5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

CHYSA

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
Here's a tip from a gay player:
Please don't have the forced to see straight sex scene in there. Having to see nude women is already a big turn-off for any game but then seeing actual straight sex is not something gay players want.

Also wondering if the male professor will be romanceable, since he's the only one that doesn't have his sexuality mentioned in his profile (but he's the only guy I actually find attractive)?
Hey! Thanks for the tip! I'll make sure to keep that in mind for future updates. And yes, the Male Professor is romanceable. :)

SomePlayer619

Sep 8, 2021
Nice art, the story seems to have potential and the game has a good vibe. Really liked Cass because she is sweet, patient and mature (a rare set of qualities) and Jade because she has nuances and feels real. I hope that other characters will also show nuances like Jade as the story progresses. Really Loved the Kit and Jade dynamic.
Best of luck to the dev.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CHYSA

CHYSA

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
Nice art, the story seems to have potential and the game has a good vibe. Really liked Cass because she is sweet, patient and mature (a rare set of qualities) and Jade because she has nuances and feels real. I hope that other characters will also show nuances like Jade as the story progresses. Really Loved the Kit and Jade dynamic.
Best of luck to the dev.
Thank you! I’m glad you’re enjoying the story and the characters so far!

CHYSA

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
halloweenartsetbanner.png

Happy Halloween!! I released Halloween-themed art sets of Jade, Cassie, and Irvin on my ! These art sets contain NSFW variations! I hope you will enjoy them! Thank you for your continuous support of the game. Now it's time for me to get back to work for the next update... Have fun trick-or-treating. :)

( )

Reactions: FelFF

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
just wanted to say I really do like the story so far. Am basically playing a bi character and really do like how things are developing. Adding along a little mystery and paranormal too just makes it that much better. Will keep following the development of this.

• Red Heart

snowman44

Jul 10, 2017
Just mainly out of curiosity, is every woman pan? It seems like they all just have the same sexuality.

CHYSA

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
just wanted to say I really do like the story so far. Am basically playing a bi character and really do like how things are developing. Adding along a little mystery and paranormal too just makes it that much better. Will keep following the development of this.
I’m glad you’re enjoying the game! Thank you for your support :giggle:

Reactions: menatv

CHYSA

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
The game crashes every time after I get the job from bakery and Kit texts...
That's odd, I will look into it! In the meantime, try to download the game from my page, maybe that'll fix the issue. Let me know if it does!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sofia86

FelFF

Apr 4, 2018
"dislikes: amnesia" had me cracking up.
shoutout to a nice looking bi game, don't see a lot of those. Not into men personally, but as someone who digs women and futa, I appreciate it actually appealing to a diverse crowd. Always annoying on threads when people bitch about seeing an extra dick or tit and advocate for changing or removing the character from the game. Just like skip past it bruh lol.
Only one I kinda get is people having ntr as a deal breaker/maker. That kinda affects the story beyond the one or two pictures. Even then, I imagine ntr fans get annoyed at people asking for ntr to get removed from specifically ntr games. Just let people enjoy their shit.
Anyway I got side tracked the blonde trans girl and the other blond girl are both hawt nice job. Hope to see more of them soon.

alyusf

Feb 5, 2023
Hey, great game so far!! Will there be a route for August in the future? (asking this because of the option to keep the nude) Would love to see more with him. Excited for the next update!! :)

CHYSA

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
Hey, great game so far!! Will there be a route for August in the future? (asking this because of the option to keep the nude) Would love to see more with him. Excited for the next update!! :)
Hey! Thank you! Yes there will be an August route starting V.0.25 :)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes