Ren'Py Secrets of the Family [v0.2.6BR2] [Stiffman Games]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I also can't get more than 95% on the stage one. I started the game again on easy and am still stuck on the movie night massage. The cheats - which I actually didn't want to use - don't help either. That's pretty frustrating. I tried every possible combination for a month and nothing helped :-(
For me it's the same I've completed all the quests however in the image gallery I'm missing two images so the percentage possible is based on both gameplay quests as well as gallery completion. If that's the case a huge 5% for two images to get filled in.

Derran

Oct 28, 2022
I like the game, but gameplay does not feel logical at times.
Lots of trial & error and rinse & repeat actions without clear effect at times.
Stage 2 at 85% currently, but not seeming to make progress beyond that

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I like the game, but gameplay does not feel logical at times.
Lots of trial & error and rinse & repeat actions without clear effect at times.
Stage 2 at 85% currently, but not seeming to make progress beyond that
What am I missing?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I sent you a message Kazuya :)
I don't have the traceback since I'm at work but I was getting errors for angeladream1 not defined. Or angela1dream, whatever it is when you wake her up on the couch after listening to her. I'll have the traceback later if you need it.

BDFanZone

Oct 28, 2022
2.2B from 43 days ago is the most recent on itch
2.2HF is from 53 days ago
Right...and on itch Stiff said an update is going to be release : " So, the next update will appear in the first week of March..." but nothing from now...I understand it is a very long and uneasy work to do...

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
The map dont work is there a way to fixit
You can't access it? It works for me. I could go to Angela's work once; actually I met her outside when she was leaving for work, I have to go again but I still can't. All other locations are empty or locked, at least at the point where I am in my playthrough.

Apr 27, 2017
I am stuck at 23% on stage 2, waiting for Angela to call . I am also visiting angela at the pool, but nothing new happens . Any clue on what to do? Thanks

Bogglin

Jul 19, 2017
I get an error everytime i do the dream-event. I'm currently stuck at the breakfast-scene and val's gym event. I can't get them to progress. For Val it just tells me to talk to her at the gym, but neither accepting or denying the apology triggers progress. For the Breakfast scene it just continuously tells me to do it more often. Don't know if that has anything to do with the error tho.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
I get an error everytime i do the dream-event. I'm currently stuck at the breakfast-scene and val's gym event. I can't get them to progress. For Val it just tells me to talk to her at the gym, but neither accepting or denying the apology triggers progress. For the Breakfast scene it just continuously tells me to do it more often. Don't know if that has anything to do with the error tho.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have the same issue.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes