Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
I'm not into gobbos so it's good news that they're already finishing those. Lots of finishing touches this month, meaning lots of new things are about to start getting worked on (hopefully the fae arc).

Reactions: aykarin

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
I was looking through the very big list of scenes and it was a lot, so I was just wondering if there are any that are easy to miss or if I'm gonna see most of them just playing picking the most obvious options?
You can't see every scene in one playthrough. For one a number of events are pseudo random so they might not come up during a given play through. Others are mutually exclusive. It could be something as basic as choosing weher the other party gives you a blow job or full on sex, or it can be more extensive for example the Jezera and Andras NTR paths are mutually exclusive. Then there are some scene that have requirements that are not immediately appearant.

It'll take at least 2-3 play through if you want to see everything organically. It goes pretty quick if you skip previously seen text though. Alternatively, you can use Seeds of Chaos Extended Scene Replay Mod or UnRen.bat with Dev mode enabled to pick and chose specific scenes to watch.

So can Rowan fuck Jezera yet? I haven't played this game in forever, and putting the demon sister in her place. if only for a single scene, was always what I wanted.
You can fuck her in one of the earliest scenes in the game, however she is clearly in charge during that scene. There is another potential scene where she comes to tease you and you can take charge and fuck her, but she's actually just letting you think you took charge and it ends with her turning the tables and putting you back in your place.

As when this same question was asked earlier today (see the previous page) Jezera and Andras have been set up as the primary antagonist of the game, you shouldn't expect be expect to put either of them "in their place" until near the end of the story. It is pretty basic story telling that the big bad isn't beaten until near the end of the story. The story is currently still in the 1st of 3 Acts.

Right now the developers are focused primarily on polishing the mechanics, fleshing out side characters, and adding other promised but not yet delivered content, before finishing off Act 1.

Reactions: dlg565 and Back

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
So can Rowan fuck Jezera yet? I haven't played this game in forever, and putting the demon sister in her place. if only for a single scene, was always what I wanted.
Frankly, Alexia has a lot more luck with Jezera than Rowan does. When Rowan tries to fuck her she tends to tie him up and squeeze his penis with her energy whips. You just have to ask yourself if the juice is worth the squeeze.

• Haha
Reactions: Jynx_lucky_j

aleeex2121

Jul 31, 2020
Hey guys, new to the game here. Is it normal for some scenes to just cut into a black screen and have the dialogue but no images?

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
Hey guys, new to the game here. Is it normal for some scenes to just cut into a black screen and have the dialogue but no images?
You see there was this magical time in this game production when CG artist was unable to paint those images fast enough to catch up with writers. Damn fast those writers was! But we are past this beautiful time and soon he (Cg artist) will catch up and no more black screens.

Reactions: aleeex2121 and Back

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Can I go through this game with only gay stuff?
Yes, every sex scene is optional so you can just choose not to engage with female characters. In the castle you can do gay stuff with Andras, Draith, Greyhide, Skordred, and Cla-Bow (Cla-Min's brother). There are also a number of one off scenes besides those characters as well as some third party couplings. However, I've never tried a gay only route so I can't personally vouch as to whether there is enough content to satisfy.

Also you should note that the main character is married to a woman, and has canonically has been having sex with her up to the beginning of the story. Also there will still be a number of women very interested in getting with the main character that will be very forward with their desires.

Cezzard

Dec 30, 2020
tbh i really don't like the blackout scenes strategy but since it's devs to decide, i'll stop playing. so when do you think the devs complete all the visuals from 1 to at least week 50 ?

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
tbh i really don't like the blackout scenes strategy but since it's devs to decide, i'll stop playing. so when do you think the devs complete all the visuals from 1 to at least week 50 ?
Honestly, not until the game is finished.
The thing is the devs are actively adding new scenes every update. Then in the following updates they add the art for said scenes. If you are asking when all the current black scenes will have art, then it probably be 2-3 updates. But if you are asking when every scene will have art it probably won't be until a couple updates after they've written the very last scene.

Reactions: Cezzard

Ragney

Jan 4, 2019
On the contrary, I’d say we need more futa on male scenes. Particularly futalexia on rowan. To be honest, the gentler, less forceful vibe of the X’zaratl rework killed some of my immediate interest in the character beyond her granting Alexia a dick, so I’m hoping that future events with her will start to showcase some darker intentions—it doesn’t have to be wholly selfish, but I want to see her shaping her OTP in ways they don’t necessarily (initially) want.
God yes please more futalexia, by far they have been some of my favorite scenesa and I am always waiting for more updates with futalexia on rowan content. I get what you mean with Xart I really like the idea of her pushing Rowan and Alexia into situations they are uncomfortable with but learning to like them that said I did really enjoy the gentle anal scene she had with Rowan especially if done when he doesnt have much experience with butt stuff, just a way to convince him to broaden his horizons

Again on the contrary, if we get more yuri outside Jezera, my main interest would be a route that leads Alexia away from men (and dicks) entirely. Lesbian conversion is the best conversion.
Full lesbian conversion for Alexia and full dick in butt loving conversion for Rowan I would find nice

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Artwork is always a couple of updates behind the writting and it wouldn't make sense to stop the writters progress to wait for the art to catch up.

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Artwork is always a couple of updates behind the writting and it wouldn't make sense to stop the writters progress to wait for the art to catch up.
plus you can't prepare the art without penning down what you want to show and tell as well as the fact that inspiration isn't like a switch you can turn on and off so the artist and writer have their own vision, lives and burn out to deal with.

lamebrain

Nov 27, 2020
Honestly, for me, one of the absolute hottest scenes that came out recently was the scene where Alexia fucked the two goblin dudes. I don't know why, but the image of Alexia debasing herself to two ugly green little men who wanted nothing more than to ruin her it was so fuckin' hot.

Lately, there's been a serious lack of Alexia content. I'd like to firmly advocate some more Alexia x Goblin content now that the gobbo arc looks like it's coming next. I think we would love a scene where a whole lot of gross little green men run a train on our girl, or something like that, the more goblins banging Alexia, the better.

Who's with me? Anyone?

Vampy123

Mar 14, 2019
Honestly, for me, one of the absolute hottest scenes that came out recently was the scene where Alexia fucked the two goblin dudes. I don't know why, but the image of Alexia debasing herself to two ugly green little men who wanted nothing more than to ruin her it was so fuckin' hot.

Lately, there's been a serious lack of Alexia content. I'd like to firmly advocate some more Alexia x Goblin content now that the gobbo arc looks like it's coming next. I think we would love a scene where a whole lot of gross little green men run a train on our girl, or something like that, the more goblins banging Alexia, the better.

Who's with me? Anyone?
I'm up for alexia x anything

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes