Tested) With UAGC (2.4.1)

Win (838 MB/ 409 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
at this point the Dev needs to make the choice of either quitting the game or changing the visuals. if this is done for fun then no problem, but if money is what the Dev wants, it won't happen with this one. most of these games are the same copy paste visually no original work done boring burnout. and it's a shame because these people actually work hours and hours to make a good game, but it's just not enough because you can't turn shit into gold. and this game engine sadly is shit, it's the same models, same animations after so many years, people just don't wanna see this shit anymore. not unless it has some original stuff like different visuals (combining it with blender or something) or actually creating new sex animations (Koikatsu is fucking garbage, there I said it. the same crap every version, everyone working on a game but no one bothers to create new positions LOL)

just my 2 cents, take or leave it, wouldn't change much.
I don't care so much about the visuals I can live with them being straight default as LONG as the story is good! The story ultimately needs to carry it the only time visuals makes the game is if it's a pure trainer with no damn story.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Goddamit, I think this is the third time I've downloaded this game only for the first screen to indicate that it's a sandbox.

If this is a sandbox then update the tags please, otherwise the commet section is just going to fill up with posts like this.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Guide is about worthless as I could not find character events.. also please stop making events miss-able.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xtmr61

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
So.. Hana used MC since his arrival, was ok with the idea of killing him to kill an enemy.... and mc... is ok with it. What? I would be furious with her and would not let it go that easy, he went from "I am not sure iam ok with this" to "ok, fine" in 3 paragraphs. And that's coming from someone that liked her character, till now.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes