Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
1653722332338.png

Overview:
Manage the schedule of your team as you explore the rooms in a derelict keep
Most erotic events in this game are of either NTR or voyeuristic nature.
Thread Updated: 2023-03-25
Release Date: 2023-03-10
Developer: Impy -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6d
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Win(32): - - -
Linux: - -
Mac: - - -

xCvgfd.png jzqMbp.png XAe98b.png wfmxcm.png

Last edited:

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Ah... So it's lobotomy corp x Inscryption. Never thought i'd see the lobotomy formula used in an H-game but i've already seen multiple hgames using inscryption rules. At least that makes it easier to understand a bit.

Last edited:

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
How to play it!? What am I even supposed to do!? o_O
Previous game was simpler but no less interesting.
Yeah this game took a bit of deciphering, I've probably done a dozen runs now and there's still bits I'm iffy on. Refer to the info tab often and have a go and you'll probably get somewhere, if there's anything specific anyone's confused about just ask!

Also as soon as you have enough stars to get a starting upgrade go for glory (the medal icon). With that even if you do screw up you'll have enough glory not to worry about getting a game over in the current version so you can play fairly stress free!

Reactions: Axel34

Koumi

Feb 17, 2018
Its wayyyy to complicated, one thing to note guys is that you should observe, interact and maintain the 4th room on the first day, and on the second onwards you should click the room and read what's the required action. Do that for every new room you get and you will eventually be filled with "locks". Do that while ocasionally pairing the girls with the fat guy and you will start to see the dude trying to seduce the girls. Also, best room for anyone who's not into bestiality is the room with the heart of glass, the one which says "I hear some glass" or something.

monster king

Apr 27, 2017
It's... interesting, to say the least.
Pretty complicated to deal with if you're not familiar with room management.
Probably need a tutorial first hand to what you should do and really need endless or gallery mode to see experience the erotic scenes.

Reactions: emil1921

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
Yeah it needs a guide, I've no idea how to get the scenes and I feel like it ends too quickly, there is barely any time to do anything.

Arkade

May 23, 2017
It ends quickly because it's a very early version.. But it is not difficult when you understand it. Lobotomy corp management(amazing game btw) except with card battles instead. Basically you invite these creatures into a room and at first you don't know what they want or need- you can observe/interact with them to slowly find out what keeps them satisfied. For instance the dogs just need to be visited twice in a day(day has 3 phases) and they will be satisfied enough to not breach containment. Care provision is another mechanic that makes certain characters more suited to fulfilling their needs but I believe this is just for extra bonus rather than keeping them in containment.- and will be easier to do with more time added since characters stats grow as game progresses. in a perfect world anyway. In battle is very simple- you read card and try to raise the numbers of pressure/logic/resolve higher than the opponents. Winning 2/3 of the trades is enough- and each specimen has a lewd variable you're supposed to avoid to keep one of your characters out of trouble- meeting it will take their cards out of the game and give the opponent more buffs to stats. And so far.. thats basically it.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
You can cheat in game by going into the files and changing things , like in Summer Sweepers

Carryon

Apr 19, 2017
Yeah, game's a bit confusing at first due to all the various stats, but is easy enough to understand once you think about it a bit.

Main things to grok:

You've got 4 employees who choose various places to be each day, either randomly or semi-randomly based on some internal logic I don't understand, and it is then your job to shuffle them about in the three time slots as you see fit. Difficulty here comes from the fact that you only get to do this a limited amount of times per day per employee, and it stresses them out (how much they like you determines how much you can shuffle them). The places they can be are the three break rooms (each associated with a work stat, for example the gym with endurance), or one of the guest rooms, such as the slimes.

Now the guests have a number of variables that you have to find out: first, each of them responds to the different work types differently. For example, 'Interact' work on the slimes increases their 'Pressure' gauge (the red one) based on the amount of Intuition the person working on them has (the three work stats mainly respond to one of the three gauges, though there are exceptions to this), whilst doing Maintenance work on the slimes increases their 'Resolve' gauge (the green one) based on the amount of Stamina the person working on them has, BUT it also decreases the 'Pressure' gauge by 2 bars.

Your job with the guests is to try and get all those bars to max as often as you can for rewards (and also because it keeps them from breaching), as well as satisfying their unique daily requirement (which for the slimes is very easy: all you have to do is *not* do Maintenance work on them twice or more in one day) for ease of upkeep and also because it keeps them from getting angry (again, for the slimes, the reward for not doing maintenance work is an automatic one bar increase in their Resolve gauge, which incidentally is also what the Maintenance work increases, so basically, they will auto-maintain themselves every two days as long as you don't do Maintenance work on them at all).

Hopefully this meandering example will prove some help to somebody, don't really have the time to edit it into something more structured. Regardless, I do think this game has some promise, even though it's a bit obtuse at first.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes