RPGM Seductive Symphony [v1.0] [Wargnema]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

wargnema

Aug 13, 2021
dev.png

Overview:
Seductive Symphony is a 2D flirting game that will take you on a thrilling journey through 18 unique locations, where you'll meet three intriguing main characters. In Seductive Symphony, you'll be able to explore different parts of the game's world, engage in exciting activities, and uncover the stories and secrets of the characters you meet. There is a total of 163 different Illustrations of the all characters. And we have3 main characters, each with their own unique backstory and personality.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-02
Release Date: 2023-03-29
Developer: Wargnema F95zone - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: The Taboo Tempest
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Screenshot_7.jpg Screenshot_6.jpg Screenshot_5.jpg Screenshot_4.jpg Screenshot_3.jpg Screenshot_2.jpg Screenshot_1.jpg Screenshot_307.jpg Screenshot_306.png Screenshot_305.png Screenshot_304.png Screenshot_303.png Screenshot_302.png Screenshot_301.png Screenshot_300.png Screenshot_298.png Screenshot_297.png

Last edited by a moderator:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SeductiveSymphony-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
Missing AI CG tag. Not especially well done either; a lot of screenshots look weird because the girl's saying something happy and the picture of her looks sad.

Sep 21, 2021
Mhm, the visual part is certainly lacking. It's fine using AI and all, in fact - more power to you, but it's not fine not properly adjusting and skipping on post-processing the assets.

Luddites aside, but people are not dumb: they can clearly see when appropriate effort is put in.

Reactions: VNPlayerCalisto
Jun 28, 2020
Back again to give you all the summary on this game.

Shit AI generations. Like not even trying. There's tons of models for AI diffusion out there that helps with the hands but this dev just said "eh... novel AI can handle this..." and did not care. and not only are the generations terrible, but the art style changes constantly. Super jarring and clearly they haven't dipped their toe into AI at all. Not even any effort into exploring into highly specialized AI models to create a distinct art style consistency. People have made highly accurate fan art of other games with AI using the same tools. You can create a consistent art style, you just choose not to.

Couldn't even focus on the story because the images just hurt my brain. It's like the resolution between the backgrounds and the foregrounds are so jarring.

Again, like most AI sweatshop games being pumped out now. AI is a tool. You can't just expect it to do ALL the work for you. Have some dignity and put effort into your creations if you're going to rely on a tool to do all the artwork for you. Or just hire an artist.

Skip this.

Sep 19, 2020
I Love well done AI art and as others have mentioned wish I could find a decent game made with it.

Just the Screen Shots should tell you how bad the game is.

Artistry=1, Seriously, You don't even have to click on an image to see the LIs hair color and bedroom are similar shades. Looks like a child's coloring book. Pinkie has it the worst (second to last picture). It's so atrocious that I almost expect a loli tag since her bedroom looks like what a 5 year old girl who loves ballerinas would choose.

Dialogue = 1, You don't need to describe a scene elements that are shown by pictures and dialogue. (Second Pic reads) [ (Walks into room wearing new revealing bralette), "What do you think of my new Bralette" ]

AI quality=1, EVERY picture has multiple artifacts. Pillows within pillows to the 4th power. Dresser drawers by Esher. Blinds and window column dividers that stop short of the top. And no consistent LI images. Their tit size changes shape and size every scene as does there clothes style.

If any of you find a well made AI VN please text me as I'm not sure how much longer I can refrain from adding that tag to my ignore list.

Kurogami32

Feb 25, 2022
"when u can't draw 2d, use ai art instead. even the face looks different with each poses." -sun tzu, art of war-

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote