Crusado

Jan 21, 2020
If I don't remember wrong, Rowan joins the Twins for Alexia's sake. I mean, you're able to name your reason for him to do it, but ultimately it always has to do with keeping her safe. If their bond breaks, or worse... if Rowan learns about his wife sharing her bed with one of her captors, what will prevent him from leaving the castle and its inhabitants on their own? The girl obviously isn't in dire need of a savior, his attachment to her will be broken or severely damaged, and taking off the necklace would probably just take a powerful enough mage.

If he still is a hero at heart, a redemption arc by defecting to the forces of Order would be the next logical step. He's got the experience, the motivation, the whole intel. If he's not, scorn would make him a fearsome rival for all the same reasons.
So what on Earth are the Twins playing at by seducing Alexia? There are thousands of other women ready to be bedded who would not endanger their campaign. One-upping Rowan and showing him his place could be easily done by taking one (or all) of his secondary LIs from under his nose and making him watch but weakening his bond to his wife is weakening their leverage over him.
Not a clever move at all...
Maybe they are going to use the Alexia pregnancy arc to keep Rowan in line? If Rowan and Alexia's relationship breaks but he still ended up having a baby with her the twins could use that against Rowan.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
You can spawn either on a explored portal or on recall hex.

The current UI only supports three portals, but I was looking making a better portal UI, which might also result in increasing the number of them.
I wish I knew how, as I only have 2 option - spawn from the portal, or continue from where I last was. So if there is another option then I wish I knew. And TBH, I'm blind as a bat as I only now just realized I could spawn from last position. lol Would have made things so much better had I realized it from the start. lol

Should be available from the start if you have the buildings.
You pick job on the lower right corner of the castle UI. You can't miss it.
Blind-as-a-bat strikes again. I see nothing in the lower right corner of the castle UI. Nothing on the main overview, nothing on the Tavern screen, Rowans Room screen, etc.

I'll attach images showing what I see in the main Castle screen and Tavern screen. If you need/want to see anything else, let me know.

Edit - I had edited the gallery file to unlock gallery. I reverted back to original just in case, no changes to what I see on the screens. So gallery unlocking doesn't appear to be the culprit.

Edit #2 - Week 22, I just did the whole "new goal" event, afterwards Alexia said I could put her to work. So seems event/time based. However I'm still not seeing any option/way to put her to work yet. No new buttons/links on any screen I can see.

Edit #3 - Week 23. I now see the "Choose a Job" section. And yes, it is extremely obvious and unmissable. LOL Just have to wait a week after Alexia tells you she wants to work to get it.

On another topic, did anyone found this CG in the game?
*snip image*
Looking through the Image Gallery, that seems to be part of an event where Alexia whips Rowan, with X’Zaratl? watching. Seems to be an event tied to a way of decreasing Rowan's guilt I think. I could be wrong though

Edit for some questions:

- Will we ever get to buy equipment for Rowan? I'm getting gold each week, but have nothing to spend it on. Or is this supposed to be an option with Cla-Min that I'm just not seeing? As so far I've only gotten a few gear pieces from random events on the map.

Last edited:

darkduck09

Jan 20, 2019
First off. Thanks for your support man, we really appreciate it. Second, I want to applaud a thoughtful and specific critiques that kept things spirited and respectful. I read them over and on some areas you've highlighted some of the stuff we've discussed improving internally.

Regarding the mechanics rework, my request to you is to simply keep an open mind and try it out when you get the chance, ideally. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by some improvements, even if you might not think it solves everything. I look forward to hearing what you think afterwards.
I appreciate the reply! I will absolutely be checking the game out once the rework is done. The most I've skipped the last few years has been 3 updates, I believe. Despite my critiques and seemingly endless cons, SoC is definitely in my top 10 games.

lv3175

Mar 3, 2018
On another topic, did anyone found this CG in the game?

View attachment 1336350
haven't played the update yet, but considering the look on her face (and that whip) I wonder if this is part of the high corruption path for Alexia. Course it might be part of the whole s&m storyline with rowan, alexia, and the 4 armed succubus (not even trying to spell that name.)

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
That's just it though, it doesn't actually focus on NTR unless you play it that way. Posts like yours do not help either.
The Devs/writers themselves have said otherwise, are you saying you know more about the game than the people who make it?

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Yeah you can do that but then you dont have a game. MC is designed as a spineless cuck that will be dominated. Majority of the content is for that.
The husband is a normal man ... like he is not some super powerful being. He is just normal
WHat do you expect him to do vs the demon twins ?

They hold his wife hostage. The husband is just their slave.
They tell him they will not touch his wife, as long as he does his job.

The game does not focus on NTR.
As much as people with that fetish here claim otherwise, this is not an NTR game.
You can literally decline and avoid EVERY sex scene. You can play this as a normal game with no sexual content.

Yes the husband feels like a spinless rat. But thats just the intro and a little bit of the start.
After the demon twins give you control over everything, the husband just builds himself up from there.
Sure he has moments of weakness and yes some of them are pretty pathetic, but they are not a constant thing. These moments are just to remind the player, that the husband is a slave and not to get full of ourselves.

As for the sex scenes. You do realize that the husband has the most content in the game right ?
And the husband is pretty dominant too. There are very few cases of female domination and i think most of them are avoidable and can be turned around where the husband dominates them.
But make no mistake, the husband is a Chad.

Last edited:

Haperlaper

Feb 6, 2020
The update is out:

Release Notes
- First half of the introduction has been edited (with rewrites) to improve quality
- One new Alexia narrative event (high corruption - including one sex scene)
- Two new Draith NPC events (including one sex scene)
- Two new Cla-Min NPC events (including one sex scene)
- Three new Alexia Job events (including two sex scenes)
- One new Orc Tribe event
- Sixteen new CGs (with nine variants)
- Thirty- four Andras CGs have been reworked to better suit the game's aesthetic
- Numerous typos and wrong word usage instances have been corrected

Short release this time, becaue so much of our efforts went into the mechanics rework which is approaching launch. You can pick it up on Steam, or wait for it to come out on steam.
Does anyone know where i can find the new Alexia stuff? Specifically the new narrative event and the 3 job events?

dhuemnptai

Jul 23, 2019
haven't played the update yet, but considering the look on her face (and that whip) I wonder if this is part of the high corruption path for Alexia. Course it might be part of the whole s&m storyline with rowan, alexia, and the 4 armed succubus (not even trying to spell that name.)
The problem is: I haven't found this CG in the game files and I'm curious if I'm just dumb or it is an oversight.

Corruption=NTR
If you play that way, sure.
I don't judge. :)

fihesog318

Jul 6, 2020
They are milking to create a true work of art not to make money. They have multiple talented people on the team who make consistent bi monthly progress. Hopefully they get more funding since splitting their budget among half a dozen people is paying them way too little for the quality of what they create and compared to what someone who is talented makes in the computer industry for working full time.

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
What i would like to know is
There was a lot of talks of game mechanics overhaul but no one explained in meaningful way what will be changed ( what to expect ?)
How this changes will affect gameplay , what Improvements will be introduced (if any), apparently part of the story cannot move on without this update.
There must be more transparency in this things.

XXXVAA

Apr 8, 2020
do the saves from the previous edition work ? and people who are complaining about NTR, 1 it's just a game, 2 the NTR alongside the gay/trans content is 100% avoidable so if you are seeing this and you claim you don't like you should rethink your choices.

Reactions: Snugglepuff
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes