Atlas

Aug 5, 2016
What is up with the inventory/shop with Cla-min? I can't see what she is selling and when I click on it it autobuys and if I sell it back I lose money. What am I supposed to do to preview an item before I buy it?

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
It's broken. We're removing that incarnation of it in the skill rework anyway, so there's no point in fixing it.

Reactions: Atlas

mikomess

Jul 12, 2017
might be a permission thing. try running as admin. can't say for sure since I always use admin accounts on my pc, but that's what it sounds like to me
Thanks, it works now. i had to reinstall the computer system.
holy shit, there are so many events. and they are named well, strangely. crap. i have no idea which ones to choose :( do i have to run thruogh all of them in order to really know what the are about?

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Alas, no more Cliohna content until act 2. The game must be completed at some point, and I can't keep doing Cliohna while ignoring Nasim.

I do plan to make more Jezera content, which leans femdom, and we were talking with Hooky about Arzyl scenes (big titty fae gf), so maybe we'll have something cool next release.

It was nice to be reminded people are enjoying the content. The world's a dark place, especially with Covid doing the "Gas gas gas" meme again in Europe.
The Cliohna content that was there was masterfully done. I love Rowan pushing for more with her. At the end he even seems to want her for himself. That was a great cliffhanger to leave it on until Act 2. Rowan if one is playing him as a dominant, actually manages to frustrate and annoy Cliohna to no end. Rein, you have done an amazing job of writing her scenes. I mean I can't really ask for more at all (maybe some X'Zaratl stuff or futa-Alexia would be nice but I don't want to push it haha). Seeds of Chaos continues to be a really fun game that rewards players for playing how they want to play. It might take a while, but I plan on making Rowan and futa-Alexia the new evil overlords who rule over everyone else. With allies like Cliohna, Greyhide, and X'Zaratl helping them out of course.

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
I've bought the game on Steam, but I've having real difficulty to progress, are there any cheats?

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
The Cliohna content that was there was masterfully done. I love Rowan pushing for more with her. At the end he even seems to want her for himself. That was a great cliffhanger to leave it on until Act 2. Rowan if one is playing him as a dominant, actually manages to frustrate and annoy Cliohna to no end. Rein, you have done an amazing job of writing her scenes. I mean I can't really ask for more at all (maybe some X'Zaratl stuff or futa-Alexia would be nice but I don't want to push it haha). Seeds of Chaos continues to be a really fun game that rewards players for playing how they want to play. It might take a while, but I plan on making Rowan and futa-Alexia the new evil overlords who rule over everyone else. With allies like Cliohna, Greyhide, and X'Zaratl helping them out of course.
I actually only played a sub Rowan towards Cliohna as she's my favorite mistress of the court, and similarily I found the content one of the most sexually gratifying in any game on f95 zone, so I guess Rein's content is great in general! o_O:sneaky:
Maybe we should write a petition to push a bit of her ark in act 3? haha jokes aside I think the dom and sub path for Cliohna should eventually branch off, so I appreciate the difficulty in it and understand if the writers focus on other things for the time being. More X'Zaratl or Futa-Alexa would be great too, and also, is it just me or does that succubus sound like she has a Nahuatl (aztec) name? I always have an instinct to read her name as "Shazarath", (Sh'zarath would be the Nahuatl pronounciation of that name, but I feel an additional "a" sound makes it flow better on the tongue, uhmm, no golden-shower euphemism intended or anything :sneaky:) which is probably the result of me od-ing on mesoamerican history... :LOL:

Reactions: spitfire335

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Maybe we should write a petition to push a bit of her ark in act 3?
Cliohna is intended to have both arcs in both act 2 and act 3. Act 2 will follow up on whatever route you entered in act 1. Act 3 might be somewhat complex given the way it is going to be structured in general, but it has Cliohna content planned as well - in some cases, more so than the previous 2 acts.

Domitori

Apr 16, 2020
My advice to developers of story-heavy games: before you start your story-crunch, add a system to the game, that would gather statistics on skipped text. Not only skipped by choosing "skip unseen" in the menu, but also "probably not been read" passages, that the player quickly dismissed by pressing next. It doesn't matter how good is your story, but if a huge chunk of your player base are starting to skip it all - it's a wasted effort. And a good signal to cut some corners in your storytelling.

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
is there a way t have sex with cliohna? i seem to remember there being but ive tried being fully dominant and fully submissive and its not triggering for me.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes