T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
We only have so much art. Sommy barely fucking sleeps as is. I would be pretty surprised if he chose to spend art hours on silly promotion stuff like that at this point. But, then again, I'm not him so take it up with the one who'd have to work to do that.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
as funny as that may be, i don't think inserting current trends would be a good idea. i know a game that has characters watch game of thrones as plot device. now GoT is not exactly hated, but nobody wants to talk about it anymore and replaying that part will always make you kind of cringe at it. also in a few years something like this will make the game look dated.

i would advice against putting any current trends in anything immersive for that matter, as if not for being cringey or looking dated, it will definitely take you out of the immersion.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
We could make a scene, but by the time it was written and had artwork ready, and found its way into the next release, the internet would have already moved on.

silvermoon111

Mar 23, 2021
Judging by some tutorials, what a science to play this game. Just wanna jerk off safely without having to worry. A game over? Bruh, some Starcraft veterans on the development or what?

Interesting story setup, though.
Honestly sometimes I wish they made it a SFW game lol, the story and gameplay is fun, and sometimes I genuinely don't want it to be interrupted by sex scenes. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: mehGusta
Jul 20, 2019
is the gold on the top right corner the gold you can use to build things? Because i have fiendish diplomacy and 220 gold but cant build the brothel

nvm works now suddenly

Last edited:

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
is the gold on the top right corner the gold you can use to build things? Because i have fiendish diplomacy and 220 gold but cant build the brothel
The top right is your personal gold (which you can add to the treasury from your chambers). In the castle view (where you can see the castle layout) on the botom of the screen you should seesome small text, I belive it is called "overview" if you click on that it will expand in to a menu that shows you treasury, troop levels, research level, ect. It took me forever to find it myself, and not knowing that info was pretty frustrating before I did.

Cervixpunch

Feb 10, 2019
This game needs more of Alexia x Andreas content and less vanilla or gay or beast content. Actually Alexia x Beast or Alexia x Tentacles or Lesbian Alexia content would be cool.

View attachment 1379738

View attachment 1379748

View attachment 1379752

View attachment 1379761

That's what we all say about our favorite characters or kinks IT NEEDS MORE :). I want more Jezera and Rowan for example and have zero interest in that giant red cockwomble fucking anyone at all ever.

Honestly focusing on one kink or just two characters seems like one of the worst things they could do even if it was Jezera and Rowan. If they focus down on the NTR does that lose them the money from the people here for the non ntr scenes or not that interested in Andras scenes. If they do less gay/lesbian does that lose them money from the people that want them scenes. That seems really risky.

It doesn't seem a good idea to suddenly focus on 1-2 things after 4-5 years of choice and variety that's worked for them. As much as it drives some of us mad that we want more of x character or y kink.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
how can you find delane in rastadel again after freeing her, before you start the coup
She's first seen in Rastedel at the ball/party type event that's required to continue Rastedel. After that she's at the lodge.

Hey. Is extended scene replay mod updated yet?
There's a changelog on the post with the mod that includes what version it's updated for. According to that it's updated for 0.2.65.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami
Jul 20, 2019
She's first seen in Rastedel at the ball/party type event that's required to continue Rastedel. After that she's at the lodge.

There's a changelog on the post with the mod that includes what version it's updated for. According to that it's updated for 0.2.65.
when exactly does the party happen, or do you mean when you first enter to visit the baron and get introduced to everyone?

nvm found out if u visited the capital and then saved her she wont appear

Last edited:

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
when exactly does the party happen, or do you mean when you first enter to visit the baron and get introduced to everyone?
Yes, that one. Delane is in that event if rescued from the Orc camp, and after I think all her Rastedel content comes from the lodge or the unmissable Rastedel story events.

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
You dont mind to keep all the girls to yourself huh?
Just dont need this competition huh?
you know you right
lets just make it a generic harem hentai as fast as possible! I mean we dont have Over 9000 of them already .
P.S. i'm generally interested how much Iq needed to realize why you need variety of different villains in your story.

Reactions: aykarin

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
You dont mind to keep all the girls to yourself huh?
Just dont need this competition huh?
you know you right
lets just make it a generic harem hentai as fast as possible! I mean we dont have Over 9000 of them already .
P.S. i'm generally interested how much Iq needed to realize why you need variety of different villains in your story.
What are you on about? Are you legitimately mad a stranger online doesn't want to whore out his harem and expressed his views?

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes