Ren'Py Secrets of the Family [v0.2.6BR2] [Stiffman Games]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Snowfoxia

Aug 16, 2023
I'm curious what will happen next .
Val and her teasing at the gym and her daughters.
Sometimes the wait feels like January and I'm waiting for my Christmas presents.:sneaky:

Reactions: guisti and gorm00

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Show less
Here is a late but wanted update.
I am sorry that it has taken me some time to write, but my busy season is almost to an end.
I have been working non-stop at my work, creating a new store for the comics I sell,
and doing my regular business of fixing everyone's computers and vehicles.

On to the news...
I have finished the Mari events for the upcoming 2.7 release,
and have also finished the Lynn event block that was from 2.5 onward.
Angela's events are almost finished. Look to a new photoshoot event with Angela and Rayne, and someone else.
Val's event is about half way done, and Brynn's new event starts in chapter 2.7
and runs through most of 2.8, as you will see.
There will be a choice that needs to be made in 2.7 concerning Mari and Lynn.
One or the other will have an impact on how those relationships end or begin.
I think you will enjoy the end result of either, but be warned, one will have a huge impact on the story for Angela and Val.
I am looking at this weekend to finish the renders for all of them and finish off the script by mid-week.
I have a couple patreons that will help with the bugs,
which I hope there won't be so many since I have already made the necessary improvements along the way.

As for WRCTF,
I have some completed, but busy finishing up 2.7 before I finish chapter 3 for that.
Thank you so much for being very patient with the development,
and as always thank you! Without you helping, It would be a game made just for me :)

BDFanZone

Oct 28, 2022

Show less
Here is a late but wanted update.
I am sorry that it has taken me some time to write, but my busy season is almost to an end.
I have been working non-stop at my work, creating a new store for the comics I sell,
and doing my regular business of fixing everyone's computers and vehicles.

On to the news...
I have finished the Mari events for the upcoming 2.7 release,
and have also finished the Lynn event block that was from 2.5 onward.
Angela's events are almost finished. Look to a new photoshoot event with Angela and Rayne, and someone else.
Val's event is about half way done, and Brynn's new event starts in chapter 2.7
and runs through most of 2.8, as you will see.
There will be a choice that needs to be made in 2.7 concerning Mari and Lynn.
One or the other will have an impact on how those relationships end or begin.
I think you will enjoy the end result of either, but be warned, one will have a huge impact on the story for Angela and Val.
I am looking at this weekend to finish the renders for all of them and finish off the script by mid-week.
I have a couple patreons that will help with the bugs,
which I hope there won't be so many since I have already made the necessary improvements along the way.

As for WRCTF,
I have some completed, but busy finishing up 2.7 before I finish chapter 3 for that.
Thank you so much for being very patient with the development,
and as always thank you! Without you helping, It would be a game made just for me :)
thank you for keeping us informed knowing all the work that this requires....I am very grateful and admiring, I would like to know how to make such VNs...

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
thank you for keeping us informed knowing all the work that this requires....I am very grateful and admiring, I would like to know how to make such VNs...
You could start with the tutorial which comes with Ren'Py SDK.

BDFanZone

Oct 28, 2022
You could start with the tutorial which comes with Ren'Py SDK.
ok i will see that; what questions me is how the characters are created, are there any databases with these beautiful young girls? How are positions and actions drawn?

GV10

Jul 13, 2020
This is as far as I got, View attachment 2892352
Will probity need to restart "Stage two" when we get the next update,
(encountered some bugs)
attached below is a record of my gameplay.
Hopefully it will give you some hints.

(PS. if you see where I made any missteps, please let me know, thanks)

Good luck and enjoy the game.
how to unlock the gallery?

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
ok i will see that; what questions me is how the characters are created, are there any databases with these beautiful young girls? How are positions and actions drawn?
Unfortunately it's beyond my expertise. I think many developpers use Daz Studio, which is free and comes with some models but if you want more you have to buy them. Daz Studio must allow you to position models and to customise them, but there are experts here who can tell you much more :)

BDFanZone

Oct 28, 2022
Unfortunately it's beyond my expertise. I think many developpers use Daz Studio, which is free and comes with some models but if you want more you have to buy them. Daz Studio must allow you to position models and to customise them, but there are experts here who can tell you much more :)
thank you in any case for answering me

Reactions: Udayana

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Brynns photoshoot is now done being rendered and scripted! YAY!
Only 3 more events to do for ver. 2.7.1a... Then onto the link-ups in the game.
I hope you have a great weekend! I'll be busy rendering :)

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
There was a status update on the Patreon page just an hour ago. Unfortunately, for members only.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
There was a status update on the Patreon page just an hour ago. Unfortunately, for members only.

2 hours ago
Hey everyone!
So, here is the situations on everything from the game, to life in general and everything in-between...
Life has been turned upside down for me yet again. I have been working non-stop for the last week and a half, haven't had time to even care for myself. Meaning, I didn't even shower for a week as I have been working 2 jobs, trying to start a comic book online store, hiring someone to help me do that, plus the other store I own, and then helping my buddy with trucks, vehicles, and houses to clean for banks... My mom got put into the hospital, which fricken scared the living shit out of me for a few days. She is fine now, but that set me back a few days as well. Plus, my own life sentence on this earth has been a huge struggle with my own household, which is also the reason why I haven't been able to do many of these lately. I appreciate and hope you accept my apologies for being kind of slow lately. Ok... On to the updates for Secrets...
Secrets 2.7.1A will be out very soon. I am finishing up the last ending event for 2.7. You will have to complete a few more things before meeting Mari at her store, and things are being setup for 2.8 and 2.9 versions. I am about 2 weeks behind on everything, since life happens. Again, I am sorry. I truly am...
The version 2.7 will be an additional update, but a semi-small one, since it all sets up 2.8, and 2.9 versions. It should be adding about 400 new images(My guess) and another set of choices that will impact the storyline between Mari, Lynn, and Brynn. Angela's timeline will be affected, but not changed until 2.8 or 2.9. Most of the Val events finish off by 2.9 and 3.0 when completed.
There are also "What if's" that I am rendering, just in-case - but without a game ending. But, those choices will create some characters to stop their main interactions with Rayne. That's far down the road, but still have to implement them while I do the storylines.
With things going on in life, and major upsets all around, and business picking up to be the busiest I have been in years, I am sorry that all that has affected the fast updates you are accustomed to. I do sincerely apologize for that, and have made it my mission to not only finish where I left off, but also make you happy and have content. I consider this as my fun-time and a business as well, since this is something I really love to do. I have made alot of good friends doing this and appreciate you all. Thank you!

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes