Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I'm not saying the man is right, but the search function sucks ass. It's not even chronological. I once tried searching when was the last time we had news about having more Cliohna scenes and it was impossible to use.
This. In huge threads like this, search is a clusterfuck. It really needs a "sort by date" feature
You need to set it to sort-by-date by default -> Account -> Preferences, scroll down to search options.

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
I cannot believe we have this discussion every release.
Is there a place where you'd like people to post minor bug reports, or are such things generally well handled on your end?

For example, 0.264a, after refusing to 'service' Andras he threatened to visit the wifey instead, but the hero's follow up dialogue suggested he had rather threatened to kill orc soldiers (which is surely his backup threat if he never touched her earlier). Just a tiny dialogue issue. You want little things like that reported?

Edit: a much bigger bug report I'm seeing randomly is mines and villages not paying out as they should after certain events. Even if the narrative dialogue says the place is clearly yours now after a non-standard event, sometimes you get no increased ressources in the castle view... I guess I could document and list individual instances if thats useful for further development but its such a glaring issue that I assume it is known?

Last edited:

Tuskerman

Mar 11, 2019
Nice to see this brat get punched in the face!
But what about strategic elements? We still can't manage the conquered villages and mines? No more castle improvements? And no updates to Helayna? I am still hoping for her and Alexia new interactions.

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Does ignoring ntr content make me lose much of this game?
No. You have plenty of NTR free content. I myself avoid NTR and enjoy the game a lot. It's true that even without NTR there are some weird parts that can make you a bit jealous (just remains of some NTR scene you're avoiding I guess), but nothing really happens and it's a really good game.

Reactions: Back

Bongyboy

May 13, 2018
Was there ever an update with the fanfic a year ago? I think the winner was selected via poll and was going to be made, but pivoted into the game release? What of the runner up?

BTW love the game and updates.

Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
Anyone else getting a bug that just teleports to back to the castle without the week ending correctly. I tried to go back through the portal and I now have negative movement points which just sends me back to the castle.

SommelierVN

Apr 16, 2020
Anyone else getting a bug that just teleports to back to the castle without the week ending correctly. I tried to go back through the portal and I now have negative movement points which just sends me back to the castle.
Steps on how you triggered the bug please.

Oct 13, 2020
Poor Alexia, started out as a side note character but her development and audience reception was so damn good that half of the people want to lock her in an ivory tower far away from harm and the other half wants to turn her into a living breeding pit that gets ravaged by every cock, tentacle and whatever else can fit into her...

Personally i hope they follow up with the fertility story line and at some point Andras, Rowen, Greyhide and Sil all will try to get the deed done only for Alexia to fuck them all over with her new found power in some way, maybe with help of Jazera...

Also her new scenes with Greyhide are named like GreyAlexiaFinal and i am not ok with that...

knok2

Mar 20, 2019
anyone know how to get the alexia scene with the goblin?
I second the questions regarding the Alexia x Goblins event. It won't trigger for me, even though I try to force the event (diplomatic_immunity) through the developer's debug tool in Rowan's chamber. I get to the choices "Do nothing." or "Help Rhistel escape.", and whatever my choice, no scenes occur.

I noticed the dependency on week 16, Alexia working as a barmaid and the Jezera event 'jezera_s_alliance_making_skills', so I ran this event several time but the game won't count as accomplished and it doesn't affect the event outcome.

I went and checked for you and it seems like there's no pictures, it's basically just an event, we probably have to wait for them to make the art for it.
How did you manage to trigger the scene?

EDIT : nevermind, I found the required conditions to trigger the event. To anyone interested, Alexia corruption must be greater than 30

Last edited:

SerCumaLot

Nov 29, 2020
Since the devs seem to be reading this thread:
I encountered 2 chronological issues in the latest Steam release.
Number one: I first entered Rastadel from the north after visiting the big orc camp.
Then that very long scene at the court unfolded and I met that lady with the mask.
Two weeks or so later Jezera sent me on a mission to go to Rastadel and meet her ally at the court...
*confused head scratch*

There was also a minor chronological problem with a Greyhide scene, the one where he refuses to work and gets thrown in a cell.
It triggered directly after Alexia announced that she wanted to do assigned work in the castle and before I ever could assign her as Greyhide's assistant. The scene still pretended that she assisted him.
Rowan was labeled as Andras in one of the dialogues in this scene btw (after Andras left).
I can't wait for the illustrations for the sex scene in that event, the writing itself was already hot as fuck but I would have loved it even more with some artwork. :)

Also encountered some spelling errors and sentences repeating themselves. I didn't take notes though but could if you want the next time I replay this.

Also one small request:
Please clearly point out any game mechanics and stats affecting RNG outcomes and unlocking or locking scenes (through popups and the UI).
I don't like to be kept in the dark about Rowan's and Alexia's corruption for example. Toning down the RNG stuff would be cool too imo but at this point I'm not sure if that's even an option anymore.

Oh and please do sth about controller/gamepad support. Wouldn't be difficult for this game and right now it's not there (world map movement doesn't work with a XBox 360 controller).

Last edited:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Does the game have a quest log yet? To tell you what to do, so you don't game over on certain days?

This game is extremely complicated. I don't see how it's possible to not get a game over by week 60.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bouncerosterbounce

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Was there ever an update with the fanfic a year ago? I think the winner was selected via poll and was going to be made, but pivoted into the game release? What of the runner up?

BTW love the game and updates.
It got delayed by Covid because my writing output dropped hard and I needed to devote more of my time to the game proper.

Poor Alexia, started out as a side note character but her development and audience reception was so damn good that half of the people want to lock her in an ivory tower far away from harm and the other half wants to turn her into a living breeding pit that gets ravaged by every cock, tentacle and whatever else can fit into her...

Personally i hope they follow up with the fertility story line and at some point Andras, Rowen, Greyhide and Sil all will try to get the deed done only for Alexia to fuck them all over with her new found power in some way, maybe with help of Jazera...

Also her new scenes with Greyhide are named like GreyAlexiaFinal and i am not ok with that...
In all fairness, she was always intended as the second most important character.

Since the devs seem to be reading this thread:
I encountered 2 chronological issues in the latest Steam release.
Number one: I first entered Rastadel from the north after visiting the big orc camp.
Then that very long scene at the court unfolded and I met that lady with the mask.
Two weeks or so later Jezera sent me on a mission to go to Rastadel and meet her ally at the court...
*confused head scratch*

There was also a minor chronological problem with a Greyhide scene, the one where he refuses to work and gets thrown in a cell.
It triggered directly after Alexia announced that she wanted to do assigned work in the castle and before I ever could assign her as Greyhide's assistant. The scene still pretended that she assisted him.
Rowan was labeled as Andras in one of the dialogues in this scene btw (after Andras left).
I can't wait for the illustrations for the sex scene in that event, the writing itself was already hot as fuck but I would have loved it even more with some artwork. :)

Also encountered some spelling errors and sentences repeating themselves. I didn't take notes though but could if you want the next time I replay this.

Also one small request:
Please clearly point out any game mechanics and stats affecting RNG outcomes and unlocking or locking scenes (through popups and the UI).
I don't like to be kept in the dark about Rowan's and Alexia's corruption for example. Toning down the RNG stuff would be cool too imo but at this point I'm not sure if that's even an option anymore.

Oh and please do sth about controller/gamepad support. Wouldn't be difficult for this game and right now it's not there (world map movement doesn't work with a XBox 360 controller).
Thanks for noting the chronology issues. We'll take a look.

Regarding errors in editing. Feel free to hop on our discord and note whatever you find. We keep track of errors people note.

We're doing more to communicate Alexia and Rowan corruption. One subtle way we did it was the addition of changing portraits for Rowan in the menu screens. For Alexia work has started on her high corruption signpost, which should add some clarity.

Right now we have more pressing technical concerns with the ongoing reworks to the mechanics and UI to improve playability. But we'll look at controllers if we get the chance.

Does the game have a quest log yet? To tell you what to do, so you don't game over on certain days?

This game is extremely complicated. I don't see how it's possible to not get a game over by week 60.
As part of our UI improvements, we're planning to add a more in depth and effective questlog. We're hoping that should help improve playability. I can't give an ETA, but it's pretty high on our docket.

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
I've also noticed some chronological errors. During Greyhide quest, after Alexaia and Greyhide don't fuck during the banquet where they get drunk, Jezara sent Liurial to call me to her room but I hadn't met Liurial in that run yet.

Reactions: SerCumaLot

A360

Jun 29, 2018

Diebesgrab has laid out how to avoid most of the game overs really well it's in the op.

There's also commands that help if you don't care about using them, castle treasury and castle.rp in particular make it easier to get the brothel and a spy early to get Raeve with an infiltrator as well as avoid the gold game over.

castle.treasury = #
week = #
change_relation('cla_min', #)
change_relation('cliohna', #)
change_relation('skordred', #)
change_relation('draith', #)
change_relation('xzaratl', #)
all_actors[u'alexia'].flags['jezera_influence'] = #
all_actors[u'alexia'].flags['andras_influence'] = #
all_actors[u'alexia'].corruption = #
all_actors[u'alexia'].relation = #
change_favor('jezera', #)