Ren'Py Secrets of the Family [v0.2.6BR2] [Stiffman Games]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I know it's too early for this... But...

So... Once I get the bug out of the game and upload it, I figured I would start the redux of WRCTF. On the side... I am using the same systems for this version, non-grinding and not a sandbox. But a system that will have quests, a gallery, and the same story, but without the mess that I made the first time.
I am shooting for a system that makes sense and contains more of a story and explanations of what will happen. In other words... Slowing it down a lot.
More to come :)

View attachment 2072575
Either wrctf or sotf for the love of god foot fetish got highly hinted at...please apply it.

rachelrising

Sep 25, 2017
In the newest update (0.1.5B) i can't finish the following Quests:

Photo Quest - "Keep going to see her in the shower"
She is never in the shower again. Every morning she is in her room, which you can't click on.

Movie Quest - "Need her to allow me to watch movie with her. Get pervesrion up"
Perversion is at 50 and doesn't get higher. (How?) Nothing happens, when does she allow it?

Playtime Quest - "Need her to invite me to watch another movie"
Nothing happens, no invitation ever.

Stage One Progress is at 80%

Any tips on what i should do?

Reactions: thezaner

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018

She is never in the shower again. Every morning she is in her room, which you can't click on.

Perversion is at 50 and doesn't get higher. (How?) Nothing happens, when does she allow it?

How can version be 0.1.5B as on here it says 0.1.1 unless I overlooked a dl link as even in changelog says 0.1.1 latest update publically. I'm stuck with those as well yet the perversion increases each time when having dinner with looking at breasts of angela etc as perversion increased I saw Progress percentage was increasing.

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020

I will take a look at all this. I know in version 0.1.5 - there seems to have an issue with shower scenes not appearing at all now, since the flow had to go in the direction of the story. I didn't want so much repetition. Photoquest 3 is completed during the shower scenes. the moviequest 2 and 3 - those are completed by the others. the last playtime quest will need photoquest 3 - that's why you can't get any further. So I will look at that tonight for everyone.

Yeah, I know that the quest system is a little vague sometimes. I have been thinking of ways to put small sentences together to explain the issues wit each quest. I have 3 lines to do it in, and few characters to use.... That's my fault for making the system so damn small lol.

phone system is almost complete, and stage 2 has been started. Stage one will hopefully be without errors after this. And, btw - I have an alpha tester, and 2 beta's. Don't pay attention to anyone saying I don't as I can prove it :)

thanks!

Reactions: buxoi1983

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
Yes..BUT he is constantly working on it and trying. I'll take that any day over all of the "miking devs" out there who take advantage of their supporters. The current version is much MUCH better than the first version like month ago. So can you try to be a little more supportive? I mean seriously no other dev is putting full attention into this niche genre. Other devs squeeze it into their games, usually rushed, usually lame. Dog Days of Summer dev does it but I don't like his style as much personally.

But this dev is only going to get better over time and hopefully keep making M/D games so I say build him up rather than tear him down. Be a beta tester for him since you follow so closely.
Thank you so much :) I appreciate you and your kindness all the time.

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
for all who gets 0.1.5B - That has been updatede and fixed in the downloads area from Patreon or Subscribestar or even Itch :) Thanks much!

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
I will tell you this one last time Sven. If you don't like it, then why keep playing it? I really don't wish for you to play this if you just give out negative feedback or make others try to follow you as if you are king of all games that are made just for fun. So, If you don't like it, stop playing it. Go find something else to play. There are many other games that are good from all developers. Game dev's have a hard enough time with stress of getting things out and making sure people are happy with their art and game ideas. Maybe that's why so many quit? Because of people like you give them more stress and they feel as if they need to give up on what is important to them. Think before you speak. It will help everyone out if you do just that.

As far as patreon is concerned, I gave you the 5.00 refund, and you should let everyone know that is a fact. So if you have anything to say, say something positive. This is a BETA! of the game from the start! It is not a finished game!
If only this forum can banned any misbehavior members able to access to the site forever thts will be awesome

Reactions: thezaner

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
its called bugs
its up to the developer to fix them.
i get the same shit as you so nothing wrong

but for the past updates he fixes some bugs then all of sudden several scenes are gone.
he fixes one bug but adds several more.
this developer really needs help
its tragic

he claims that he got a beta team working with the updates
but why the fuck is it still bugs in the game?
those should be vanished if the beta team does its job.
the short answer is he doesnt have a beta team LOL
Imagine complaining about a free game plus beta version how sad is your life that you need to constantly complaining and harassing the game developer

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SecretsOfTheFamily-0.1.5e
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Secrets of the Family [v0.1.5e] [ ] Compressed

PC/MAC (1,02GB/198MB)

Repack downloads as zip, because my other packing method have produced false positive.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Then your virus scanner don't like the LMZA2+Zstandard compression i'm using for packing this game.This is most likely a false positiv (since you are the first person who had that problem)

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
Then your virus scanner don't like the LMZA2+Zstandard compression i'm using for packing this game.This is most likely a false positiv (since you are the first person who had that problem)
is very possible you are right, but im not about put my pc at risk just in the word of some random person on the internet, no offence.

thanks

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
is very possible you are right, but im not about put my pc at risk just in the word of some random person on the internet, no offence.

thanks
No problem. Have packing it for testing to a normal zip archieve made by winrar. Can you test if the you still get the warning.
Link :

BillyLawrence

Dec 10, 2020
I know it's too early for this... But...

So... Once I get the bug out of the game and upload it, I figured I would start the redux of WRCTF. On the side... I am using the same systems for this version, non-grinding and not a sandbox. But a system that will have quests, a gallery, and the same story, but without the mess that I made the first time.
I am shooting for a system that makes sense and contains more of a story and explanations of what will happen. In other words... Slowing it down a lot.
More to come :)

View attachment 2072575
I'm glad you're revisiting it. It had a lot of potential starting out but became a bit scattered and seemed to stray off the main story line. I've already looked at the demo. Short (it is a demo, after all), but still gave us more depth and a good start. I'm going to take a look at this one. I'm generally not a fan of sandbox (I have more respect for my right mouse button than that), but as long as it doesn't lead me down a trail of endless clicking trying to find the next "thing" I'm good. I'm anxious to see if you can bridge a gap that so many have had trouble with... A solid VN story with a treasure hunt style sandbox approach. Good Luck!

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes