Unity Abandoned Secrets of Trampling [v0.3.1] [Moreffector]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

nudel28

May 27, 2019
no sadly not its quiet since last patch the only thing they posted was the new interface but since then nothing on patreon or deviant

TheAnon_Duck

Jul 14, 2019
Eh not a fan of 3D stuffs, idk maybe too realistic? i'm fine if it's animation/drawings (be it western or anime)

i've read a lot of giantess vore (sometimes guro) stuffs for fun, but an uncanny-valley 3D models seems too far for me

IamHisMaster

Jun 17, 2018
I kinda liked the idea of the second one, a fight in modern times, where your subordinate makes you succumb, if only dev wouldn't abandon the game and came up with actual combat, no shaky camera, actual 60 fps (seriously it felt like I was watching an mp4 video rather than animation in game) the game would possibly be on par with FWFS's one, but that's just a speculation "what if"
Too bad there's only one finisher scene in all games, which is also too short and cuts at the wrong time, lack of variety in grab attacks, no QTE, no story explaining what happened, broken english etc.

All in all, game had potential, now all that's left is waiting for an actual competition to FWFS, which will probably never happen as it is a niche fetish.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Anyone got past first fight? (v0.3.1)
I tried Cheat Engine to boost my health, but couldn't find the variable.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes