4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Grif01

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2021
sedita.jpg

Overview:
In this first version we will begin our story as a new employee in the current super hero headquarters, by actions of destiny we manage to have our first encounter with a super hero and we are lucky that it is Starfire in a base where we are alone for the moment , use your skills to get to know her little by little until you advance your relationship, interact with her in different ways ;D
Thread Updated: 2024-04-11
Release Date: 2024-04-11
Developer: juegosGrises - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2a
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Captura_de_pantalla_2023-11-26_194606.png Captura_de_pantalla_2023-11-26_195610.png blusa.gif Captura de pantalla 2023-12-31 122418.png

Last edited by a moderator:

exter

May 29, 2017
I liked what is in there so far and im looking forward for more (y).

The grinding was a bit much for it just being a demo since you have to do 2 or 3 actions then forward time, find her again and so on. But i guess the same progress for a first version with more to do would be fine.

Maybe consider a demo where you can just interact with a currently "maxed out" starfire, just to see the interactions and then put a big red box on the screen so that people know that in the actual game you would have to have certain level of progress with her before you can do all these things.
That part of the game would be your main selling point, i guess, and the demo only features those interactions anyways. The other 1% of the demo is looking around the different locations atm.

Also, some of the interaction buttons look like they depict Venom, so will the MC be influenced by him or have some sort of pact?

Reactions: Rando395

Grif01

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2021
I liked what is in there so far and im looking forward for more (y).
Thank you very much for playing, I hope to be able to deliver more content soon

The grinding was a bit much for it just being a demo since you have to do 2 or 3 actions then forward time, find her again and so on. But i guess the same progress for a first version with more to do would be fine.

Maybe consider a demo where you can just interact with a currently "maxed out" starfire, just to see the interactions and then put a big red box on the screen so that people know that in the actual game you would have to have certain level of progress with her before you can do all these things.
That part of the game would be your main selling point, i guess, and the demo only features those interactions anyways. The other 1% of the demo is looking around the different locations atm.
I appreciate the critic and will take it into account for future updates.

Also, some of the interaction buttons look like they depict Venom, so will the MC be influenced by him or have some sort of pact?
I don't intend to give much away but it will have to do with the mechanics and part of the story.

Reactions: loikl

Grif01

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2021
you are a breath of freshness in this boring world of h games my man keep up the great work ❤
Thank you very much, that inspires me to continue, I hope I can give you something of quality and that you like it in the next updates

Reactions: juanapapa19

Srpan

Dec 23, 2020
You should talk to her at the gym
I love your game bro, even though it has few things, I see a lot of potential in it, but as a lover of the young titans, I need Raven, so the question is, will it have more characters?

Grif01

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2021
I love your game bro, even though it has few things, I see a lot of potential in it, but as a lover of the young titans, I need Raven, so the question is, will it have more characters?
Thank you very much bro, I hope that in the next version there will be more content, and of course I would love to include Raven in the future, although I first want to finish Starfire's interactions

SeroSwell12

Nov 29, 2017
I personally enjoyed this demo, the only problem I'm having Starfire to change poses, but I might be doing something wrong from my end...
Also, I was going to review with 4 to 5 stars but because I didn't typed 200 characters....yeah

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes