Aug 21, 2017
totally agree with everything that you've said..
Nobody was arguing that any of Alexia's content should be removed from the game so I'm not even sure where that person got that idea from. Also not sure how many time's I have to post this but the creator of the game himself stated that Alexia is not an MC and is more akin to a "very important side character".

Reactions: Crusado
Aug 21, 2017
Yeah.. i can agree on that.. But as you've said, as long as the other party does not know.. Andras did hint when rowan left, that he wants to make a baby with alexia when they were at the nursery room.. Chaos magic can do many things it seems, given the right materials, it could increase fertility and who knows, it might even let you choose the gender of the baby? Either way, much remains to be seen.. Any news about when the next update would be?
Next Update for patreon should be the last Sunday of this month, Steam updates in December.

And I'm sorry to say for you pregnancy fiends but it's not as simple as the devs just adding pregnancy in the game. I can really only see pregnancy being added in Act 3 towards the end of the game, because it would just be way too difficult and not worth the effort and time to try and do it now or even in the second act. It would just affect the plot way too drastically and would result in way too many variations. Seeing as I'm someone who enjoys the overall story and would like to see the game come out in my lifetime (which I'm sure the devs agree) there won't be any pregnancy for a VERY VERY long time if at all.

Jan 31, 2020
Nobody was arguing that any of Alexia's content should be removed from the game so I'm not even sure where that person got that idea from. Also not sure how many time's I have to post this but the creator of the game himself stated that Alexia is not an MC and is more akin to a "very important side character".
Seriously.. Was Alexia's status an issue? It never was..:KEK: All Oriandu stated were facts.. People play this game for each of their own personal reasons.. Now i don't see why they should be called out for giving off their own opinions and reasons..:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm: Just play the game and let others discuss their own thoughts.. :WeSmart::WeSmart::WeSmart:

Jan 31, 2020
Next Update for patreon should be the last Sunday of this month, Steam updates in December.

And I'm sorry to say for you pregnancy fiends but it's not as simple as the devs just adding pregnancy in the game. I can really only see pregnancy being added in Act 3 towards the end of the game, because it would just be way too difficult and not worth the effort and time to try and do it now or even in the second act. It would just affect the plot way too drastically and would result in way too many variations. Seeing as I'm someone who enjoys the overall story and would like to see the game come out in my lifetime (which I'm sure the devs agree) there won't be any pregnancy for a VERY VERY long time if at all.
Haha.. Never say never.. But i do agree that it could take a while.. Well, the cla-min content did insinuate a lot of impreg vibes in the last few new scenes.. I myself would hate for it to be over so soon.. And as a gamer, i can't help but feel that the updates can't arrive any faster.. Though i can also understand the dev is doing their utmost to roll out the updates as soon as they can.. It only shows that this game has gained a lot of attention from many gamers all around the globe..

Aug 30, 2022
Andras did hint when rowan left, that he wants to make a baby with alexia when they were at the nursery room.. Chaos magic can do many things it seems, it could give a human/demon hybrid look like a human baby..
Regarding the baby debate: We know that Humans and Goblins can interbreed. There's an interaction with a goblin merchant who married a female ex-knight and had multiple children with her. We've already seen a female (half-human)-half-minotaur. Moreover, X'zaratl (?) told us that it's extremely rare for a Demon to produce offspring. From that perspective, it's a miracle that the Twins do exist. It appears that it's somehow harder for a Demon to produce children. Now, does this also apply to Half-Demons? Of course, Chaos Magic could be used as a plot device to retcon that tid bit.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
well to be fair, what the devs say matters absolutely nothing if they don't act in the way of those words.
how much Alexia has agency and how much game features revolve around her, she is definitely a mc.
but sure, it is quite obvious that if we say this is a dual mc game, Rowan is the first mc and Alexia the second mc. so we could quite as well say Rowan is THE mc.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
It also fits with the overall theme of SoC; that power ultimately corrupts people.
Well... The center idea is about corruption or at least demonstrate that the willing of being good or evil is in everybody independently of their nature... But I think there's is another obfuscated theme, it's around the idea of hypocrisy... Since the beginning Rowan have some kind of remorse about being treated low independently of whatever he could help, achieved as general and member of the six heroes, achieved as commander and administrator or the twins, as husband...

But not only Rowan, near every character is around this idea at some extend:

Andras push his soldiers as Rowan as well but for people like Alexia when he wanted sex he expected for them to submit willingly to him, WTF?!, he could treat them as well as he does with Rowan and the soldiers but no, for them he's soft. In other annoyingly matters, he can comply to the orc villages needs if they swear loyalty...

Jezera's have the problem to like to be as civilized as those who are in charged, planning, plotting, dealing and diplomacy, but she offers between little and nothing while she doesn't reserve at all to make an example of force. I remember that she planned to threat using kids but she make assure to Rowan that even if the answer is no those kids will not be harmed, WTF?!...

Alexia... I hate this character... if you play to the loyal route, she by any reason isn't willing to sacrifice herself for Rowan meanwhile her husband (in the most loyal and boring route ever without NTR nor voyeurism nor cheating at all) little by little lose a piece of himself, of whatever he could ever think of himself and while he question his own moral... By playing corruption's path it doesn't matter how many cocks and cum she had passed to flavor, she will demand loyalty to her husband.

Helayna is a special case, when she recovers, whatever thoughts she had concerning to help the world against the threat Bloodmeen represent, just fall in nothing if Rowan declare his love for her, for Helayna being in hell but with Rowan as her lover is in a literal sense being in a paradise, a dream come true...

X'zaralt is another special case... Being interest in love and how others experiment it meanwhile being a watcher, now she desire to be participant or at least experiment the same love as much as possible with the test subjects she's studying. Being so blind that she now have a Rowan's spy under her nose...

Shaya is a very special case... After being encounter suspicious by Rowan in his investigation and curiosity, her trying to avoid-counter him she ended accepting him, to be more openly to him (in more than a sense)... Even after doing it can compromise her loyalty and put her in risk by confide in Rowan, something that could be a grave mistake if your overall regular job is being an spy (well, the Head of the Intelligence in Bloodmeen).

Liurial The Elf... This poor thing... It doesn't matter how good Rowan could try his best to make her a functional independent individual person, she still rely on him and willingly to submit in any form possible, because for her isn't a matter enough of being safe under the wing of a figure of authority, she desire this figure and she will even teach to her ideal figure of authority how she likes to be submitted... Even after abandon her group, the second in command for her she considered not worthy to serve because aspire to be as her dead master who committed grave mistakes... She's like a slave who doesn't want to be free but under a master, it doesn't matter how capable and prepared she could be... Poor thing...

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2017
Hooooo~~ that goblin redhead seems fire.. I'm

totally agree with everything that you've said.. Also, that monk_56 resorted to insults right off the bat.. It completely diluted whatever arguments or facts he may have been trying to present right from the start..
Homies the creator them selves stated Alexia is just a important npc, now she may have a lot of contenr due to popularity and people being super basic but FBM shared from the creators mouth what the character is.

Also goblins now and forever My new crew of Che-Lin, Tue-Row, Tue-san Tue-Mai and Zii-Zii will be over here having fun.

Small, green and keen make the grand trickster gleam.

Aug 30, 2022
Also goblins now and forever My new crew of Che-Lin, Tue-Row, Tue-san Tue-Mai and Zii-Zii will be over here having fun.

Username checks out.

Rowan’s descent into goblin, shortstack depravity is why people play this game. :KEK: :WeSmart:

If you’re playing SoC without banging goblin chicks you’re...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-/s

Aug 30, 2022
The center idea is about corruption or at least demonstrate that the willing of being good or evil is in everybody independently of their nature... But I think there's is another obfuscated theme, it's around the idea of hypocrisy...

Alexia... I hate this character... if you play to the loyal route, she by any reason isn't willing to sacrifice herself for Rowan meanwhile her husband (in the most loyal and boring route ever without NTR nor voyeurism nor cheating at all) little by little lose a piece of himself, of whatever he could ever think of himself and while he question his own moral...

Liurial The Elf... It doesn't matter how good Rowan could try his best to make her a functional independent individual person, she still rely on him and willingly to submit in any form possible, because for her isn't a matter enough of being safe under the wing of a figure of authority, she desire this figure and she will even teach to her ideal figure of authority how she likes to be submitted...

Helayna is a special case, when she recovers, whatever thoughts she had concerning to help the world against the threat Bloodmeen represent, just fall in nothing if Rowan declare his love for her, for Helayna being in hell but with Rowan as her lover is in a literal sense being in a paradise, a dream come true...

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Unlike Liurial, Alexia doesn't provide any useful skills, insight, or benefit that are essential to Rowan. Alexia is emotional baggage.
Alexia can become a mage, and supplies Rowan with information about the castle she discovers (like the network of secret tunnels) She's a permanent resident instead of occasional visitor, and as such can observe what Rowan can't.

And, of course, she's also emothional support, not merely baggage.

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2022
Alexia can become a mage.
Indeed, she can. I'm looking forward to how this whole "Alexia being magically gifted"-plot evolves.

…and supplies Rowan with information about the castle she discovers (like the network of secret tunnels) She's a permanent resident instead of an occasional visitor, and as such can observe what Rowan can't.
True, there are occasions where she provides Rowan with information e.g., when she spies on Jezera and Shaya or when she stumbles upon Bloodmeen's secret tunnels.

And, of course, she's also emotional support, not merely baggage.
Yes, she's both. She's the reason Rowan's in this mess. Rowan's blinded by love – thus emotional baggage. He tried to save Alexia, which led to his servitude. Depending on the choices Alexia makes, she can also be emotional support, or not; if she starts a fling with Andras.

Alexia needs to help herself to help others.

Ps: Maybe she learns my favorite type o' magic – LESBOMANCY! :KEK:

Last edited:

Rivina

Jan 7, 2021
Alexia can become a mage, and supplies Rowan with information about the castle she discovers (like the network of secret tunnels) She's a permanent resident instead of occasional visitor, and as such can observe what Rowan can't.

And, of course, she's also emothional support, not merely baggage.
This. Alexia (like Rowan as well) is just currently suffering from Act 1 Syndrome. She'll get better when she can realize more of her own power and autonomy. Imagine if she ever learns a spell like invisibility and starts exploring the catacombs.

Jan 31, 2020
Regarding the baby debate: We know that Humans and Goblins can interbreed. There's an interaction with a goblin merchant who married a female ex-knight and had multiple children with her. We've already seen a female (half-human)-half-minotaur. Moreover, X'zaratl (?) told us that it's extremely rare for a Demon to produce offspring. From that perspective, it's a miracle that the Twins do exist. It appears that it's somehow harder for a Demon to produce children. Now, does this also apply to Half-Demons? Of course, Chaos Magic could be used as a plot device to retcon that tid bit.
Indeed.. Chaos magic can solve everything in the SoC universe, it would seem.. :LUL:

Jan 31, 2020
Homies the creator them selves stated Alexia is just a important npc, now she may have a lot of contenr due to popularity and people being super basic but FBM shared from the creators mouth what the character is.

Ho hoo.. Nice poetry you've got going on there.. :HideThePain:

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes