Anonikus

Jul 24, 2020
Alright guys. I love this game but I think we all know what we need. I’m gonna go ahead and say it: This game is on the precipice of becoming a truly great game but it isn’t quite there yet. Something is missing. And that something is Alexis getting fucked by animals. I’m talking horse dicks. I’m talking dog dicks. Make it a very high corruption event. Have Andras jerk off while watching. Maybe Andras turns into a horse and fucks her, I don’t know. All I know is that Alexia needs to get ruined by animal cock.
As good as that stuff can be I really don't think that they should stretch this game any thinner with what kinks they include. Especially with how much is going on storywise and how many events there already are it'll do them better to stay focused and "concise".

We are also at some point going to have to consider the team member's sanity.

I think sex with anthropomorphic beasts like minotaurs and wolfmen will as far as the autours will go. They want to keep the game on Parteon and on Steam and bestiality is big no no there. Same as incest - which is more a lost for me. I can think of plenty of kinky scenes where for instance the mc catch the demon siblings fucking each other. Fucking with a monotaur that has a horse dick is close to bestiality enough. But the incest is not salvageable.
I haven't looked much but I'm fairly sure there are several projects involving bestiality on this site with active patreons. Don't know if they "overcharge" for other more normal projects though.

Reactions: aykarin

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
The fact that they did an Alexia x Greyhide x Rowan and didn’t have her getting Eiffel Tower’d by the two of them is one of the greatest scandals of this generation.
Yea i was hopping for something like that. Maybe will we see that down the road.

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
I think sex with anthropomorphic beasts like minotaurs and wolfmen will as far as the autours will go. They want to keep the game on Parteon and on Steam and bestiality is big no no there. Same as incest - which is more a lost for me. I can think of plenty of kinky scenes where for instance the mc catch the demon siblings fucking each other. Fucking with a monotaur that has a horse dick is close to bestiality enough. But the incest is not salvageable.
Actually wrote a scenario on here about mother/daughter incest and how Jezz can use that to corrupt Alexia in a more believable way that a penis tree. Got one tool-bag to laugh in my face about it for my trouble. Never again. Then again, ideas posted on here are taken as unsolicited advice or some thinly veiled attempt to push your narrative, like this is not a fan forum, it's a cheapskate simp thread. So you get directions to the patreon page, because you can't just GIVE away you intellectual property, you have to pay to get it looked at. Ok, ok. But i just wanted to bounce ideas off my fellow simps...

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Actually wrote a scenario on here about mother/daughter incest and how Jezz can use that to corrupt Alexia in a more believable way that a penis tree. Got one tool-bag to laugh in my face about it for my trouble. Never again. Then again, ideas posted on here are taken as unsolicited advice or some thinly veiled attempt to push your narrative, like this is not a fan forum,
it's a cheapskate simp thread. So you get directions to the patreon page, because you can't just GIVE away you intellectual property, you have to pay to get it looked at. Ok, ok. But i just wanted to bounce ideas off my fellow simps...
Dude. Chill. Don't worry be happy. One jackass does not a forum make. Post whatever notion comes into your head without fear. Just as long as you remain civil it doesn't matter how the others behave. Sometimes on forums like this people will post a response that rubs you the wrong way but how you respond is totally up to you. No need to call other folks names or degrade yourself.

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Actually wrote a scenario on here about mother/daughter incest and how Jezz can use that to corrupt Alexia in a more believable way that a penis tree.
Actually, I think the corruption tree was a very good idea. It wasn't that Alexia became corrupted because of it. Her own decisions and Bloodmeen influence corrupted her gradually and the tree was a dream metaphor for crossing a moral line and accepting depravity by "eating the forbidden fruit".

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes