RPGM Complete Seeding Committee [RJ352112] [MochiMochi-ya ]

virio

Jan 17, 2021
i didnt expect there is story in this game, i thought it was just h-cg collection.

the animation is pretty nice.

it seems mtl wasnt enough to understand whats going on, or i am getting dumber.

thanks for the mtl anyway, still better than nothing.

i hope there is a proper translation someday.

Futaah

Jun 27, 2020
At day 3 after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
what do you do? I talked to everyone and can't progress

nvm figured it out. Need to get something from the shelves below the lockers then get a coin from under the vending machine

Last edited:

RedARREMER

May 2, 2017
I can't finish chapter 6. he doesn't sleep at the end of the day.
does anyone know what to do or have a save with the entire gallery unlocked?

Necrontyrr123

Jul 6, 2018
At day 3 after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
what do you do? I talked to everyone and can't progress

nvm figured it out. Need to get something from the shelves below the lockers then get a coin from under the vending machine
Where exactly is the shelf you mentioned? Is it in the Infirmary? I tried looking trough the shelves but didn't find anything and interacting with the vending machine getss you Game Over D: Any tips?

Sena0

Oct 25, 2019
Where exactly is the shelf you mentioned? Is it in the Infirmary? I tried looking trough the shelves but didn't find anything and interacting with the vending machine getss you Game Over D: Any tips?
Hello, I have the same problem on day 3 I remain blocked, I spoke to all the npc nothing happens, the character with the exclamation mark repeats the same dialogue as before the event I am a little lost...
If someone has the solution that would be nice.

RedARREMER

May 2, 2017
in the infirmary room where there is a computer, you get an item from the locker that you use in the vending machine behind the school.