WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
I think the developers don't like any kind of body hair at all. So i doubt we will see it. :LOL: Oh and by the way i do believe there were mentions of Alexia's pubic hair, but it never showed on the pictures.
It seems that the writers are on the pro-bush camp and the artists are anti-bush. I guess it's fine either way as long as they don't start another war in Iraq with this hair thing.

Ixykins

Nov 13, 2021
You should infiltrate earlier if you keep running out of time, because it takes a while for the infiltration to work. For me, it took anywhere from 2-5 weeks (if I recall correctly) :)
Thank you for being kind enough to reply... I did find out the answer shortly after I wrote my question however in gameplay when the game issued the event. I'm currently at at standstill (which is primarily because of rushing through the current game build) but I'm rather certain I missed key event triggers & because of my progress those triggers won't happen. I'm loath to once again restart the game as I was forced to do so with the current build so I'm curious as to whether someone has made a guide or walkthrough that is contingent on chaos/corruption thresholds as well as specific time reqs? While I sincerely enjoy and appreciate the randomized nature of event occurrence, it's aggravating not knowing exactly how or when I missed the thresholds to trigger said events.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Ixykins

Nov 13, 2021
Also just as an aside question to the users whom I assume are men/male commenting obliquely about pubic hair practices primarily amongst the feminine population : why is it considered perfectly normal to expect a woman to either be shaved, waxed or well trimmed in their genital regions without ever entertaining the thought of doing likewise to your genital region? Doesn't the preference cut both ways especially as those most likely to possess overgrown unkempt masses of hair are generally genetically male? Basically why is it socially acceptable to demand that women have tidy, neatly kept herb gardens but it's always ok to overlook the weed infested dense lawns & hedges of the male persuasion?

Rivina

Jan 7, 2021
Also just as an aside question to the users whom I assume are men/male commenting obliquely about pubic hair practices primarily amongst the feminine population : why is it considered perfectly normal to expect a woman to either be shaved, waxed or well trimmed in their genital regions without ever entertaining the thought of doing likewise to your genital region? Doesn't the preference cut both ways especially as those most likely to possess overgrown unkempt masses of hair are generally genetically male? Basically why is it socially acceptable to demand that women have tidy, neatly kept herb gardens but it's always ok to overlook the weed infested dense lawns & hedges of the male persuasion?
Your assumption is not necessarily correct. As for guys shaving or whatever sure that'd be nice, that said blowing a guy with a thick thatch is easier than going down a girl with same. I tried ones and no matter what I did with my hand, hairs would escape to tickle the inside of my nostril. I ended up sneezing all over her inner thigh and the atmosphere is ruined. That's one of the reasons I wax and why I generally don't go down on girls with thick jungles.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
There are really two aspect to your question, the cultural and the individual.
This likely varies around the world but in America the is a general preference for women to have minimal hair apart from her scalp and eyebrows. Personally, I think it is to cultivate a youthful appearance because as a society we value younger women over older women and hairlessness involves an image of prepubescence. Now, I’m not saying any of this is right, I’m not saying it is fair, nor am I saying that most people are pedophiles. I’m just pointing out the cultural stance on female body hair as it stands currently. This is largely in the societal subcouncious and is beyond the control of any individual. The changing of cultural norms takes decades or even centuries and usually happens without any actively conscious direction.

Now for the individual aspect. The German philosopher Schopenhouer famously said “A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants.” While I can choose what I will eat, I don’t get to choose what flavors I enjoy. I could even exercise my will to eat something that I don’t really like because I know it is healthy for me, but I can’t control the fact that I would rather be eating a pizza. And while I may eventually learn the like the health food over time, I can’t consciously choose for it to happen. In the same way many men have developed a preference for little the no female pubic hair, not because they consciously chose to, but because they live in a society that has that preference and they absorbed that preference subconsciously. In fact, many women have also internalized that same culture and believe that their own body hair is unattractive. Personally, I’m not one to begrudge someone for having preferences, the question is what they do with those preferences. If a person’s favorite food was pizza so they only ate pizza that would be pretty weird right? I would say the same thing about only having sex with someone if they have a clean-shaven pubic hair.

On a personally level, I do prefer my sexual partners to have less pubic hair. I could go into the justifications, like bushy pubic hair always seems to work its way into the corners of my mouth and then become matted with my saliva which then gets smeared around mouth and chin… but the truth of the matter is likely that I am a produce of my society just like everyone else is, and this is just one aspect that I absorbed. If I live in a culture that celebrated big bushes, then I might have loved the way it smears all around my mouth. However, what I wouldn’t do is tell my partner that she must shave or wax herself for me. If we were close, then I would let her know what my preferences were, but it would be her decision if she wanted to do anything about it. Just like if I visited someone for dinner and they cooked something I didn’t really like I would still eat to be polite, and then later let them know that It wasn’t something I was very fond of. Generally speaking, if you care about someone you will be willing to compromise to find a solution acceptable to both of you. In the case with my wife, I don’t ask her the shave it all off, but she at agrees to at least trim it down enough that I don’t get a mouth full of hair and sometimes she goes further if the mood strikes her, and I do the same.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ixykins and Gudil

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I shave mine as my lady hates picking pubes out of her mouth guys. In return she shaves hers as i equaly hate picking pubes from my mouth. Give a little to get a lot guys. Hairy Lesbos - Yuck!

Reactions: Ixykins

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Thank you for being kind enough to reply... I did find out the answer shortly after I wrote my question however in gameplay when the game issued the event. I'm currently at at standstill (which is primarily because of rushing through the current game build) but I'm rather certain I missed key event triggers & because of my progress those triggers won't happen. I'm loath to once again restart the game as I was forced to do so with the current build so I'm curious as to whether someone has made a guide or walkthrough that is contingent on chaos/corruption thresholds as well as specific time reqs? While I sincerely enjoy and appreciate the randomized nature of event occurrence, it's aggravating not knowing exactly how or when I missed the thresholds to trigger said events.
Here are a couple mini guides by diebesgrab to help get you started. They are a bit dated bus mostly hold up

Game Over Guide this guide tells you about the failure points in the game, where you have a task that you can fail to do resulting in a game over.
Getting Started Guide this guide gives you some tips and priorities for how to get off to a solid start in the game.

• Red Heart

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
I shave mine as my lady hates picking pubes out of her mouth guys. In return she shaves hers as i equaly hate picking pubes from my mouth. Give a little to get a lot guys. Hairy Lesbos - Yuck!
I shaved for awhile, but I found it was a hassle to maintain, and if I didn't maintain it the regrowing hair would she very itchy and scratchy for several days. It certainly contributed to me being more understanding when my wife didn't constantly maintain hers as well. That said even just trimming the hairs down to a shorter length can make a big difference for either party.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Your assumption is not necessarily correct. As for guys shaving or whatever sure that'd be nice, that said blowing a guy with a thick thatch is easier than going down a girl with same. I tried ones and no matter what I did with my hand, hairs would escape to tickle the inside of my nostril. I ended up sneezing all over her inner thigh and the atmosphere is ruined. That's one of the reasons I wax and why I generally don't go down on girls with thick jungles.
Not gonna lie, that was funny as heck. I genuinely lol'd in RL. :ROFLMAO: Sex is often a wondrous and hilarious activity for people to pursue. :D Thanks for brightening up my day. Cheers! ;)(y)

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I shaved for awhile, but I found it was a hassle to maintain, and if I didn't maintain it the regrowing hair would she very itchy and scratchy for several days. It certainly contributed to me being more understanding when my wife didn't constantly maintain hers as well. That said even just trimming the hairs down to a shorter length can make a big difference for either party.
in before labelled as off topic :LUL:
I shave my back, sack, crack and chest once a month at the very least feels way cleaner after a shower. Sacks always a delicate operation though gotta just trim it down as best you can while avoiding nicks.

mrespoon

May 30, 2020
Since, people are on the topic of these long running games. I have always been curious. How much have you guys spent on this game? Have you been supporting from the start? Will you keep supporting for another 5 years or say enough is enough after a certain year limit?

Honestly, I don't care what people do with their money. It is theirs. I'm just curious how gamer's mindset works on these projects. Is there a certain point at which you start questioning you support if it takes too long?
6 years. still in act 1.
I spent about 100 bucks before realizing that they really weren't interested in making meaningful progress. Yes, there are problems that need to be addressed but the devs mostly aren't working on them; they working on stuff that largely doesn't progress the story. Currently the top review on steam is negative. Half of the "Most Helpful" reviews on Steam are negative and nearly all of them mention slow development. 6 years. A team of people have been working on this title for 6 years and they still haven't closed Act 1. they're awfully quick to respond to criticism, for people allegedly hard at work on their game. When I supported the game on patreon I thought the game was only a year or two old and that the devs legit wanted to finish the title.
Fans blame the long development on feature creep and overly ambitious goals. If that's the case the devs are severely lacking in common sense.
I chose the most negative appraisal; they're just stringing people along doing minimal work until the whole thing collapses and they move on to something else. I enjoy gloating ITT because I've already been MAC banned from all Star Citizen and Tarkov
boards in the universe.
6 years. still in act 1. Game currently being shredded in Steam reviews despite the devs asking patrons for positive reviews.

Reactions: azel1 and Cricco

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Reviews will pick up in time, when the game offers the intended experience.

If we take time to polish things, people will complain we're taking too long.
If we rush to wrap things up and move on, people will complain we left the game incomplete.

Doomed if you, doomed if you don't.

I'd sell my soul to go back in time and do things differently. Alas.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Way, way back in the beforetimes, the early backers (yay me!) knew him to be the "Nemesis", as I recall. Essentially, a counter to the rise of the dark overlord Rowan -- whether that be true or not -- and a champion to defeat him (specifically) and the rest of Bloodmeen's forces. That information and the associated image have long since quietly been removed from y'all's project's overview on Patreon and webpage. You guys have been really good at not letting anything slip on that front for basically forever -- to the dismay of many! :LOL: So no, you haven't revealed who it is in any official capacity that I can remember, but many of us have speculated that the Nemesis would simply make an appearance later on as Act I solidified itself. With the evolution of the project and the passage of time, all of this is subject to change (or has already) and I can't assume anything said here is correct anymore. Well, other than whoever this character will turn out to be will show up at some point in the SoC saga per your comment. ^^ Definitely looking forward to it though! :cool:

Reactions: Carefree247

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Reviews will pick up in time, when the game offers the intended experience.

If we take time to polish things, people will complain we're taking too long.
If we rush to wrap things up and move on, people will complain we left the game incomplete.

Doomed if you, doomed if you don't.

I'd sell my soul to go back in time and do things differently. Alas.
Many expect devs to know what they are doing and some things take time to learn and grow, it's not like their is a book/course on how to make a AVN step by step, 2021 was a year of growth for Venus Noire as you guys have been the most productive and showed a lot of quality improvement than previous years and let's hope this positive trend continues.

Way, way back in the beforetimes, the early backers (yay me!) knew him to be the "Nemesis", as I recall. Essentially, a counter to the rise of the dark overlord Rowan -- whether that be true or not -- and a champion to defeat him (specifically) and the rest of Bloodmeen's forces. That information and the associated image have long since quietly been removed from y'all's project's overview on Patreon and webpage. You guys have been really good at not letting anything slip on that front for basically forever -- to the dismay of many! :LOL: So no, you haven't revealed who it is in any official capacity that I can remember, but many of us have speculated that the Nemesis would simply make an appearance later on as Act I solidified itself. With the evolution of the project and the passage of time, all of this is subject to change (or has already) and I can't assume anything said here is correct anymore. Well, other than whoever this character will turn out to be will show up at some point in the SoC saga per your comment. ^^ Definitely looking forward to it though! :cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
I'm still somewhat new here, so I wasn't around in the early days. But it seems to me that the project got away from them in a variety of ways. Maybe I would be bitter about it to if I was around in the more diretionless days. But their current roadmap seems to be steering them in the right direction and they seem to be making real progress toward completion. So I'm looking forward to it.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes