Ren'Py Seducing the AI [v1.0] [JBeeGames]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

JBee Games

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2021
cover_image.jpg

Overview:
"Seducing the AI" combines AI technology with the Ren'Py visual novel framework, featuring the AI character AIleen.
In this game, AIleen acts as an interactive AI companion, offering a range of intriguing possibilities. She not only provides thoughtful responses to your inquiries but also fulfills your requests. Let's see if she can introduce a fresh layer of excitement to the world of visual novels.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-18
Release Date: 2023-08-18
Developer: JBee Games -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

a119.jpg a110.jpg a87.jpg a9.jpg a82.jpg a22.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SeducingTheAI-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: JBee Games

Charona

Jan 14, 2020
View attachment 2861000

Overview:
"Seducing the AI" combines AI technology with the Ren'Py visual novel framework, featuring the AI character AIleen.
In this game, AIleen acts as an interactive AI companion, offering a range of intriguing possibilities. She not only provides thoughtful responses to your inquiries but also fulfills your requests. Let's see if she can introduce a fresh layer of excitement to the world of visual novels.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-18
Release Date: 2023-08-18
Developer: JBee Games -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2861003 View attachment 2861004 View attachment 2861006 View attachment 2861007 View attachment 2861008 View attachment 2861014
The general idea of the game mechanics is very interesting, more so being a ren'py game.
I hope you continue with this project, which is quite "renewing", to say the least. Greetings!

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
In this game, AIleen acts as an interactive AI companion, offering a range of intriguing possibilities.She not only provides thoughtful responses to your inquiries but also fulfills your requests.
:KEK: this reminded me of SP
valentines-love.gif

Dev, kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice)skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene)forced by plot?

Thanks, good luck.

Reactions: JBee Games

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
One of my big issues with most games on this site is the writing. The same shit 3 stories retold in varying degrees of Engrish. Add that to the asset flipped DAZ renders and completely untouched RenPy UI, and you have successfully given me a headache without literally any effort.

But now, you can't even be bothered to write the story that gives me a headache? AND, it will have to always be online to connect to the chatbot that I don't want to talk to.

I get it, MAKING a game with AI integration is a fun challenge. But no one aside from the other 8 devs that shill ScatGPT ad nauseum are impressed or want to do this.

I strongly suggest you call this a "learning experience" and move on to better things.

JBee Games

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2021
Let me fix it... 'She not only responses to your inquiries but also fulfills your sexual request.' Thanks for pointing.

:KEK: this reminded me of SP
View attachment 2861480

Dev, kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice)skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene)forced by plot?

Thanks, good luck.
Thank you! You will only only see kinks and fetishes, if you ask. Unless you will only end up in conversation with AI chatbot. Out of 30 small scenes, there is a chance you will see nothing. To see all the scenes it will take 30 minute for me, but for you it will take at least one hour.

Pretty subpar AI, hope this evolve well though.
Thank you! It won't, the game is complete. Game was not about the AI, but finding all the scenes.

Trash. Not worth your time, people.
Ok

Might give this game a try
Thank you!

One of my big issues with most games on this site is the writing. The same shit 3 stories retold in varying degrees of Engrish. Add that to the asset flipped DAZ renders and completely untouched RenPy UI, and you have successfully given me a headache without literally any effort.

But now, you can't even be bothered to write the story that gives me a headache? AND, it will have to always be online to connect to the chatbot that I don't want to talk to.

I get it, MAKING a game with AI integration is a fun challenge. But no one aside from the other 8 devs that shill ScatGPT ad nauseum are impressed or want to do this.

I strongly suggest you call this a "learning experience" and move on to better things.
I thought my English was ok, I guess I have a long way to go. And you are right, the UI is untouched, every time I implemented something, it gave me error instead of result (It is not compatible with new version of renpy). I also tried to make this without relying on a demo, only to end up facing a wall.
I will give you a story(you asked), but right now I am only half way. I am planning to release the first chapter later, then this game will become just a stage of 'that' story with more than 20 scenes. Sorry! I can't do anything about the headache.
It was no fun! Moving on, don't compare a poor '2013 AI' with ScatGPT. This AI only has predefined answers to your question. ScatGPT is scary, its too intelligent!
I learned a lot and I was planning to move on, I will think about an update if anyone wants it. Thank you for your criticism, I will only take some suggestions from your feedback. Sorry if I was being rude, I am not in a good mood.

dumbest AI ever..
Kitten, you too... Everyone is comparing it with ScatGPT. :(

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes