3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
The fumbling in the dark gameplay hurts this game so much. No tips or indicators as to what to do next at all,been doing massages and titjobs for an hour for no progress. How do you even unlock handjobs/blowjobs and those vibrators?

Ika2k

Jan 26, 2022
The fumbling in the dark gameplay hurts this game so much. No tips or indicators as to what to do next at all,been doing massages and titjobs for an hour for no progress. How do you even unlock handjobs/blowjobs and those vibrators?

Word, I´m not even getting the titjob to trigger, what do I need to do?

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
Word, I´m not even getting the titjob to trigger, what do I need to do?
You need to keep doing massages until you get the option to do front massage, then do front massage until you can lift her top and then eventually it will trigger an event for a titjob.
And after fumbling around some more, I did unlock hj/bj and beyond by randomly talking to her during her workouts. After some kind of threshold, it will trigger a dialogue about "new techniques", but the game won't actually bother telling you what it is or actually taking you straight to it, you will be in the standard interaction screen and you will need to get to the screen that lets you do titjobs and the new option will just be there.
A+ programming /s

Reactions: Sanjimelorine

Ika2k

Jan 26, 2022
You need to keep doing massages until you get the option to do front massage, then do front massage until you can lift her top and then eventually it will trigger an event for a titjob.
And after fumbling around some more, I did unlock hj/bj and beyond by randomly talking to her during her workouts. After some kind of threshold, it will trigger a dialogue about "new techniques", but the game won't actually bother telling you what it is or actually taking you straight to it, you will be in the standard interaction screen and you will need to get to the screen that lets you do titjobs and the new option will just be there.
A+ programming /s

I´m already able to lift her skirt and touch her panties but no sign of a titjob far and wide...amazing

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
how do you even get the vibrators?
*magic*
But seriously, once you unlock BJs and find the bdsm book in the library, you need to start "training" her (it's a couple of dialogues for now) and you will just get the option out of nowhere to put vibrator on her nipples. Not that it does anything though.

Asafax

Feb 16, 2020
I got to the gym once and can't figure out how I did it, hopelessly lost in this game and IDK if there's just a small interactable area that I'm passing over to get there or if it's only available at specific times or something

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
I got to the gym once and can't figure out how I did it, hopelessly lost in this game and IDK if there's just a small interactable area that I'm passing over to get there or if it's only available at specific times or something
Gym is the big door in the area with the lockers and showers. Starting from the lobby:
left, right past the library, the circle door, door in the center, the wide door.

Reactions: Asafax

genericthing5

Nov 25, 2020
*magic*
But seriously, once you unlock BJs and find the bdsm book in the library, you need to start "training" her (it's a couple of dialogues for now) and you will just get the option out of nowhere to put vibrator on her nipples. Not that it does anything though.
After holding the vibrator until a text box appears for all three speeds, I think you need to go to the library again
I have no idea what to do there

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
After holding the vibrator until a text box appears for all three speeds, I think you need to go to the library again
I have no idea what to do there
No, after you do the three speeds, a new dialogue option appears that you need to do, then you will need to the whole 3 speed shebang again with a wand massager, and then the game ends.
Turn out this is a glorified demo for a lame crossover thing.

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes