rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
Agreed ಠ益ಠ, she is supposed to be busty and fit but they did her dirty reducing her bust size like that ! (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
On that note the drawing doesn't show the sexy body of a woman who trained for years in combat, just someone who is athletically fit, the body she is supposed to have is like that of wonder woman, She hulk and Black cat.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
#MakeHelaynaGreatAgain
she looks pretty fit to me

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Is there any NETORASE content here ?
Some, sort of. You can share you wife with the minotaur Greyhide. You wife doesn't get much say in allowing you to sleep with with your former student/friend/acquaintance Helayna but is eventually begrudgingly accepting of it (the devs have said in future there are plans for your wife and Helayna will be able to reconcile and have fun together). You wife can also give you permission to sleep with your secretary and will even join in. Finally, Helayna can be trained to be a submissive sex slave in which case you can make her watch you have sex with other women while she gets off to it.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Agreed ಠ益ಠ, she is supposed to be busty and fit but they did her dirty reducing her bust size like that ! (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
On that note the drawing doesn't show the sexy body of a woman who trained for years in combat, just someone who is athletically fit, the body she is supposed to have is like that of wonder woman, She hulk and Black cat.
I love the new Hel look. She looks strong but still very feminine.

The majority of the female characters in the game have huge mommy milkers.

The smaller bust is welcome- for variety and it also just looks better. Are there even any female characters who aren't at least rocking a B cup? Maud maybe?

Last edited:

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
No. There should be a seperate menu option besides fool around with her, if the event has not procced yet.
Oh you mean when you go to a location and you can see the events that are ready to be triggered there? I don't think I'd ever seen a button to start a Liurial event? Where would they be in the throne room?

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
The majority of the female charters in the game have huge mommy milkers in SoC.
Are there even any female characters who aren't at least rocking a B cup? Maud maybe?
because people like big tits in general.
Reducing favorite character tits that will contradict other 40+ arts is just mistake or inconsistency.
compare to this: Hel's Daydream 1.png
She is not a doppelganger or succubus to change her bra size ever scene.

• Haha
Reactions: Carefree247

Marius138

Aug 9, 2020
It has been reworked into an entirely new scene that give Alexia the agency in deciding what she does. First you’ll get to decide whether or not she starts to warm up to him. Then you get to choose whether or not you are interested in accepting his advances, and finally when the truth comes out that Adras has been lying to her she can either slap him or hate fuck him.
So for me it skips all that. I get the prologue choices and whether I want NTR content or not but once I get to the main game and week 1 Rowan automatically visits her and she automatically denies Adras.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
So for me it skips all that. I get the prologue choices and whether I want NTR content or not but once I get to the main game and week 1 Rowan automatically visits her and she automatically denies Adras.
keep going if you took him up on his offer in the second options you get to slap or fuck him in week 2. If Alexia said she wasn't interested in the second option then she just slams the door on him in week 2

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Netorare: 95% of the NTR content in the game is Netorare.

The majority of the netorare content is Alexia x Twins from Rowan's PoV.

Maybe Rowan x Hel or Delane from Alexia's POV? Delane seemed to be kinda set up to be a romantic competitor for Alexia, but Delane was sort of
- so I'm not sure.

If you sub to Cilonia this might also lead to netorare from Alexia's PoV- Cilonia seems.... very possessive.

Maybe the Twins x Rowan NPC arcs will have a Netorare pathing when they are written as well. Currently Rowan x Twins is a cheating vibe instead of a Netorare vibe.

Netorase: 2 scenes, 4 if you are being generous with classification

Greyhide): I haven't played the GH route in full- but there are two scenes that you could call Netorase amongst them. 1 for each of the MCs POV. Everything else in the Greyhide arc is just open relationship, poly relationship, or cheating. (Though a bunch of the events are still kinda written to reflect the Netorare framework they originally had)

Helanya): If we count a NPC cuck-queening for the PC as netorase Helanya has two scenes for it. (One with Liurial and one with a Castle Maid).

Looking forward to more when Winter works on the arc later. Cla-Min + Mini x Rowan x Hel would be delicious.

Netori: Maybe later?

Shaya): You could argue that one side of this route is headed for Netori. Won't find out until act 2.

Other potential Netori targets that would be fun):

~Alexia steals Mary from Jezera
~The MCs steal Zharia from Andras
~The MCs steal Indarah from Jak
NTR Info

A lot of this depends on how you define NTR. For a lot of people, they only care about NTR if it is the woman cheating. By default the game gives ample opportunity for both husband and wife to have sex with other people, some with their partner’s knowledge, much without. However every sex scene is entirely optional, and both the protagonists can turn down any advances without major repercussions. Disabling NTR simply removes the option for the wife to accept any advances.
Netorare needs to have some aspect of a feeling of loss/jealousy/negativity for the protagonist, otherwise it's just cheating. (And the same for netorase, just replace negativity with "enjoying/getting off on it.") So most of Rowan having sex with people in his travels isn't netorare even with Alexia as a side-protagonist, because there's no real sense of negativity from Alexia about those encounters, because she doesn't know or suspect and the characters aren't trying to take Rowan away, they're just enjoying a fling.

As monk noted, Delane was set up like she would end up being netorare from Alexia's point of view,
The start of Rowan x Helayna content likely counts from Alexia's point of view (Helayna isn't trying to steal Rowan away, but Alexia does have a lot of negative emotions branch out of it, including the worry that the castle is corrupting Rowan and pulling them apart.) Liurial might count as netorare from Alexia's point of view, but the potential for that scene to turn into a threesome between them after, like, 10 minutes hurts that case. Maybe the other versions of that scene support it, but I haven't seen them yet. The Twins and potentially Cliohna from Alexia's viewpoint are two I should have thought of. The Twins almost certainly fit the definition (Or will eventually), and Cliohna might. One of the two Shaya paths could also fit from Alexia's viewpoint, given the subtext of what's happening (Or is it even subtext at the end of current content? I can't remember.)

And for the more general point, most people don't care about NTR when the man does it because most of those games are male protagonist, and by definition the protagonist cheating on NPCs isn't netorare/netorase. It could instead be argued to be hypocritical that that some amount of those who dislike being cheated don't mind cheating on someone else in a game (But for a laundry list of reasons I've always found that argument a bit weak and very, very pointless.)

(And for all of these points, the fact that many people conflate cheating/sharing/swinging/etc. with NTR is, in itself, an entirely different discussion.)

Hoo. I think I've already written enough on fetishes I don't even like to last the entire year. Maybe I should take up hibernation.

No. There should be a seperate menu option besides fool around with her, if the event has not procced yet.
I didn't have that menu option, but this is still the same save where her other content couldn't be advanced through the fool around menu, so that might not mean much beyond my save being borked for manually triggering any of her new content.

Last edited:

Marius138

Aug 9, 2020
keep going if you took him up on his offer in the second options you get to slap or fuck him in week 2. If Alexia said she wasn't interested in the second option then she just slams the door on him in week 2
Ugh. I kept missing it by stopping short and then skipping the prologue. On track now. Thanks for your help!

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
It is worth mentioning that the wife has more potential scene with the MC than with any other character. I say “potential” because some scenes have specific triggers and others are triggered by RNG. Also the MC has almost twice as many people that he can have sex with than the wife does in just the castle, if you count the outside world it isn’t even close.

Yet I consistently see the sentiment that the wife is getting around more than the MC, but from a strictly numbers standpoint is isn’t even close. I suspect that this has to do with the physiological phenomenon that were remember negative event more easily and clearly than we do positive events. So when people look back over their play experience they remember all the time they were cheated on and gloss over all the sleeping around they did themselves.
You probably right here. Like I said I didnt played through the full game, only tested it to a specific point. But from the CGs I saw on hitomi.la , which sadly didnt get updated in 2 years now, most of the scenes were with Alexia doing NTR, different girls (probably LIs) who also bangs different guys and MC had mostly Gay sex scenes. Only some part of it was where MC could have "normal" hetero sex scenes with them. So perhaps in these two years some stuff got added ? :unsure:
So my thought of the game is that its more of a fuck fest type of game where you get many fetishes but the world exists as a fundament for you to explore a world with corruption without any real MC and you are more or less a observer. And the "normal" scenes are just a like the other fetishes, but in less amount.
Now I hear the game got another rework ? Also a new artist ?

That said every major character is getting some major reworks and expanded content so maybe when all is said and done there will also be enough “safe” content for a satisfying experience as well.
If lets say I would give the game another go, what and how I should I play to get the most "hetero" type of scenes ? Art looks amazing, the Sandbox is pretty nicely done and it has moster girls (Who dosent like Monster Girls :sneaky:)
Im not a fan of NTR at all (Netorare. Im total fine with Netori if the MC does that), so thats why I would normally disable it, but it sounds like what you said that I should be more of the evil guy ? I mean its nice that I even can play a goody-good guy in a evil and corrupted world but this sounds ,and from my previous playthrough it was shown, that its more like this playthrough has the least amount of contend.

I dont mind playing the suppose type of playthrough, aka the bad guy, because I also want to tame that blue deamon chick because she seems to put the MC through a much of trouble.

Edit: Forgot to ask about the Sex-between others content. Is it still be visible even when I put NTR-off or will it not be shown too ?
Because lets say If I want to rescue the Girl from the Orcs, from the CGs it seems she will have sex with them anyway before MC could intervene because he wasnt there. Or is this the same like Alexia where you have NTR-On you have the option to let it happen or refuse to let it happen ?

Last edited:

Machakasaurius

Aug 3, 2017
Seeds of Chaos Extended Scene Replay Mod
by MonkOne
Features:
  • Add all scenes in Walkthrough file to scenes replay.
  • Option to filterout NTR and/or gay scenes in scenes replay.
Download:
  • Attachment
Install:
  • Extract downloaded archive into game folder(where executable file is).
Changelog:
Version 0303M:
  • Update to game version 0.3.03. All new scenes with cg and new cgs added to replay.

Preview View attachment 1144925
Waiting patiently for this awesome mod to be updated.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
You probably right here. Like I said I didnt played through the full game, only tested it to a specific point. But from the CGs I saw on hitomi.la , which sadly didnt get updated in 2 years now, most of the scenes were with Alexia doing NTR, different girls (probably LIs) who also bangs different guys and MC had mostly Gay sex scenes. Only some part of it was where MC could have "normal" hetero sex scenes with them. So perhaps in these two years some stuff got added ? :unsure:
So my thought of the game is that its more of a fuck fest type of game where you get many fetishes but the world exists as a fundament for you to explore a world with corruption without any real MC and you are more or less a observer. And the "normal" scenes are just a like the other fetishes, but in less amount.
Now I hear the game got another rework ? Also a new artist ?

If lets say I would give the game another go, what and how I should I play to get the most "hetero" type of scenes ? Art looks amazing, the Sandbox is pretty nicely done and it has moster girls (Who dosent like Monster Girls :sneaky:)
Im not a fan of NTR at all (Netorare. Im total fine with Netori if the MC does that), so thats why I would normally disable it, but it sounds like what you said that I should be more of the evil guy ? I mean its nice that I even can play a goody-good guy in a evil and corrupted world but this sounds ,and from my previous playthrough it was shown, that its more like this playthrough has the least amount of contend.

I dont mind playing the suppose type of playthrough, aka the bad guy, because I also want to tame that blue deamon chick because she seems to put the MC through a much of trouble.

Edit: Forgot to ask about the Sex-between others content. Is it still be visible even when I put NTR-off or will it not be shown too ?
Because lets say If I want to rescue the Girl from the Orcs, from the CGs it seems she will have sex with them anyway before MC could intervene because he wasnt there. Or is this the same like Alexia where you have NTR-On you have the option to let it happen or refuse to let it happen ?
We define NTR exclusively as "Sex between someone in committed relationship with Rowan and someone else". The scale of sexuality in the game and the extent that it permeates the fascets of the world makes it impossible to tell the story with the kind of "all sex scenes are with the MC" energy some games try to have. There just too many scenes to that extent and some of them are plot important.

There are however, much more scenes featuring Rowan as a total percentage. Our last year of development has focused on adding in for the relationship between Rowan and the other castle characters. As a result there have been perhaps over 100 new scenes featuring him and another character in the last two years.

Zarzal

Sep 26, 2018
I've avoided this game since its inception because of the huge focus on NTR in its infancy (apparently somebody whaled for the game to put all the NTR stuff in)

Is it worth playing now? It seems you can now skip the NTR content but does that leave the game with few scenes if you do so?

blockbusted

May 25, 2017
Do you know how to trigger "Alexia fertility" on the debug?

MonkOne

Jul 8, 2017
Seeds of Chaos Extended Scene Replay Mod
by MonkOne
Features:
  • Add all scenes in Walkthrough file to scenes replay.
  • Option to filterout NTR and/or gay scenes in scenes replay.
Download:
  • Attachment
Install:
  • Extract downloaded archive into game folder(where executable file is).
Changelog:
Version 0304M:
  • Update to game version 0.3.04. All new scenes with cg and new cgs added to replay.

Preview View attachment 1144925
Updated!

kelystain

Nov 17, 2021
Draith: "So who's the better lover?"

Greyhide: explains the complex cluster of emotions he feels when he's with Rowan in a very thought out way

Greyhide: "And that's why Rowan is the better lover"

Draith: "Okay, what about you Rowan?"

Rowan: "Umm... umm... minotaur dick bigg"

Is this going to be a plot point later? Rowan's side of this relationship is so shallow. Like, damn, Greyhide is more devoted to him than his own wife. Greyhide even asks for permission just to get a BJ from Draith.

Damn it Rowan, you got your hands on the perfect muscle sub and you're still stuck on that dick mentally when there's an entire body to appreciate.
How can I get this scene in the game?

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I've avoided this game since its inception because of the huge focus on NTR in its infancy (apparently somebody whaled for the game to put all the NTR stuff in)

Is it worth playing now? It seems you can now skip the NTR content but does that leave the game with few scenes if you do so?
There's literally over a hundred sex scenes at this point I think, we don't bother to count how many of them are various flavour of NTR.

But yeah, you can play without NTR and still enjoy yourself.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes