Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
I like the wealth of photo evidence that you provided. I would like to draw attention to the picture of Koh. She is one of the more interesting characters that Rowan can have a liaison with. She is noticeably less green than the other orcs and asks Rowan to treat her as a human woman when they are having sex. She also is an outcast from the orcs and was lynched by humans. I suspect that she is the first Half-Orc that we have met. This isn't explicitly stated but implicitly inferred. I really like the character and think she had a lot of chemistry with Rowan. It would be nice if she returned so we could learn more of what it is like to be a half-orc in this world.
That is certainly possible. I really appreciate that the orcs are not all portrayed as a monolith. There are actually several examples of orcs that behave differently from what one would expect from a typical orc. One example is the orcess in the picture above her form the orc_feminist_camp scene who is very shy and demure, if she was separated from her tribe and lived among humans she would likely be very similar to Koh. Another is the war weary orc matron in the Orcaid camp who is sick of all the fighting and conflict and seems to believe this culture will ultimately doom her people.

Orc men likely experience more violent incentives to conform to orc culture so we see less drastic departures among them but there are some examples of more thoughtful less aggressive orcs among them as well. For example the orc wood sculpter who feels compelled to make art even if his culture doesn't allow him to see any worth in the activity, or even Ulcro the chieftain who becomes smitten with a human woman and wants to woe her and gain her love rather than just taking her like most orcs would have. Meanwhile the other orcs of the tribe seem to just think he is being greedy and taking the spoils for himself, they don't seem to fully grasp that he could actually feel something for her.

I hope to see more diversity in personalities among the other races that we interact with in the future as well.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
She would, I think, if she didn't have such a stronger preference for women. She is much more likely to spend her nights with Alexia. I think she prefers men far less than Andreas does.
I would argue that it has more to do with the inherent power dynamics of sex. Typically the way it is seen is the man is the dominate one during sex; the man fucks and the woman gets fucked. However both the twins have a burning need to be seen the top dog in every situation. Therefore Jezera will only have sex with Rowan in cases where it is very clear to everyone that she is the one in charge of the situation. That is why she engages in the sort of sex scenes that she does. If is much easier to maintain the appearance of control and domination when she has Rowan tied up and begging for a foot job or under a table munching her muff, it is much harder to maintain that appearance of control if Rowan is railing her over a table.

Andras has it easy when it comes to sexually dominating Rowan, all he has to do is be the one penetrating. But if Rowan ever becomes the one penetrating Andras suddenly the dynamic has flipped and Rowan becomes the dominate one.

Of course it possible to be a power bottom or to top from the bottom so to speak. But such a thing stands out because it is not the usual dynamic. However, it is likely something Jezera is working toward with Rowan once she has trained him to be properly subservient.

Cezzard

Dec 30, 2020
Artwork is always a couple of updates behind the writting and it wouldn't make sense to stop the writters progress to wait for the art to catch up.

i didn't say anything like writers should wait for artists, it's 3 division job; artist, writer and coder. artists and writers are free to complete their parts of the job. but the coder should wait to update the game till each part is done. imagine you buying a car but doors didn't installed yet. engineers doesn't have to wait for the "doors" but the final product should include each part. (IMO)

DeathLordOfDoom

Sep 8, 2021
She would, I think, if she didn't have such a stronger preference for women. She is much more likely to spend her nights with Alexia. I think she prefers men far less than Andreas does.
She does seem to enjoy Rowan quite fine. I thought that with time she would try to make him her sex toy. I've always looked forward to see more Jezera x Rowan. Andreas, for example, is a more developed character both in relation to Alexia and even in relation to Rowan, I think.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Anyone has the full Gallery save?
I don't believe the gallery isn't fully implemented at this time. If you want to see all the scenes you can use Seeds of Chaos Extended Scene Replay Mod or use UnRen.bat to enable developer mode and pick out specific scenes.

If you just want to see all the pretty pictures, here is a link to all the CGs currently in the game:

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
I have completed the first "conquer" and the game told me i can now send Alexa to help in the castle.. How i can do that? i do not see the option anywhere :(
From you room click the Back button in the top left. That will take you too the castle map.
1646529162606.png

On the castle map you can change Alexia's job in the bottom right.
1646529174723.png

You can also access the Journal and castle Report from this screen.
1646529204258.png

Reactions: Lorenh80

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Alexia getting pregnant - whether by Rowan or Andras - is something that will be dealt with in Act II, right? I vaguely remember the devs saying that's when it'd be cause it'd be too difficult to rework systems for something like that right now whereas they could build it in for Act II.

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues

Lorenh80

Dec 29, 2020
Just another question, is it possible to raise a "meaningful" relationship whit someone who is not Alexa ( male one to be precisely) or is just a "fucktoy" game?

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes