Unity Completed Secrets of the Bastion [v0.6d] [Impy]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

hexonie

Mar 9, 2019
I have never played a game like this before and I gotta say it showed me how dumb and stupid I really am. I somewhat got the idea of it after reading the very helpful comments here but I always end up getting the same ending and it's too hard to micro-manage the tasks and get the girls with the chubby guy. But I got a lot of scenes with the girls in the other rooms and it was amazing. I can't wait to see the future of this game <3

Blitzkralle

May 22, 2017
That is complicated is not the problem but that it "ends" is.
A game about building up stats, grinding, etc... and you make us reset just as things get unlocked?
Give us an endless mode, until you actually finish it.
That sounds good

Trashling

Oct 9, 2020
Is everything alright with the creator? They used to update monthly with their prior projects. Their last subscribestar activity was in march though...

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Is everything alright with the creator? They used to update monthly with their prior projects. Their last subscribestar activity was in march though...
The posted just yesterday though? Maybe you can't see updates if you're not subscribed?

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
she is creating two games at once, and subscribe star is just being dumb

I wonder how large this game will grow, will each new room come with a new character? would be very hard to manage otherwise

Last edited:
Reactions: Trashling
Feb 15, 2022
Dont act like you expected a different answer. NTR never refers to netori- which is the genre it would be if perspective was of the one stealing. Theyre very different and thats why dlsite and most every site gives 2 different tags for them. Dlsite uses the netorare tag also for netorase showing their similar enough.etc. but like- you are definitely just following this tag to ask the questions and complain when the answer is what you expect. Having a genre speaks nothing about the game quality and this game especially may be interesting to play with some fixing up even without h content.
Nope, I was in the male protagonist tag since when I searched for the tag rape it was always female protagonist geting raped

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Find LocalLow in it Impy in it is all the games by Impy (Bastion)

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
It’s a weird issue or stupidly intentional from SubscribeStar where unless if you have at least a free subscription you can’t see any new posts past April I don’t know why it’s seriously stupid but it is how it is. So if someone has public posts I can’t even see them unless if I’m subscribed and not everyone has free tiers. Basically feels like they want to lose their customers …

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes