Ren'Py Secrets of the Family [v0.2.6BR2] [Stiffman Games]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Hi All,
I Think I have found the "Soft-Lock" that stops you from talking to Brynn!
If you do the scene where talk to Val in her Office and fix the button ,
this will break the Brynn library event,
We Need to speak to Brynn in the library first then talk to Val
And if I have already talked to Val and Brynn in the wrong order, what can I do? Go back to an older save? All the repetitions are getting boring.

I have replayed from the start, hoping it would be less messy but it's not the case. There are scenes I had seen in my first playthrough, for instance Angela's dream and the scene at the gym where Val shows herself naked, and they don't happen in my second playthrough.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
And if I have already talked to Val and Brynn in the wrong order, what can I do? Go back to an older save? All the repetitions are getting boring.

I have replayed from the start, hoping it would be less messy but it's not the case. There are scenes I had seen in my first playthrough, for instance Angela's dream and the scene at the gym where Val shows herself naked, and they don't happen in my second playthrough.
I did a fresh start and made a 100% Stage One save,
IMPORTENT DO NOT DO "LANA/PHOTOSHHOOT QUEST " UNTIL YOU HAVE VISITED MOM ON SATURDAY EVENING
AND finish mom's "Dreaming" event in the evenings.

Then I did the (Main) School Quest.(This ENDS when you tell mom that you have been accepted)
Talked to Brynn in the Library and did the Lynn Quests
Win one game then lose others games to see all
Then I visited Brynn when she was at the pool in the evening, in the "Classroom",
and started the Val quest line,
On Saturday always do "Yoga" then see Brynn
Took me three attempts but I think I might have got everything. (replayed from 100% save) SOTF-v0,2,6BR2-25pc.jpg [

Last edited:
Reactions: Udayana

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
IMPORTENT DO NOT DO "LANA/PHOTOSHHOOT QUEST " UNTIL YOU HAVE VISITED MOM ON SATURDAY EVENING

Then I did the (Main) School Quest.(This ENDS when you tell mom that you have been accepted)
Then I visited Brynn when she was at the pool in the evening, in the "Classroom",
Took me three attempts but I think I might have got everything. (replayed from 100% save) View attachment 2689906 [
Thanks for this. Could you share your final save for stage one? :)

Reactions: Wolfmots

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
I have managed to get where MC watches mom in the shower. Regarding the massage, I was actually able to finish that task in an earlier version, but during the update to 0.2.2hf from 0.2.2b, the massage part was somehow set back.
Yeah same here in an earlier version I got to part two with no issues. But like you said it seems the massage quest has gone back and is now stuck..

uniqz

May 17, 2021

Took me three attempts but I think I might have got everything. (replayed from 100% save) View attachment 2689906 [
can you pls send the full save?

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Tried starting over a few times now to see if it solved the problem. When Angela takes a bath in the evening, you dont get the choice to watch or not, Rayne simply enters, does her thing and move on. This game was great in the earlier update, but now its stuck in an annoying loop some how.

Reactions: BOBJevent
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes