5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SeductiveShadows-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Geigi

Formerly 'EnchantedMoon'
Jul 7, 2017
Is there a recommended route for the guys since im only interested in them?

CHYSA

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
Is there a recommended route for the guys since im only interested in them?
Irvin, Professor Rojas, and Kit have the most content so far, both NSFW and SFW. Chase and August are starting to get some content in the recent updates
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Geigi

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I made it through the game to the confrontation with Chase and just had to close and exit.

He admits to the theft, doesn't have the ring, and wants something of equal value from the MC and the MC agrees?

And there's no thought dialogue of the MC going to the nice police officer as their very next stop?

Sorry, the MC's too milquetoast for me to continue playing.

Reactions: Evizzy89

CHYSA

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
I might as well post it since I have it open.
Hey! Thank you for letting me know, I'm sorry about that, I fixed the issue and asked for the download links to be updated! The V0.3 update ends after the car ride so don't worry, you didn't miss out on anything. (Other than the usual ending message, thanking you all for playing, and my Patron's name.)

Reactions: Melmoth99

Dhoulcmagus

Jun 16, 2020
Sad to hear Chase doesnt have nsfw scene yet cause he's my fav char currently. Should wait then
I'm sorry, what?

Leaving preferences aside, I can only imagine the only reason that's possible is if you're into humiliation. In which case, well, you do you, I guess. I, for once, am wondering why the heck didn't we have the option to beat him to a pulp by now, and threaten him on going even further if he doesn't put his ass to work on finding what he stole from us to give it back ASAP. I don't care about his reasons, whichever they may be. I don't know him, I care about mine.

Honestly, it's the plotline that annoys me the most by far for now.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes