Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Pal if MC say no to work with them it's game over, that's consensual?...
Friend, did you see the :p ? It was a joke, they're evil demons leading an army of monsters. They do a lot of rape and killing, clearly they don't actually give a fuck about consent. I just think it is funny that despite all their bluster they respect the player when you say no.

Can you expand?. As far in that scene the only way to don't NTR in any way is win over Andrass if that happens too early the chance is too low to avoid it.
I just loaded the game to verify the scene. I always play NTR turned on even when doing a non NTR run. Failed both checks, still no NTR.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Omegaroll

May 4, 2018
I'm currently playing (avoiding all NTR with NTR turned on because muh choice) and yeah, I can also confirm you can avoid it 100% of the time.

Heck, if you're REALLY uncomfortable, you can skip a good chunk of random "weekly" NTR lead-up scenes by simply reloading the save as you'll probably get a different scene then.

Friend, did you see the :p ? It was a joke, they're evil demons leading an army of monsters. They do a lot of rape and killing, clearly they don't actually give a fuck about consent. I just think it is funny that despite all their bluster they respect the player when you say no.
Good thing they do because I'd legit have stopped playing during the 1st Andras scene after his intro (which is what I expected) lmao.

Unrelated to the above discussion but: The art is good regardless and I enjoy Rowan x Alexia/Cla-Min/Delane H-scenes but I think the build-up to most scenes is kind of meh...

However, I just got to Shaya's last quest (so far) and the build-up to that blows every other scene out of the water for now, even though I wish there was a choice for Rowan to say something different there instead of what he says to console her. I thought Shaya's design was great before (and her scenes were good) but I was honestly more invested in the mystery than in the character prior to this. The writing there was *chef's kiss*. Her heavy ties to Jezera stop her from becoming one of my favorites but I gotta say I'm sort of invested now. Color me impressed.

Last edited:

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
If u disable NTR, then it's probably that she NTR MC and the game skip the scene for ya, can happen if MC doesn't pass some checks while interacting with Andrass demandings ;)(y)
1642400534667.png

That is a very small futa content compared to others:(
A lot of things are worth the effort, but there's only so many hours in the day.

Alternative gender Andras would be much, much, much MUCH more work than you think it will be. Not that I wouldn't mind railing her ass if that was the case.

You must content yourself with X'zaratl, I'm afraid.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
So I wanted to find out if it is possible to avoid NTR and not cut or disable .
In a sense... you can "avoid" with luck (because mechanics earlier can be a bitch) to MC's wife have NTR interactions... But isn't possible to avoid MC NTR his wife at least 1 time in the entire game... Is that enough NTR vanilla to make you happy?.
Is there any animation in game or some kind of animation mod?
A few handfuls, unfortunately.

From what I can tell, not in the normal sense. But from what I can tell with choices, yes? There is a relationship status with Alexia and can go up or down with the choices you make. Usually it's being extremely rude to her and dismissing her thoughts and hopes. Corruption might also have an influence of the status also.
Thanks for the reply. It is very strange that it is impossible to completely prevent the betrayal of his wife . There is a scale of relationships , but the wife will still betray several times .
What do you mean with "that it is impossible to completely prevent the betrayal of his wife"? When does that happen? I'm on week 64 or 65 and so far there is no evidence that she betrayed the MC.
You CAN prevent the wife from cheating on you 100%. What's up to you is how much you as a player cheat on her. That's the NTR the previous post was referring to.
Tbh though, the NTR option the game gives you is a red herring. The game does nothing to prevent the husband from cheating on his wife which is still NTR. Sure it still gives you that option via dialogue but a red herring nonetheless as many factors still require to have some knowledge, check passings, and ofc some luck on choosing the right choice. So you're entirely correct. As irritating it is to be "Well I can do whatever I want." then do exactly what you prevent your wife from doing... You should have no reason to complain about NTR as it is a coin afterall.
If u disable NTR, then it's probably that she NTR MC and the game skip the scene for ya, can happen if MC doesn't pass some checks while interacting with Andrass demandings ;)(y)
Very nearly every sex scene involving Rowan and Alexia, and this includes every single NTR scene, is avoidable. The choices for these are fairly well telegraphed. None of them rely on RNG.
Not all of them, i remember an scene with Andrass when he defy MC, if the status check don't pass he do what he wants, if that random scene happen early when MC sucks at his status there is nothing you can do.
Yeah. There is an NTR "switch" at the start of the game. If you select to turn it off, no NTR occurs either on-screen or off screen. If you make the choices for Alexia not to sleep with Andras (Via Switch or In-Game Choices) she never canonically sleeps with him.

The Andras event in question does not result in automatic NTR, regardless of wether or not the roll works. It's probably a bit too NTR tinged regardless.

Yes, the NTR switch only turns off only Alexia sleeping around and not Rowan sleeping around. The reason the switch exists is that there's a particularly vocal anti-NTR crowd and we want an easy "out" for them, just because there's too many cases of someone not reading and getting pissed off. But, like all material in the game, Rowan sleeping with people besides Alexia is almost entirely optional, and can be avoided in most cases.

That said, there are a few scene where Rowan sleeps with someone else that aren't entirely optional at this point. But, that's either a result of game design problems we hope to fix, or it's the result of some of the elements of Rastedel. Both are intended to be corrected before finished versions, to give you more leeway for a "Faithful Rowan" playthrough. Which we do desire to support, but it's not a 100% priority atm.

That is a very small futa content compared to others:(
That would actually be extremely difficult for a lot of reasons. A big one is that Futas are kind of rare in the setting and normally demonic in origin. This doesn't fit Rowan's characterization at all. So to support it we'd have to rewrite a lot.

As a general rule, most games with highly customizeable protaganists lack clear history and are in settings where gender distinction in sexual matters is not so uncommon. Or else they have to add extensive multi-state to account for it.

Seeds of Chaos is a game that started from the idea of "What happens to a hero of a story after the story is over?" We allow players a wide array of ways to Play Rowan and try to acount for them as best we can. But, it just doesn't support very extensive customization, and it can't without exponential workload increases.

However, I just got to Shaya's last quest (so far) and the build-up to that blows every other scene out of the water for now, even though I wish there was a choice for Rowan to say something different there instead of what he says to console her. I thought Shaya's design was great before (and her scenes were good) but I was honestly more invested in the mystery than in the character prior to this. The writing there was *chef's kiss*. Her heavy ties to Jezera stop her from becoming one of my favorites but I gotta say I'm sort of invested now. Color me impressed.
As Shaya's new writer thanks for the compliment. I wanted to take a charachter who lacked clear story role and do something with her I thought would get people invested, and would play to the natural intrigue of the charachter.

As for why he doesn't have more ways of persuading her. Maybe I'll take a look at it at some point, but that scene is basically a marathon of multi-state that had to acount for dozens of clues. Shit was rough. So going even harder on Rowan dialogue variance wasn't in the cards.

Last edited:

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Neither the MC nor his wife have to cheat in any circumstance. If someone you don't want to have sex with asks, just say no.

Honestly the developer didn't really even need to include the "No NTR" option at all. Every sex scene is optional and they are well telegraphed before you make you choices. There are only two reasons for people to complain about NTR in this game. Either they are just clicking through the options with out reading any of the text, or they got tempted and regretted their choice in their post-nut clarity.

For being a castle full of evil demons they seem to be pretty big on consent. :p
You're generalizing. I complain about NTR vibes in the game I read EVERYTHING and I never choose the NTR specific paths.

The game absolutely needs the toggle and I am grateful it has one- sure you are never "forced" into any NTR options- but the vibes and energy still bleeds through narratively. It isn't like the gay content where if you aren't interested in it- it doesn't get slammed in your face constantly. The NTR "feel" is very aggressive.

The disable NTR option doesn't just remove the NTR option buttons- it also tones down some of the conversations that have really cucky vibes and a bunch of the other scripts.

I'm paraphrasing here- but an example from in game:

Jax / Inidarah Voyeur scene
Jax to High corruption Alexia: "Next time I am going to go over there and split you in half"
High corruption Alexia in Jax Voyour script with NTR on: "I cannot wait for you to fuck me"
High corruption Aleixa in the Jax Voyour with NTR off: "Eh, would she allow it?"

It isn't like the option does nothing- it literally changes text in the story beats. It also straight up removes some events from the story queue.

I think its disingenuous to tell the people who dislike NTR the experience is the same with the toggle on vs off, that the button isn't necessary, or that "they are just clicking through the options without reading any of the text, or they got tempted and regretted their choice in their post-nut clarity" and that is the only possible way to be upset about NTR in the 'stock' game. The experience really isn't the same and I'm glad the toggle exists / wish it changed things even more.

Last edited:

Omegaroll

May 4, 2018
As Shaya's new writer thanks for the compliment. I wanted to take a charachter who lacked clear story role and do something with her I thought would get people invested, and would play to the natural intrigue of the charachter.

As for why he doesn't have more ways of persuading her. Maybe I'll take a look at it at some point, but that scene is basically a marathon of multi-state that had to acount for dozens of clues. Shit was rough. So going even harder on Rowan dialogue variance wasn't in the cards.
Thank you very much for the amazing content! I had a lot of fun reading her whole questline.

And I can totally understand why there wasn't a choice considering how much content that scene had already.
That said, that's on me for not reading the room properly. I just thought it was going a different direction. I was still very satisfied with the scene regardless.

Also, damn. I was so scared of missing a clue and being locked out of the questline. haha

• Red Heart
Reactions: monk_56

perles75

May 16, 2020
I much prefer a game where the devs have a clear idea of the concept behind it to a game where they try to appease everyone and making it a bit and flavourless mishmash. This game has "clear NTR feels" because the whole premises and structure lend themselves naturally to a NTR experience and also because that's kind of the direction the game wants to explore. And it's ok; it's already quite the effort from the devs to bend it as much as they can with the off button, doing more than that would be to distort the nature of the game.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
I much prefer a game where the devs have a clear idea of the concept behind it to a game where they try to appease everyone and making it a bit and flavourless mishmash. This game has "clear NTR feels" because the whole premises and structure lend themselves naturally to a NTR experience and also because that's kind of the direction the game wants to explore. And it's ok; it's already quite the effort from the devs to bend it as much as they can with the off button, doing more than that would be to distort the nature of the game.
You're assuming facts not in evidence. If NTR is the whole vibe the Devs are going for they are doing a bad job expressing it in their messaging.

The core conceptualization in allowing for different routes intrinsically "distorts the nature of the game" a priori based on your choices.

Vibes are sequestered into their paths. That is whole point. You're oversimplifying the game's design.

Last edited:

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
We think of the game as a Corruption game. And that's what bleeds through into our writing. It's the vibe we're going for.

NTR is a subtype of corruption stories. It's what I think makes it distinct from cheating and why the site misapplies the label.

I think there is an extent that some of the broader corruption elements may be read a specific NTR elements. And how much so that's the case depends partially on how much your brain is making an effort to read it that way.

That said, I also suspect there's more NTR coding for the earlier stuff then the segments that have been written after the big writer team shakeup around 2018/2019.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
We think of the game as a Corruption game. And that's what bleeds through into our writing. It's the vibe we're going for.

NTR is a subtype of corruption stories. It's what I think makes it distinct from cheating and why the site misapplies the label.

I think there is an extent that some of the broader corruption elements may be read a specific NTR elements. And how much so that's the case depends partially on how much your brain is making an effort to read it that way.

That said, I also suspect there's more NTR coding for the earlier stuff then the segments that have been written after the big writer team shakeup around 2018/2019.
Eloquently articulated and impressively accurate- as is excepted from Winterized.

As someone who has read a large numbers of the scripts- I concur that the "modern era" writing is vastly superior and there is more NTR specific coding in the older content.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
You're generalizing. I complain about NTR vibes in the game I read EVERYTHING and I never choose the NTR specific paths.

The game absolutely needs the toggle and I am grateful it has one- sure you are never "forced" into any NTR options- but the vibes and energy still bleeds through narratively. It isn't like the gay content where if you aren't interested in it- it doesn't get slammed in your face constantly. The NTR "feel" is very aggressive.

The disable NTR option doesn't just remove the NTR option buttons- it also tones down some of the conversations that have really cucky vibes and a bunch of the other scripts.

I'm paraphrasing here- but an example from in game:

Jax / Inidarah Voyeur scene
Jax to High corruption Alexia: "Next time I am going to go over there and split you in half"
High corruption Alexia in Jax Voyour script with NTR on: "I cannot wait for you to fuck me"
High corruption Aleixa in the Jax Voyour with NTR off: "Eh, would she allow it?"

It isn't like the option does nothing- it literally changes text in the story beats. It also straight up removes some events from the story queue.

I think its disingenuous to tell the people who dislike NTR the experience is the same with the toggle on vs off, that the button isn't necessary, or that "they are just clicking through the options without reading any of the text, or they got tempted and regretted their choice in their post-nut clarity" and that is the only possible way to be upset about NTR in the 'stock' game. The experience really isn't the same and I'm glad the toggle exists / wish it changed things even more.
After reading this I questioned how it was possible to get Alexia to high corruption with NTR disabled since alot of her potential corruption come from sleeping around. So for the first I loaded up the game with NTR disabled. I was able to get her to high corruption, it was interesting that X'zaratl events and Alexia's fertility treatment did the brunt of the work as each has a scene that will give a big boost to corruption if you go full depravity with your choices. With out those scene I would have been hard pressed to eve get her into medium corruption.

But the real reason I made this post because I was also testing the limits of the No-NTR setting and wa surprised by some of the things she could still do with NTR turned off. She could still:
There might be other scenes but those are the ones I came across in my playthrough. While I would warn people that that apparently turning off NTR might not keep you as safe as you thought. But I still wouldn't worry about it too much since as I mentioned previously, it is a simple matter to just choose not to do those things if you want to avoid them.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
All NTR is cheating. Not all cheating is NTR.

Though Monk made a intersting point. I usually use the NTR flag, since it's far easier to keep track of than Alexia cheating - there are multiple events that allow her to cheat without any previous instences of Alexia cheating, and if we were better with handling flags, I'd have each of them activate a AlexiaCheating flag. Maybe even keep counter.

Because we haven't done that from the start, it's too late for that now. Something for us to think about when writing Act 2.

Also, as Alexia's corruption reaches Medium and High levels, the dialogue because MUCH more complex. Previously it was just Low corruption with NTR variants, now it has to be Low and Medium+ corruption, possibly unique High corruption lines. All of that makes inserting NTR passages far more complicated.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
She could still jack off a drider in the breeding pits.
Odd she can't do more with animals. I'd say monsters/animals (that cannot speak and aren't self conscious) don't count towards NTR as they cannot form that "bond breaking" connection. However, once the self conscious party speaks against their partner in a way that disregards their emotions and prior relationship does it finally count as NTR. Solely from their actions and words. Say if Alexia were to go "This Drider makes me feel like an actual breeding bitch, something Rowan could never do. Gods I can't get enough of this." would count as an NTR interaction. As she states her lover could never make her feel [x] but something (in the terms of an animal/monster) else could and wants more.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I'd say monsters/animals (that cannot speak and aren't self conscious) don't count towards NTR as they cannot form that "bond breaking" connection.
Define "bond", it's like a girl leaving his boyfriends for her dog because aside being more loyal, it can last long... An then, the boyfriend suffer NTR by his ex.girlfriend's dog :ROFLMAO:

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Define "bond", it's like a girl leaving his boyfriends for her dog because aside being more loyal, it can last long... An then, the boyfriend suffer NTR by his ex.girlfriend's dog :ROFLMAO:
Say if Alexia were to go "This Drider makes me feel like an actual breeding bitch, something Rowan could never do. Gods I can't get enough of this." would count as an NTR interaction. As she states her lover could never make her feel [x] but something (in the terms of an animal/monster) else could and wants more.
The bond is just that, a conscious decision to cheat. An animal or monster that isn't conscious cannot make that decision. An animal (which I'll use to refer to both animals and non conscious monsters) are driven by not lust, but by instinct to procreate. Once you add the lust factor (which only conscious creatures can make) then it can be decided in most regards as NTR depending on how it's handled.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes