RPGM None Seeding Fantasia ~ 5 Pregnant Princesses~

Feb 17, 2018
+1 the artstyle is pretty basic-standard, but mechanics and classic fetishes is building my interest in this one. But even NTR Mesugaki Magical Girl Flan is still not translated....oh well

windy96

Jun 16, 2018
Anyone who finished can I ask where should I go after getting the wind orb, the translate of Eileen said that I need something to fly but I cannot find it tho

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
I still haven't made any progress on this game. Can someone tell me what to do after I get the shrine scene at the start?

1312Project

Oct 31, 2020
Fuck the nun, after that help the bandit in the oasis like city, fuck the bandit, go north get new girl and then collet the gems
Simple enough to say, but...
They've taken over the house so I can't get night scenes, and the bandit in the city jail doesn't seem to want to do anything. So how the hell do you save him?

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
This game needs a walkthrough, I've gotten the priest, bandit and wife(?) to join me, cleared every dungeon, getting the fire orb, damn sure I've talked to everyone, and I don't know how to proceed. There's a village with a river and a broken bridge, no idea how to repair it, and there's a bridge in the snowy area that's unusable because it's one position too far south. Not sure if that snowy bridge is a glitch or if it can also somehow be fixed.

Reactions: Oriflame and virio