Ren'Py Secrets of the Family [v0.2.6BR2] [Stiffman Games]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
anyone reach the part that Val will send another picture for rayne 3rd time I think ? I reach the part where rayne get to join Val and Angela in the pool and both of them were kissing and rayne say she already think of something for tonight, but when I reach tonight there nothing happen. And at the gun site when rayne join Val should I accept or not accept Val apology? Cause I think the quest kee stuck at the same place , Val say she will send the pic to rayne at night but I skip few days already but still no message from her am I doing wrong or what?
How did you even get that far? I'm stuck on 29%. Skipped through I don't know how many weeks and all I get is "can you come back later honey we're discussing something important" or whatever the fuck it is.. I love this game but fuck does it remind me why I hate fucking sandbox with a firey passion. This is the second easiest level too.

Reactions: bogardandy

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
How did you even get that far? I'm stuck on 29%. Skipped through I don't know how many weeks and all I get is "can you come back later honey we're discussing something important" or whatever the fuck it is.. I love this game but fuck does it remind me why I hate fucking sandbox with a firey passion. This is the second easiest level too.
Lol all I do was just keep check the quest lists there and do wherever it ask me to do for the one Angela told rayne leave them I’ve been stuck there too earlier, until I reach the part when I talk to Val in pool and weekend or in gym in the evening or after we buy a new bikini.

amrod89

Jun 30, 2018
Stuck at stage 1 with 120%. Says I need to speak with her at dinner but no option to so do pops up. Goes straight to the living room scene. Also movie in the bedroom is a repeat of the same scene. Bugged?

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
Stuck at 95 here on stage one with the massage quests. An error occured when you try to go out.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
anyone reach the part that Val will send another picture for rayne 3rd time I think ? I reach the part where rayne get to join Val and Angela in the pool and both of them were kissing and rayne say she already think of something for tonight, but when I reach tonight there nothing happen. And at the gun site when rayne join Val should I accept or not accept Val apology? Cause I think the quest kee stuck at the same place , Val say she will send the pic to rayne at night but I skip few days already but still no message from her am I doing wrong or what?
Could you please post an image of Val's points and one of Ray's Points.
It would help us work out what choices to make.
Thanks

Reactions: BYK370

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
sooo much work mounts after mounts but sill errors, bugs and no regular hints or walktr. to make simple progress... game says more will comme at stage 2, but there its a stage 2 at all ?? same things over and over, dk it must have more grind, more points to up ... im sad, still no pussys to show only cunning stuf, so lame...

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
For me it's opposite I have positive points for Rayne towards Val but negative on Val towards Rayne most likely cuz I messed up the first scene with Val disturbing Rayne and Angela.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
WOW!!
I must be on the wrong track !
How do get Val to go to -15?
These are my stats,

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
WOW!!
I must be on the wrong track !
How do get Val to go to -15?
These are my stats,
damn i dont know as well. maybe cause i dont want accept her apology cause i want to her to continue our relationship? that's why i make her mad? xD or maybe you can help me check my save file see. here you go

Coin_Gaming

Feb 21, 2021
Stuck in the angela dream sequence.. Anyone have a fix for this or should i start over?
While running game code:
File "game/StageTwo/Actions/livingsctions2.rpy", line 141, in <module>
NameError: name 'angeladream1' is not defined

Reactions: Alen Mak

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
Stuck in the angela dream sequence.. Anyone have a fix for this or should i start over?
While running game code:
File "game/StageTwo/Actions/livingsctions2.rpy", line 141, in <module>
NameError: name 'angeladream1' is not defined
same problem i post above, i try other option to avoid this step - i open scripts and there not exist file with that name ... hope will have bugfix or somthing SOON

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes