zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Do we have an updated walkthrough for the scene guide? Many scenes from 3 releases ago are missing in the list and some unlock conditions are outdated and won't work anymore.

Rem002

Nov 24, 2018
me too mate. I follow this game just for those scenes. I'm still hoping that as the game progresses Andras and Rowan's relationship will develop into something more as Rowan's corruption grows and I get to dump the wife.
I kind of want a messy threesome with the three of them because I'm all for the trainwreck of Rowan screwing Andras thinking he's protecting Alexia and vice versa.

fbb

Oct 29, 2017
Three years ago I asked about the rpg elements and if they arent a bit excessive. Today I replay the game and fail to send Alexia to the Wulump because rng decided Im not allowed to succeed the DC.
Feels great. :)

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
I cannot say when it started but the writers have done a phenomenal job with the story as of late.The rework on X'zaratl character, the development to Shaya and Ameraine(minus the panda hair) have been interesting to say the least, though the story is still snail paced I still do enjoy playing annually to see how much it has progressed and whether it is still worth supporting every now and then.

I cannot say with guarantee if they actually managed to get the code overhaul working to their liking as I see no significant change besides some random events are more forthcoming than other while somehow creating editorial problems that require proof reading.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Character arc wise I wonder if the writers managed to fully flesh out an idea of Rowan and his progression of the 3 different routes he has those being

1)Heroic

2)Submissive servant

3)Dominant one.

I feel as though he is lacking in his change during the battle of A'startes to fall of Rastadel progression of the story where he should have the most dramatic change in behaviour I see some but with a lot of holes like what made him chase Juliet or why for the matter as I never comprehended it till I played thrice and even then there are holes to the plot and out of character for someone like him, if anything that seems more like what Andras would do, if the writers used the same system as recruiting Liurel where

i)you don't help

ii)help but don't have sexual relations

iii)help and have sexual ties

and later on when facing Wendel you burst out in hot or cold rage revealing your fling it would later leave a lot to progress her story later on, mind you the writers wrote him one way for Maud where he cares for her while on the other hand he has little to no regard for Juliet at first but when presented with the option to have as a slave he changes face quick as a shopaholic offered an all you can buy shopping trip.

It's been 2 years since I first played this and still the writers have not come around to polishing Rowan before they polish the other characters which leaves room for mistakes that could happen in development and very unproductive in how they manage time and donations. Recalling their pitch they say they were inspired by Obsidian, Bioware, and the Witcher games, but in an effort to dish out quality content while keeping a steady flow of revenue coming in most people forget the heart of the matter while they work and that is the story, if the game has shiny graphics but no soul to them they are no different than the corporate trash churned out everyday, famous titles have one thing in common with each other and that is the players always keep coming back to them regardless the amount of time that has passed as we form a bond with the characters and the world so we come back to feel someting we might have forgotten or missed long past.I really enjoy the game for the choices it offers but man you guys really do need to polish up and fast I don't want to see 2 years from now the game is still in part 1 and still stuck polishing the various story arcs

EDIT: Whoever wrote the following deserves a raise and praise !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leo17 and errte13

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Why are Alexia and Rowan being forced into stovepipe paths that seem to force them to choose either Jezera or Andras for their mode of corruption? Also why does Alexia have to be on the verge of dumping Rowan before the more hardcore events get triggered for sex? For example we have the follwing event triggers for Alexia corruption that test for relationship, obedience and whether one has more influence than the other before triggering. The "powerless" event is the gatekeeper for Alexia eventually having sex with Andras.

Code:
./events/alexia_corruption2.rpy:    event('powerless', triggers='week_end', conditions=('all_actors["alexia"].flags["andras_influence"] > 5','all_actors["alexia"].relation < 50', 'alexiaJezObedient == False', 'all_actors["alexia"].flags["andras_influence"] >= all_actors["alexia"].flags["jezera_influence"]',), depends=('alexia_med_corruption',), run_count=1, priority=pr_story)

./events/alexia_corruption.rpy:    event('in_her_hands', triggers='week_end', conditions=('all_actors["alexia"].flags["jezera_influence"] > 5','all_actors["alexia"].relation < 50', 'alexiaAndrasObedient == False', 'all_actors["alexia"].flags["jezera_influence"] > all_actors["alexia"].flags["andras_influence"]',), depends=('alexia_med_corruption',), run_count=1, priority=pr_story)
At the very beginning in the prologue, Rowan is forced to choose to have sex with either Jezera or Andras if he has sex at all. That choice sets mutually exclusive flags andrasIntroSex and jezeraIntroSex. Why can't there be an option for a threeway where Rowan gets his backdoor broken in by Andras while going down on Jezera up front?

Rowan has an option to go along with the twins for now while keeping the option of turning the tables on them later on the back burner. He has dialog with Alexia suggesting she go along with their advances as well in order to gain influence and intel. If the two are going to form a proper Peoples Front of Rosaria, they should be able to go after both of the twins together at the same time while learning the joys of a proper swinger lifestyle. Our favorite succubus stayed out of the last war for their own reasons and probably thinks that the twins would be setting up for another epic fail if it wasn't for her favorite couple experiment. Perhaps following her route would set up a proper chaotic neutral endgame much like a siding with Werden in Rastadel hints at a Lawful neutral ending.

nighlur

May 18, 2019
Why are Alexia and Rowan being forced into stovepipe paths that seem to force them to choose either Jezera or Andras for their mode of corruption? Also why does Alexia have to be on the verge of dumping Rowan before the more hardcore events get triggered for sex? For example we have the follwing event triggers for Alexia corruption that test for relationship, obedience and whether one has more influence than the other before triggering. The "powerless" event is the gatekeeper for Alexia eventually having sex with Andras.

Code:
./events/alexia_corruption2.rpy:    event('powerless', triggers='week_end', conditions=('all_actors["alexia"].flags["andras_influence"] > 5','all_actors["alexia"].relation < 50', 'alexiaJezObedient == False', 'all_actors["alexia"].flags["andras_influence"] >= all_actors["alexia"].flags["jezera_influence"]',), depends=('alexia_med_corruption',), run_count=1, priority=pr_story)

./events/alexia_corruption.rpy:    event('in_her_hands', triggers='week_end', conditions=('all_actors["alexia"].flags["jezera_influence"] > 5','all_actors["alexia"].relation < 50', 'alexiaAndrasObedient == False', 'all_actors["alexia"].flags["jezera_influence"] > all_actors["alexia"].flags["andras_influence"]',), depends=('alexia_med_corruption',), run_count=1, priority=pr_story)
At the very beginning in the prologue, Rowan is forced to choose to have sex with either Jezera or Andras if he has sex at all. That choice sets mutually exclusive flags andrasIntroSex and jezeraIntroSex. Why can't there be an option for a threeway where Rowan gets his backdoor broken in by Andras while going down on Jezera up front?

Rowan has an option to go along with the twins for now while keeping the option of turning the tables on them later on the back burner. He has dialog with Alexia suggesting she go along with their advances as well in order to gain influence and intel. If the two are going to form a proper Peoples Front of Rosaria, they should be able to go after both of the twins together at the same time while learning the joys of a proper swinger lifestyle. Our favorite succubus stayed out of the last war for their own reasons and probably thinks that the twins would be setting up for another epic fail if it wasn't for her favorite couple experiment. Perhaps following her route would set up a proper chaotic neutral endgame much like a siding with Werden in Rastadel hints at a Lawful neutral ending.
Well imo i dont think Alexia should be given such manipulative options although she is no fool but still she is just a villagers wife being put into extraordinary situations she lacks the perspective and cunning to feign submission to the twins in the same way Rowan a great hero and master strategist would be able to.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Three years ago I asked about the rpg elements and if they arent a bit excessive. Today I replay the game and fail to send Alexia to the Wulump because rng decided Im not allowed to succeed the DC.
Feels great. :)
You got NTR'd by RNG, it's part of the experience.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes