RPGM Completed Complete Seduction Academy ~Horny Male Temptation Plan~ [Mochi&Daifuku] (RJ292496)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

OrbitalLemon

May 22, 2021
title.png

Overview

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Title: Seduction Academy ~Horny Male Temptation Plan~

Developer:
Store:
Language: English
Translation Progress: ~100% (Main Story + 3 of 3 Short Stories Completed)
Genres:

Hey, I know this game is old af, but the best it ever got was a 'pretty rough' MTL via hemdomblogs, so here I am I guess, because I thought the writing was pretty fun even if the visuals aren't great. The format is that this is a femdom-oriented kinetic novel made in RPGM, with three extra short stories about other boys falling victim to the girls at the end. Proofreading is still a WIP, but nearly done now.

This is a humiliation-focused femdom story, so while there's no actual censorship to my knowledge, it's very heavy on outercourse and power dynamic stuff, and low on penetration.

Last edited:

OrbitalLemon

May 22, 2021
Keep going with this project! The translation is very good.
Thanks! It's nice to know someone's reading it lol.

Main story is Links and translation notes have been updated. The first short story and the alternate ending scene where the protagonist gets raped and traumatized as punishment for stealing the girls' underwear, have not been proofread as of yet, so there may be typos or word wrap issues there. I'll have done it by the time I finish the translation, but I'm tired and just want to upload something with a complete main story for now.

Last edited:

Betas_

Sep 4, 2023
Thanks! It's nice to know someone's reading it lol.

Main story is Links and translation notes have been updated. The first short story and the alternate ending scene where the protagonist gets raped and traumatized as punishment for stealing the girls' underwear, have not been proofread as of yet, so there may be typos or word wrap issues there. I'll have done it by the time I finish the translation, but I'm tired and just want to upload something with a complete main story for now.
After this game keep going with the translate of the other games too. Good luck.

ORO323

Aug 4, 2018
Nice! I really enjoy this circle's work. Just finished Lewd Hero Quest and it's pretty damn good for an RPG maker game. GL on other translation projects.

OrbitalLemon

May 22, 2021
Okay, it should be finished now. I've uploaded a proofread and seemingly complete translation, though I can't shake the niggling feeling I've accidentally deleted an image file or something. Hopefully it works, anyway. Let me know if you encounter any crashes, typos or the like, and I'll do my best to fix them.

Last edited:

Bluesun0

Jun 16, 2018
The download gets interrupted for me whenever I use the Pixeldrain link, and the GoFile mirror doesn't have any files in it.

EDIT: The Pixeldrain link worked for me after a while. However, the GoFile link still tells me that the folder is empty.

Last edited:

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Okay, it should be finished now. I've uploaded a proofread and seemingly complete translation, though I can't shake the niggling feeling I've accidentally deleted an image file or something. Hopefully it works, anyway. Let me know if you encounter any crashes, typos or the like, and I'll do my best to fix them.
Any plans to transalte the sequel to this one to?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote