Mod Ren'Py Seducing the Devil [v0.12b] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
what do you mean both reasons are wrong????

dude is saying he rather have that the reason the mods stop being updated is that sanchos is okay but decided not to continue with his mod update anymore rather than unable to update mods because something very unfortunate happened to him....
how are both reasons wrong when its simply put, hope dude is alive and well instead of dead, hurt, incapacited somewhere..or any reason that could be considered very unfortunate....:WaitWhat:??????
I think he just included an extra unnecessary comma, what I think he meant is that he hope it's not any of those two reasons. Can't see much else being the case though, maybe he just doesn't feel like updating anything right now, no hard feelings against us, which would be absolutely fine, this routine of updating mods without much warning surely gets tiring after a while. Dude does these mods for games he likes playing for himself and shares it with us, he may not feel like playing anything at all as well.

Reactions: Aground9437

Ermi33

Aug 11, 2020

dude is saying he rather have that the reason the mods stop being updated is that sanchos is okay but decided not to continue with his mod update anymore rather than unable to update mods because something very unfortunate happened to him....
how are both reasons wrong when its simply put, hope dude is alive and well instead of dead, hurt, incapacited somewhere..or any reason that could be considered very unfortunate....:WaitWhat:??????
1. wrong: he finally got tired of our asses
2. : there is something serious.
I didn‘t mean any bad for Sancho!!!

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
I think he just included an extra unnecessary comma, what I think he meant is that he hope it's not any of those two reasons. Can't see much else being the case though, maybe he just doesn't feel like updating anything right now, no hard feelings against us, which would be absolutely fine, this routine of updating mods without much warning surely gets tiring after a while. Dude does these mods for games he likes playing for himself and shares it with us, he may not feel like playing anything at all as well.
I honestly doubt he got tired of updating his mods as he would have had at least told us that he was taking a break,So its more likely he just isn't able to do so or he is dead and either is possible.

Reactions: gestved

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Back when Texas was hit with a catastrophic hurricane, were there any reported casualties in affected areas?
I remember reading in other mod threads of Sancho, people mentioned that Texas hurricane really did a major number on the state.

I don't wish ill on Sancho and am pleading that he's safe and alive, but because of his unknown status or whereabouts, I also can't rule out the harsh reality.

I recall an info about him saying, he's been in the coding industry for 3 decades and what he does here is purely of passion and not necessarily for monetary gains. I could add this to the equation the factor of his presumed age as well. Whatever happened during the hurricane or the after-effects of it, chances are it could have affected his health, I can't exactly picture how, maybe an injury sustained during or after the storm, the scenarios in my head are endless.
I come from a country where storms are also permanent fixtures when the seasons come so I have an idea on the struggle but Western Hurricanes are vicious in their own right and I can't imagine what the Texans went through.

Beyu

Nov 1, 2023
Playing through the joiplay app can't run the game, it will immediately bounce out of the game when pressing the game. I've always liked using your mod but this time it doesn't work.

Forget! The game runs normally without using mod

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

The answer is simply this, we do not know.

We used to talk a lot, I've not heard form him in since the day he stopped posting, and his last few posts were nothing out of the ordinary...

Bottom line, no one has a clue, if they do they are not saying for whatever reason.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Will there be a new version of the mod or is the previous one suitable?
Well I haven't played this title for a few years...so it's a complete restart for me. And due to no updated wt-mod, I'm going with the older 12b version to do a restart (downloaded it from another location). Though, this title definitely needs a walk through mod, as there are a lot of variables that can easily tank a desired path.

But I wouldn't use the old walk through mod (12b) with the new 12c game version, you might have issues...and the story will most likely end at 12b (12c has more content, but the 12b mod stops working before you reach it).

Regards.

Reactions: Greebz and Vyktym76
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes