opaquecake

Jul 16, 2018
how to unlock all galleries?
help, anyone who knowns why scene replay mod don't work.....nothing change
1.png

The button might also be called "Lock" rather than "Unlock" (I changed it to unlock in a recent update).

If you are not using the replay mod, then the scenes that are available in the base game (11 scenes I believe) can be unlocked by progressing through the game. If you are using the replay mod then press the unlock/lock button; however, if you don't see the button to unlock the scenes, then let me know (ideally with an error message if you have one).

Reactions: duolaamm
Sep 9, 2020
Made a compressed Android port of v0.3.10 with the Extended Scene Replay Mod added.

I've added a few standard gestures: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: WorkUpload -
Here it is.

Do you still make these ports? I gotta say, your android port is WAY better than the official ones. Plays much better and has the included gestures.

Any plans to update it to the latest one?

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I think this scene isn't new but i want to shout it out. Its the one were rowan hears about an orc chieftess killing people and causing trouble, rowan then has to find her and decide how to deal with her.
This event felt alot more substantial than other since you first hear about it then on a later week find the camp and have quite a few branching choices with different endings.
Other than the main quest stuff are there any other event/sidequests like this one?
How very perceptive of you.

There are a handful of events that are referred to as "Chaos incursions". These are more developed events that generally have multiple solutions, and will, eventually, trigger on predetermined hexes once the player hears about them via a castle event.

However their implementation has stalled due to some coding issues. I've been informed it's been resolved now, so here's to hoping it will go into the game next release.

Bogdan2033

Sep 21, 2020
First of all, I want to express my deep gratitude to the author opaquecake for sharing such a wonderful mod with us.
What I've done? I just put the finished files inside the application and changed the apk signature so that there were no conflicts, everything works fine and just like the PC version of the mod, I personally checked it.

shatkish28

Mar 1, 2019
Current version: 0.3.11

How to use
Windows
: Download the file attached to this post.
Android: You can download it (the file is too large to attach it to this post).

For Windows, put all the files in the "game" folder. If you are using Android, they go in the "assets/x-game" folder. Once installed, launch the game and go to "Bonus" -> "Scene Replay". To apply filters to the scenes, press "Scene Filters" in the bottom left corner. Setting a filter blue will allow scenes with that flag; setting a filter red will block any scene with that flag. Use the "Unlock" button to unlock or relock all the scenes.

If you find any bugs, please let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
will there be a mac version?

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
How very perceptive of you.

There are a handful of events that are referred to as "Chaos incursions". These are more developed events that generally have multiple solutions, and will, eventually, trigger on predetermined hexes once the player hears about them via a castle event.

However their implementation has stalled due to some coding issues. I've been informed it's been resolved now, so here's to hoping it will go into the game next release.
Alright... I remembered in the past there was a picture with a roadmap, how much of it is done by now and how much left to end Act I?.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Lots of things progressed - Fae plot, Andras plot, Goblin plot - but nothing we can really check off from the list.

The next thing on my list is the army management update and Astarte battle update, which I hope to take the next two releases.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Lots of things progressed - Fae plot, Andras plot, Goblin plot - but nothing we can really check off from the list.

The next thing on my list is the army management update and Astarte battle update, which I hope to take the next two releases.
Meanwhile X and Jezara's ETA: 2028 :HideThePain:

• Sad
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

LeoDoyle

Jul 1, 2021
Help would be oh so appreciated.

I've tried everything to open the game (on Mac) but it keeps on crashing (never actually opens, "seeds-of-chaos" quit unexpectedly). I've ran it before (last time was only a few days ago, v0.3.10). I tried reinstalling v0.3.10 countless times both before and after updating my Mac but to no avail. The issue still persists with v0.3.11.

Here's the error that pops up:

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of v0.3.11 with the Extended Scene Replay Mod added.

I've added a few standard gestures: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
I used to have a map of Rosaria, jpg, it was handy to remember where to explore. Ive searched this thread and on Google but I cant find it again (its no longer on Steam). Anyone have a link to something similar?

Sep 9, 2020
Made a compressed Android port of v0.3.11 with the Extended Scene Replay Mod added.

Link: WorkUpload -
damn, you work fast heh. Thanks again for putting this out there :D

Reactions: Eonor

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
I used to have a map of Rosaria, jpg, it was handy to remember where to explore. Ive searched this thread and on Google but I cant find it again (its no longer on Steam). Anyone have a link to something similar?
Look for the walkthrough, that page has it i think

Reactions: Valamyr

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Scene Replay Mod
Game version:

How to use
Windows
: Download the file attached to this post and unzip to the "game" folder.
Android: Download the file and put the files in the "assets/x-game" folder.

Once installed, launch the game and go to "Bonus" -> "Scene Replay". To apply filters to the scenes, press "Scene Filters" in the bottom left corner. Setting a filter blue will allow scenes with that flag; setting a filter red will block any scene with that flag. Use the "Unlock" button to unlock or relock all the scenes.

If you find any bugs, please let me know.

1680283600684.png

Pic related is bugged.I would understand if you had to also select another character (AND operator) currently it's (OR) if you select somebody else, but with selected in pec related nothing shows up

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes