johnreturns

Oct 13, 2020
Okay. Poll time.

Alexia is sure to get pregnant as a part of her overall story arc. In your opinion should her offspring be:

1. Human
2. Half Demon
3. Half Minotaur
4. Half Orc(?)
5. A Mysterious Egg

Feel free to respond with a comment or just the number

Likewise, Rowan just cannot swing his dick around as much as he does without eventually slipping one past the goalie. unless he is shooting the blankest of blanks. Who should he impregnate and suffer baby mama drama with? (Yes, I know this isn't a comprehensive list. Dude gets around).

1. Alexia :)
2. Jezera
3. Helayna
4. Cla-min
5. Liurial
6. Koh
7. Cliohna
8. Heartsong
9. Lady Juliet
10. All of the above :(

As before, post your number, comment, or death threat below.
For Alexia? 1 and 2 as options for sure. Her big romance options are her husband Rowan and the half-demon Andras. Yes, there could be Greyhide or an orcish gangbang or whatever is going on with a drider or Sil, but those are the two really battling for her affections. And no idea what's up with X'z, but I'll be really impressed if she actually is as enthusiastic for true love as she seems to be.

And for Rowan, 1 basically has to be true. Likewise, 2 is both a fantastic way for Jezera to get a handle on Rowan and potentially a redemptive arc for her. After all, there's the random event that says everyone can be saved. Others are options, right? Cla-min really seems to want to go in that direction, and I've got a soft spot for the terrifying and stoic Cliohna.

Basically, human babies with Alexia and Rowan seem like the love path and demon babies seems like the lust path. Both seem like the gateway to an end game. If half-demons can breed easier than demons and humans, then the twins are set to make an incredibly potent army. If Alexia and Rowan have their own kids, then there's a good narrative moment where they could settle into the life they've made or still attempt to rebel. And technically, Alexia could father children on her own if X'z h as her way with whatever futa game she's playing. My Alexia is certainly having enough sex to become a sex demon, that's for sure, and her corruption is mad high.

TL;DR - 1 and 2 for each advances the main plot, others are more or less just for fun or hotness.

Reactions: spitfire335

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I mean, Alexia should probably have a Half-Demon (Andras or Succubus Magic) or Human for sure, Half-Minotaur Maybe? No idea about eggs but they are always cool and could lead to funny scenes

As for Rowan, I think all of the above, with ones like Koh, Cla-min, Alexia and Helayna (And certainly Maud) having higher priority, except probably Jezera and maybe Cliohna
I made the poll just for fun and to stir up a conversation but I've gotten a lot of questions about why I omitted Maud. I actually have a soft spot for her and there is a possibility that she is already pregnant given the overt dialogues in Rowan's scene with her on the rooftop. However, I am convinced that after the fall of Rasdiel (which made me want to puke) if Rowan ever gets within fucking distance of Maud ever again she is going to tear off his testicles with her teeth like a rabid german shepherd. It is awful hard to make babies without balls. He would probably have better luck knocking up that vampire who is also a dude sometimes.

Reactions: Crusado and Rein

Anonikus

Jul 24, 2020
Okay. Poll time.

Alexia is sure to get pregnant as a part of her overall story arc. In your opinion should her offspring be:

1. Human
2. Half Demon
3. Half Minotaur
4. Half Orc(?)
5. A Mysterious Egg

Likewise, Rowan just cannot swing his dick around as much as he does without eventually slipping one past the goalie. unless he is shooting the blankest of blanks. Who should he impregnate and suffer baby mama drama with? (Yes, I know this isn't a comprehensive list. Dude gets around).

2. Jezera
3. Helayna
4. Cla-min
5. Liurial
6. Koh
7. Cliohna
8. Heartsong
9. Lady Juliet

Note, I have not played properly since before they reworked the Fae.

Alexia: Half-minotaur
As if there could ever have been any doubt as to who should have her kids.

Rowan: Heartsong
And Jezera for hilarity and interesting personal plot twist. Also the Dragon Ogre you can meet in a bar on a random tile, would be absolutely hilarious (imagine her just randomly showing up at the castle and dropping a child, demanding Rowan help raise it).

Last edited:
Reactions: Back and NewTricks

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Okay. Poll time.

1. Human
2. Half Demon
3. Half Minotaur
4. Half Orc(?)
5. A Mysterious Egg

2. Jezera
3. Helayna
4. Cla-min
5. Liurial
6. Koh
7. Cliohna
8. Heartsong
9. Lady Juliet

Is this a serious or just for fun poll ?

Alexia:1 or 5 (plz let it be a Dragon/ Togepi/Asari ) Since they are messing with Supernatural forces

Rowan:10, Why not ?
Lore wise it'd be a shame for the man to be impotent so have all of them and make them fight one another in Mortal Kombat.

btw who is Koh ?

Rein what happened to the rework on Helayna character arc ? it's been silent since last year since it was mentioned in & ?
BTW any chance to add a character list to to the game with portrait ? I keep forgetting the names of the people after coming back after year or more.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
btw who is Koh ?
Koh is the orc in the smuggler group Rowan can run into in a map event. I think she (and the smuggler group itself) only have one appearance, but it's one of those events that feels like it might lead up to a plotline with her and the leader Obelius being recurring characters. Definitely the most minor included on the list, though.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Koh is the orc in the smuggler group Rowan can run into in a map event. I think she (and the smuggler group itself) only have one appearance, but it's one of those events that feels like it might lead up to a plotline with her and the leader Obelius being recurring characters. Definitely the most minor included on the list, though.
Ah, thank you for that informative answer. I too was wondering who Koh was as well. Good on you for dropping the knowledge bomb on us (and how to encounter her). Cheers, Semantics! (y)

EDIT: Might as well add this spoiler. They're the Koh images I found before for those that were curious.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit #2: Was informed that the images became broken. Uploaded the Koh image files directly to the post.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Ah, thank you for that informative answer. I too was wondering who Koh was as well. Good on you for dropping the knowledge bomb on us (and how to encounter her). Cheers, Semantics! (y)
Yeah Koh is a surprisingly sweet character and I suspect based on a few hints regarding her appearance (blue eyes etc) that she is indeed a half-orc. It seems very important to her that Rowan treat her like a human girl rather than an orc and her temperament is quite unlike other orc women encountered in the game. She might not have a story going forward but Rowan already made his deposit in her baby bank. Who knows what could happen?

• Wow
Reactions: Back

fostaa

Dec 23, 2018
Okay. Poll time.

1. Human
2. Half Demon
3. Half Minotaur
4. Half Orc(?)
5. A Mysterious Egg

2. Jezera
3. Helayna
4. Cla-min
5. Liurial
6. Koh
7. Cliohna
8. Heartsong
9. Lady Juliet

Bro, you're a new member, what kind of "poll" are you making exactly?

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
Okay. Poll time.

1. Human
2. Half Demon
3. Half Minotaur
4. Half Orc(?)
5. A Mysterious Egg

2. Jezera
3. Helayna
4. Cla-min
5. Liurial
6. Koh
7. Cliohna
8. Heartsong
9. Lady Juliet

Alexia pregnant with half demon/mysterious egg

Rowan gets Cliohna (best girl) pregnant, or Helayna as runner up

no other answers are justified lol

Reactions: NewTricks
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes