Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Just another question, is it possible to raise a "meaningful" relationship whit someone who is not Alexa ( male one to be precisely) or is just a "fucktoy" game?
I would say of all the characters that Cla-min and Delane are probably the most meaningful relationships outside of Alexia at this point, potentially even able to usurp Alexia's position. But that of course is on the female side...

Before I get into the male characters I want add a disclaimer. I'm not really into the gay content myself, while I've at least seen most of it I'm not as familiar with it as I am the other content. Therefore if anyone who is more familiar with the gay content comes along and contradicts me I would defer to their judgement.

For the men, I'd probably say Greyhide, it starts off as friendship that can turn into more. There isn't a lot of Greyhide x Rowan content right now but I'm sure there will be more by the time Greyhide gets his arc completed. It is worth noting that both Rowan and Alexia are able form a relationship with Greyhide, which can lead to a mmf threesome.

Draith has potential, but the problem is he sees himself as a fucktoy and tends to want to be treated as such due to his background. However, there are scenes were you can be kind to him as well which he does appreciate. So while I would say Draith isn't there yet, I could certainly see something coming of it when the devs get to focusing on his arc.

There are also some one-off scenes were I wouldn't say the other guy is just a fucktoy, but at the same time as a one time encounter I wouldn't say it was meaningful either.

Reactions: monk_56

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Just another question, is it possible to raise a "meaningful" relationship whit someone who is not Alexa ( male one to be precisely) or is just a "fucktoy" game?
You can have one with Greyhide the Minotaur. Does that count?

perles75

May 16, 2020
For the men, I'd probably say Greyhide, it starts off as friendship that can turn into more. There isn't a lot of Greyhide x Rowan content right now but I'm sure there will be more by the time Greyhide gets his arc completed. It is worth noting that both Rowan and Alexia are able form a relationship with Greyhide, which can lead to a mmf threesome.

Draith has potential, but the problem is he sees himself as a fucktoy and tends to want to be treated as such due to his background. However, there are scenes were you can be kind to him as well which he does appreciate. So while I would say Draith isn't there yet, I could certainly see something coming of it when the devs get to focusing on his arc.

There are also some one-off scenes were I wouldn't say the other guy is just a fucktoy, but at the same time as a one time encounter I wouldn't say it was meaningful either.
I would agree that the best candidate is Greyhide. Draith could go there (although I think it would always be a relationship with sub/dom undertones). Skordred is an even tougher nut but I could see potentially something growing out of it if Rowan becomes more invested in chaos with the progress of the game.
There are few nice (m/m) cameos scattered throughout the game but I can't see them become more than occasional content, at least for now.

Meta-game, I'd say that, being the game heavily skewed towards f/m content, I can't imagine the devs dedicating time for more than a couple of m/m meaningful romances (of course I wouldn't consider Andras/Rowan 'meaningful' although it will probably be one of the most prominent sources of m/m content...)

Lorenh80

Dec 29, 2020
If the only two are a minotaur and a iper stereotyped, submissive men, this game for me is another waste of time :(

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
If the only two are a minotaur and a iper stereotyped, submissive men, this game for me is another waste of time :(
Sorry to hear this game isn't to your tastes.
While I can't recommend you anything specific, you might want to try digging though the VNDB in the "Male on Male Sex" tag.

Good luck, I hope you find what you are looking for

perles75

May 16, 2020
he's not too stereotyped (I mean, a bit but not too much), but he's actually an elf :D
In any case, if you are expecting nice long story arcs with a m/m pairing, that's not the game for you, not only because it's still in development and because that's not the current focus of the game (the protagonist has one meaningful connection, and that is Alexia, which is also the plot device for the start of the whole game; things can change with time and probably will depending on the player's choices but we're still quite far away from that).

I don't know exactly what you're looking for, you might want to give a look at the list of games with gay protagonist
and also on itch.io with the suitable keywords.

Lorenh80

Dec 29, 2020
But is ok...Is not the end of the world.
I understand that put even one strong, interesting, ambitious, maculine gay character in a game written for straight guys can be destructive for they'r fragile ego, and lead them to stop all toghether the patron support. ;)

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
But is ok...Is not the end of the world.
I understand that put even one strong, interesting, ambitious, maculine gay character in a game written for straight guys can be destructive for they'r fragile ego, and lead them to stop all toghether the patron support. ;)
I mean, Greyhide’s a bit passive (not in bed), and I’m not sure how ambitious Skordred is, but I’d say both of them could probably crush Rowan’s head in one hand if they wanted to.

Not to mention that you basically just described Andras, other than the fact that he’s bi. Of course he doesn’t really see Rowan as a romantic partner so much as a fleshlight.

perles75

May 16, 2020
Not Stereotyped?? Oh c'mon... Thin, femminim, submissive, sex driven. The elf girl have more balls then him :)
in the sex scenes he's rather stereotyped but his backstory is rather interesting and not too usual; he's also active and driven, far from the damsel in distress-slash-hyperdependent type that those kinds of characters usually are, that's what I meant when I said it's not too much of a cliché as a character.
My real problem with him is that I can't stop not seeing Tina Fey's face in his drawing, so that puts me out of the fantasy and turns me off quite a bit :ROFLMAO:

Not to mention that you basically just described Andras, other than the fact that he’s bi. Of course he doesn’t really see Rowan as a romantic partner so much as a fleshlight.
Andras/Rowan has among the best humiliation scenes of the whole game though :D

Reactions: Jynx_lucky_j

Lorenh80

Dec 29, 2020
I mean, Greyhide’s a bit passive (not in bed), and I’m not sure how ambitious Skordred is, but I’d say both of them could probably crush Rowan’s head in one hand if they wanted to.

They are not Gay character and the homosexual scene they have are only a deviation from the

Andras is not Bi. In all his Line he only talk about " sexy girl" he just use fuck the MC, as a method of submission.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
They are not Gay character and the homosexual scene they have are only a deviation from the

Andras is not Bi. In all his Line he only talk about " sexy girl" he just use fuck the MC, as a method of submission.
The best Bi male character in the game is Jacques- but he has no sexual content

It's a little difficult to think about these characters as someone only interested in women- so I'm just imagining them all gender-bent.

-Skodred would be amazing. I find the route really interesting- and a short stack dwarf with an abnormally hot bits would be lit. I also have a bit of thing for artists- and that contrast of him being an artist juxtaposed with him being a Chaos goon is pretty interesting.
-Alain would probably be my second favorite- gotta love optimistic blonde knight chicks.
-Greyhide is definitely a good option with gay content- as long as you don't mind reverse size play.
-Gender-bent draith would be super hot- but he is a little too slutty / crazy for my tastes. He does have the most interesting plot narrative out of the gay arcs though.
-Andras is trash no matter what gender he is

Maybe in the future you will enjoy that big doggo fae guy- he seems decidedly gay and he is very masculine, but not an absolute toss like Andras.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Even though I am not personally aroused by the gay content, I do agree that some more options for the fans of male-on-male action wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. It obviously has its fans, but an argument could also be made that it does far more to accommodate their taste than the vast majority of games on this site. I would encourage people to play for themselves and judge for themselves if the content is worthwhile. The sad truth is that you can't please everyone.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019

I’m pretty sure Skordred shows zero interest in women, and Greyhide absolutely has Rowan specific scenes, not just threesomes. Andras is most interested in women, but will fuck anything that moves and isn’t hideous. The fact that he fucks Rowan to show his dominance is true, but he does this with women, too—fucking is 100% a power play for him, it doesn’t matter with whom (or what). Having a preference for one gender doesn’t make you straight if you’re still interested in both.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017

Really, Andras isn't bisexual? Then the scenes of Alexia waitching him fuck Draith must have been a figment of my imagination. Andras is a bisexual that has a preference for women based on what we've seen of him so far, but he's still up for fucking guys.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Lorenh80, I'm not going to try to argue what is and isn't an stereotype, or who is gay enough to count. I'm not gay so its not my place. But I do feel the need to point out you are arguing an awful lot about an game you have already decided that you are not interested in. Anyone hanging out on this thread is bound to be a big fan of the game, so it is only to be expected that they would try to defend it from criticism. No one is trying to say that you are wrong for wanting the type of content that you want, they are just defending characters that they like. But there is no reason for you to expend so much energy and attention on something that you don't like. This time and effort would be better spent finding something that you do enjoy.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

perles75

May 16, 2020
I also think that Andras is bisexual, or pansexual -it's a demon after all, and the conventional human categories make little sense for him.
As a side note, all his relationships with women are also based on domination and humiliation, it's just how he is.

This is, incidentally, valid for most non-human characters. We can't pretend that demons or fairies or whatever have the same sexual conformity of humans. Skordred for example seems to have a rather utilitarian approach to sex, but maybe that's how his race works. And so on and so on.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
I'd say Andras' sexuality is dominance. There are several cases were Andras has sex with Rowan without it being public; his focus is not just humiliating Rowan (though he loves that), it's more about him getting to dominate someone.

perles75

May 16, 2020
I'd say Andras' sexuality is dominance. There are several cases were Andras has sex with Rowan without it being public; his focus is not just humiliating Rowan (though he loves that), it's more about him getting to dominate someone.
I do agree with the assessment, but when does Andras have sex with Rowan without being public? I can remember the blowjob at the beginning (public), the scene in the dungeon in front of the prisoners (public), the threesome with Batri the orc (not public but still with someone else), the scene in the arena (basically public)... and then?
He does, though, have sex with Draith privately (as Alexia can attest).

Lorenh80

Dec 29, 2020
Lorenh80, I'm not going to try to argue what is and isn't an stereotype, or who is gay enough to count. I'm not gay so its not my place. But I do feel the need to point out you are arguing an awful lot about an game you have already decided that you are not interested in. Anyone hanging out on this thread is bound to be a big fan of the game, so it is only to be expected that they would try to defend it from criticism. No one is trying to say that you are wrong for wanting the type of content that you want, they are just defending characters that they like. But there is no reason for you to expend so much energy and attention on something that you don't like. This time and effort would be better spent finding something that you do enjoy.
Dude chill i'm joking XD
And btw im not "complaing" im just pointing out my tough on the game... i'm not allowed to do ? and ffrom what i see my comments have starded an interesding debate about what the paople this of the sexual inclination of the characters in the game

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes