HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
-> Let her alone and enjoy her getting her brain fucked out by the Orc ? No thanks im not a cuck.
Well if she accepts Ulcro... You'll see her again being part of the plan to Conquer Rastedel, so, as Woman of The Warchief Ulcro, she seems to be pretty fine, and she's involve into Rastedel's Fall.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Thats just bullshit forced content. I guess it has some merrit in a visual novel but im playing a fucking "strategy" with rouge like elements which has a story and many characters. If this her only two path Im really rethinking for even downloading this.
Its not "to deep or to dark" its just bullshit forced content if im reading it right.

-> Kill her off an and let a new being born from her which is a sex frenzy Futa chick ? No thanks im not gay.
-> Let her alone and enjoy her getting her brain fucked out by the Orc ? No thanks im not a cuck.

View attachment 2217530
Dude you are trying to guess the plot by looking over the CGs and asking F95 shitlords for insight. Just play the game.

Delane and the 4 armed futa chick aren't even the same character.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Seeds of Chaos [v0.3.09a] Compressed by CRAZY X WIZARD

Original Size: 1.01 GB

Compressed Size 187 MB

Download*
Win/Linux: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

*The Compression is "Not-Tested" so it may have problems or break the game, be aware of that.

Like my posts, if you like my Compressions ;)
Mac Version (Base on Version From main post and Your Compression) : ,

Aug 14, 2022
Well if she accepts Ulcro... You'll see her again being part of the plan to Conquer Rastedel, so, as Woman of The Warchief Ulcro, she seems to be pretty fine, and she's involve into Rastedel's Fall.
Fuck that SHIT! I would rather being her written off completly lol. Dont care if you want this for different path or replay ablity, but if there is some hetero path where only MC bangs the chicks I expect MC also to have her WITHOUT the orc warchief or her being turned into a slanneshy reddit fan fic.

Rein
Im doing it right now but its grindy as fuck! There is no guide how to access specific content, paths or anything like that. Im roaming and I get some random filler text and thats that.
What do you mean she is not related ?
HentaiGamerN00b you fucking with me ? :WaitWhat:

MIRONENKO

Jul 26, 2017
Updating MonkOne's original gallery mod for the newer versions since 0.3.05.

Install: Unzip all of the files into the game's "game" folder, then launch and go to "Bonus" -> "Scene Replay".

If you find any bugs, please let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Update?(

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Fuck that SHIT! I would rather being her written off completly lol. Dont care if you want this for different path or replay ablity, but if there is some hetero path where only MC bangs the chicks I expect MC also to have her WITHOUT the orc warchief or her being turned into a slanneshy reddit fan fic.
Homie here's the path you want to take:
- Rescue her from the orc tribe
- Meet her in Rastedel for some more sexy times
- DO NOT do Werden's route, just pick any of the other 2 options to execute the coup

You get to have sex with Delane and then warn her to get out of dodge before shit goes down. She might put 2 and 2 together later in the story and not be very happy with the fact you're an undercover agent for demons but it is the best you can do for her.

IF you do Werden's route then Delane gets mind destroyed and turned into a weird horny creature that will be passed around to be fucked in Bloodmeen (not futa though, no idea where you got that from). Now is that the end of Delane's story in this path? Probably, but who knows, maybe the nice devs will let Rowan revert her transformation and resurrect her soul with the power of love and friendship! :)

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Sir, this is SoC, not "My Little Pony". :KEK:

Is there a CG? Or is it mentioned? I never cared for Delane. I always dump her for Tarish.
I think it was mentioned... Not all the content was draw at the time that discussion was popular for being new/updated...
F95 shitlords
Praise them... Don't tell me that you never got something useful from any of them to add, correct, erased, not make never :LUL:

andybc

Oct 2, 2020
Thats just bullshit forced content. I guess it has some merrit in a visual novel but im playing a fucking "strategy" with rouge like elements which has a story and many characters. If this her only two path Im really rethinking for even downloading this.
Its not "to deep or to dark" its just bullshit forced content if im reading it right.

-> Kill her off an and let a new being born from her which is a sex frenzy Futa chick ? No thanks im not gay.

View attachment 2217530
Idk, you are watching someone else fuck either way. Sounds like a cuck.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Praise them... Don't tell me that you never got something useful from any of them to add, correct, erased, not make never
You guys were helpful when you actually commented on stuff you thought was cool. Nowadays it's only complaints.

Yes, I know the game is taking long to complete, yes, I want to start working on Act 2, yes I want to get to fighting against the twins too, I know all of that, you don't have to tell me it every month.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
You guys were helpful when you actually commented on stuff you thought was cool. Nowadays it's only complaints.

Yes, I know the game is taking long to complete, yes, I want to start working on Act 2, yes I want to get to fighting against the twins too, I know all of that, you don't have to tell me it every month.
Just to be sure you if you forget ;v... We are gladly taking part in helping you guys ;)(y)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LurkerGuy
Aug 14, 2022
She's not.
Are we even playing the same game?
I hope so. Im talking about these two:

Anyway, this game is not a harem fantasy. And it will never be a harem fantasy. That's all there is to it.
Fine but I never mentioned it only that if there was a path where MC is the only guy fucking them and not bonding and claiming them one by one.

manscout
Homie here's the path you want to take:
- Rescue her from the orc tribe
- Meet her in Rastedel for some more sexy times
- DO NOT do Werden's route, just pick any of the other 2 options to execute the coup
Will do. Guess dodged a bulled here since im always tend to do all side quest like I do in all RPG games lol.
Thought its automaticly removed since I picked the no-NTR option from the beginning.

(not futa though, no idea where you got that from)
The pic above.

You get to have sex with Delane and then warn her to get out of dodge before shit goes down. She might put 2 and 2 together later in the story and not be very happy with the fact you're an undercover agent for demons but it is the best you can do for her.
IF you do Werden's route then Delane gets mind destroyed and turned into a weird horny creature that will be passed around to be fucked in Bloodmeen (not futa though, no idea where you got that from). Now is that the end of Delane's story in this path? Probably, but who knows, maybe the nice devs will let Rowan revert her transformation and resurrect her soul with the power of love and friendship!
The first one sounds like her story is still ongoing while in the second one its a bad end ? :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat:

Aug 14, 2022
The_Patriarch43 It is called being voyeur... For the time Rowan meets Delane, they didn't had any sentimental-emotional relationship, so if you see her being fucked then it can't be tagged as NTR.
According to this site it can but im not here for starting a whole thread about it. Dont care how people will try to justify or name it just im not into it. Im just interested if I can avoid this scene or does it still happend ?

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I hope so. Im talking about these two:
First is X'zaratl, second is Delane.

First just wants you to be happy.

The second................. Happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

You guys thought all that disobeying the twins won't have consequences? Get real. This ain't a fairytale.

Her suffering is punishment for your misdeeds.

And I want you all to know.

It was me.

I'm the one who suggested it. I'm the one who wanted you to suffer.

Get rekt.

Aug 14, 2022
Perhaps for Act II, but in this game's has ended, and not so well... Moreover considering that in next Acts there will be more conquers i don't see how she can end better... Yet.
Game has ended ? I dont see the finished symbol like other games does. Or do you mean just Act 1/Act 2 ? Why does other or more conquers be automaticly be a bad thing ? If I save her and Creator dont give her a IQ of 30 out of nowhere so she could start doing dumb stuff why its a bad thing lol ? Im missing something ?

moonblackhen
The four-armed succubus is a completely different character.
HentaiGamerN00b Dude these are two different chicks lol :FacePalm::FacePalm:

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
According to this site it can but im not here for starting a whole thread about it. Dont care how people will try to justify or name it just im not into it. Im just interested if I can avoid this scene or does it still happend ?
Free her and you will avoid seeing her being fucked by everyone else... Besides, it's not only in this site, voyeur is a word that defines a person who likes to see other people fucking (you like it or not, it is what it is anywhere you are), it doesn't mean that they are related by any means in a literal sense, it's like seeing your friend fucking his wife or paying a prostitute to fuck a gigolo for your own sight.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes