AidsDelivered

Apr 9, 2018
yo hey @Rein and @T51bwinterized could work with the thread and make a like big event and put it in like we make a idea, dialog and scenery with you guys and you could implement it

just asking if youd be up for such an idea?

Tsathoggua

Jan 11, 2018
Can somebody help me out I'm trying to Unlock Greyhide Scene, already unlock 1, The drunk scene, Now on 307 days still haven't unlock anything... Alexia's Stress is 100% should it be 0%??, I'm getting frustrated... Share save pls?, I just want to Fap peacefully.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
yo hey @Rein and @T51bwinterized could work with the thread and make a like big event and put it in like we make a idea, dialog and scenery with you guys and you could implement it

just asking if youd be up for such an idea?
So make a whole event for a bunch of pirates? Considering the past 2 pages me no think so.

z0r

Jun 1, 2017
So how has the game come over the past year or two? Last I checked was when people were REEEEEEing over your wife getting hot demon dick.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
So make a whole event for a bunch of pirates? Considering the past 2 pages me no think so.
I know where this is going...

Whelp, time to meet my Husbando, Greyhide. This Pirate is gonna be getting his 'Retribution'~ I'm gonna Take it like Van from Legends of Queen Opala Origins.

*Gets stuck with Andras Instead*

NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Edit : If this actually makes it into the game, I would laugh.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Basically yeah. We don't let patrons dictate the new content we put in the game. We let them vote on the order we do CGs. And we genuinely listen to feedback of both patrons and non-patrons. But, at the end of the day, there is a reason why this game hires professional writers.

And yes, that's in relation to patrons.

Like, homies, I engage you guys mostly because I have a stomach for this, and because I think trying to ride around shaming you doesn't really work. But, just because I engage doesn't mean this isn't a den of piracy, and our official position is't still that we basically support almost none of this thread.

So no. We're not taking dictations :p

So how has the game come over the past year or two? Last I checked was when people were REEEEEEing over your wife getting hot demon dick.
Pretty well. Development has sped up to match funding gains. We've added over 40 erotic scenes and over 80 CGs in the past year alone, that cater to an entire range of kinks.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Basically yeah. We don't let patrons dictate the new content we put in the game.
Thank god. No wonder this game is so good.

Not to kink-shame people... But fuck, a lot of adult-suggestions are just... pure retarded.

To quote Generation Kill: "There's layers of retardation that most people don't even know about. You should quote me on that!"

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I am trying to have the new JezeraxAlexia scene but maybe i am retarded, i can't make them happen.

Alexia have submit almost every time but i don't have enough influence with Jezera. Can some who manage it give a save ? Or a hint ?

Thank.

jon4

May 16, 2018
I am trying to have the new JezeraxAlexia scene but maybe i am retarded, i can't make them happen.

Alexia have submit almost every time but i don't have enough influence with Jezera. Can some who manage it give a save ? Or a hint ?

Thank.
Can you share your save please my save wont work because it old

periergeia

Jul 19, 2017
Did anyone managed to find command lines for this one? Sparing the economy and the limited travel all over again would be good since it's a part that takes time and honestly makes me feel tired just thinking repeating it from scratch.

4.00 star(s) 161 Votes