Ren'Py - Seducing the AI [v1.0] [JBeeGames]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Conquestus

Ah, not really impressive. I wished this would be better. I don't really see the "AI" in this. It just appears to look for certain words and hopefully it has any prepared "animation" for that specific keyword, then it plays that animation, if not pretty much nothing happens... But yeah... Can't really get the connection why she starts suckin' ma deek when I ask her to show her face... Maybe some attempt to distract me, because she has crazy eyes or somethin', idk... Beyond that, there is no story, no soul, just a "give command->hopefully something happens"

I really like the idea, because this is essentially what many of us horny creatures are waiting for. But the best idea isn't worth anything, when it's poorly converted. If this could interact on a ChatGPT level, you'd be millionaire within weeks.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Terminill

I'd rather view a gallery than do a scavenger hunt for keywords. Some of those keywords are very common, like the word "like" which I can't type without my character proposing. The Ai likes to give up and give blanket responses like "I'm not programmed to respond to this" or "I'll have to report this to my botmaster" whatever that is