Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
Well I think it is very predictable in just one direction... in the suffering way for the player... after seeing how Rastedel's Fall works in Act I as ending to get a taste of whichever will going the team to provide to the players, you must love dark stories to enjoy them, because it doesn't matter how much you can think (by the choosing provided) in a better situation for Rastedel, it ends with half of the city and a way or another into The Twin's Rule... So in a sense, we can expect non satisfactory paths nor endings... what if by trying to be as "righteous" as possible Rowan end fuck up everything for everyone with no exception for the worst?... what if by trying to be as corrupted as possible Rowan end as a pet for the entire Bloodmeen?... what if by trying to overcome da twins Rowan ended in the same way as a disposal slave that served to their purpose without taking matter if he was cautious or not?...

What we can expect, is to get an end that can't be called "good", in one way or another, what we most probably get by trying and being cautiously "righteous" is "The road to hell is paved with good intentions"... and whatever other corruption's route by default will not end well... Your only very true righteous option was provided with reject to work for The Twins to end with Rowan being killed as a martyr... That's it.
I don't know, there are some choices better than others. For example, I think certain choices in Orciad make it so that you get more leverage (Delane works for you, or maybe Tarish works for you), and is Rastedel you can claim that milf Patricia for yourself instead of going with the original brainwash plan, making the best out of a bad situation and potentially having a leverdge over Patricia when the right moment comes. Some people in Bloodmeen seem to like Rowan more than Twins too. What game needs now is a set up on how Rowan and his team can overpower the Twins. Which would involve morally dubious decisions, and alliance building within and outside the Bloodmeen. Like the dwarf builder would only support you over the Twins if you really could be a better Dark Overlord than them, but I feel like most of the rest (goblins, some orcs even considering that Andras just treats them like fodder) would go with Rowan if he could offer a safer deal, because he's less unhinged than Twins.
So in the end, I think it boils down to the idea that power corrupts. Rowan wants to stop the Twins, for that he needs power, because with it he can't do anything, but no man rules alone, so he will need to work with corrupt or flat out evil people to stop the Twins. And then comes the endings, does he manage to stay a Hero to the end, become another evil overlord or something in between?

Last edited:

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I don't know, there are some choices better than others. For example, I think certain choices in Orciad make it so that you get more leverage (Delane works for you, or maybe Tarish works for you), and is Rastedel you can claim that milf Patricia for yourself instead of going with the original brainwash plan, making the best out of a bad situation and potentially having a leverdge over Patricia when the right moment comes. Some people in Bloodmeen seem to like Rowan more than Twins too. What game needs now is a set up on how Rowan and his team can overpower the Twins. Which would involve morally dubious decisions, and alliance building within and outside the Bloodmeen. Like the dwarf builder would only support you over the Twins if you really could be a better Dark Overlord than them, but I feel like most of the rest (goblins, some orcs even considering that Andras just treats them like fodder) would go with Rowan if he could offer a safer deal, because he's less unhinged than Twins.
So in the end, I think it boils down to the idea that power corrupts. Rowan wants to stop the Twins, for that he needs power, because with it he can't do anything, but no man rules alone, so he will need to work with corrupt or flat out evil people to stop the Twins. And then comes the endings, does he manage to stay a Hero to the end, become another evil overlord or something in between?
Hero in the end... That's cute. It doesn't matter much the subjectivity of what Rowan could gain in allies while in mean time he's losing something no matter hard he's trying to do his best, this subjectivity allows the character to forge his path, whatever it is if goes into dominant or submitted to the Twins Corruption Rule, Rowan will always lose something, that's the overall outcome, there are several results in Rastedel, for example, with Jackes the loses of people are minimum, with Patricia is balanced the people lose and with Werden... well... it is said that most of the people was evacuated, but what was this "most of the people" considering how class that asshole is, and afterwards, you still lose half of the city, moreover, what's left intact of the half of the city was looted, but it doesn't matter how for the good Rowan can try, he still will always lose half of the city, this is an Overall Lose that can't be avoided, what's more Rowan will lose because he don't have any control of the situation (like it was used magic on him to get submitted enough time for his wife get kidnapped) or take a bad decision (like deciding to search over his wife and by sightseeing Jezera being alone by just pure scripted event Rowan just goes after her neck) by the necessity of the script will make you suffer.

Much less expect to get a "Hero in the end" because after choosing work for The Twins, you contribute consciously in the suffering of many people in Rosaria, it doesn't matter how "righteous" you think you had choose for Rowan, if he wanted to be an adviser for the The Twins to make them Rule for the "good" of Rosaria he was too naive and by if you played as much "righteous" as possible, in a place like Bloodmeen that wouldn't make exactly popular to had enough people to called them "allies". So, if you Rowan needed help from the "good team", he need to choose Werden's Route (iirc the Arbiter could escape) to take the chance they reorganize by the Act II & III "to do something"... And that's much to say considering that we still don't know how capable the other heroes companions of Rowan are... But knowing how lack of true Divine Grace can be Marianne that couldn't do anything for Rowan to diminish the power of the pendant... Besides, more importantly, if Rowan "the righteous" successfully get external help, what will be the price he's gonna pay or worst what is the true intentions of this help? There are many shit that can be out of any control of the situation, by believing your making right and being just, you could make everyone have a bad time depending on how superior this help is (consider this help near or being from Divine Level) that would just shit on everything and everyone because it can consider the world too much corrupted by the Dark God all the creatures, and need to be cleansed... That's something to considerate into Rowan's "good" path...

Last edited:

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
Hero in the end... That's cute. It doesn't matter much the subjectivity of what Rowan could gain in allies while in mean time he's losing something no matter hard he's trying to do his best, this subjectivity allows the character to forge his path, whatever it is if goes into dominant or submitted to the Twins Corruption Rule, Rowan will always lose something, that's the overall outcome, there are several results in Rastedel, for example, with Jackes the loses of people are minimum, with Patricia is balanced the people lose and with Werden... well... it is said that most of the people was evacuated, but what was this "most of the people" considering how class that asshole is, and afterwards, you still lose half of the city, moreover, what's left intact of the half of the city was looted, but it doesn't matter how for the good Rowan can try, he still will always lose half of the city, this is an Overall Lose that can't be avoided, what's more Rowan will lose because he don't have any control of the situation (like it was used magic on him to get submitted enough time for his wife get kidnapped) or take a bad decision (like deciding to search over his wife and by sightseeing Jezera being alone by just pure scripted event Rowan just goes after her neck) by the necessity of the script will make you suffer.

Much less expect to get a "Hero in the end" because after choosing work for The Twins, you contribute consciously in the suffering of many people in Rosaria, it doesn't matter how "righteous" you think you had choose for Rowan, if he wanted to be an adviser for the The Twins to make them Rule for the "good" of Rosaria he was too naive and by if you played as much "righteous" as possible, in a place like Bloodmeen that wouldn't make exactly popular to had enough people to called them "allies". So, if you Rowan needed help from the "good team", he need to choose Werden's Route (iirc the Arbiter could escape) to take the chance they reorganize by the Act II & III "to do something"... And that's much to say considering that we still don't know how capable the other heroes companions of Rowan are... But knowing how lack of true Divine Grace can be Marianne that couldn't do anything for Rowan to diminish the power of the pendant... Besides, more importantly, if Rowan "the righteous" successfully get external help, what will be the price he's gonna pay or worst what is the true intentions of this help? There are many shit that can be out of any control of the situation, by believing your making right and being just, you could make everyone have a bad time depending on how superior this help is (consider this help near or being from Divine Level) that would just shit on everything and everyone because it can consider the world too much corrupted by the Dark God all the creatures, and need to be cleansed... That's something to considerate into Rowan's "good" path...
All I'm saying is that for Rowan to win I think the best option is to divide and conquer and present himself as a better alternative to Twins. He's not going to win over all of the people serving under Twins for one reason or another, but if he takes away a good part of them and gets people from other realms on his side he should be able to do it. Twins have a dubious leverage on him anyway, that being Alexia, if Rowan gets cold towards her (like I am personally) and gets more corrupt then it's easy to ditch her and take out Twins with the help of others. If you are a demon or violent orc then maybe Andras is a better option to you, but if you are a bit wiser merc like goblins are then it's easy to see that Twins are not such a good option and are liable to fuck things up for you.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
All I'm saying is that for Rowan to win I think the best option is to divide and conquer and present himself as a better alternative to Twins. He's not going to win over all of the people serving under Twins for one reason or another, but if he takes away a good part of them and gets people from other realms on his side he should be able to do it. Twins have a dubious leverage on him anyway, that being Alexia, if Rowan gets cold towards her (like I am personally) and gets more corrupt then it's easy to ditch her and take out Twins with the help of others. If you are a demon or violent orc then maybe Andras is a better option to you, but if you are a bit wiser merc like goblins are then it's easy to see that Twins are not such a good option and are liable to fuck things up for you.
That wouldn't change anything for the best in the Overall Look... If you successfully overcome The Twins just by being more popular or get enough power to get control over Bloodmeen, it doesn't mean that Rowan could still be pure, the first lost for Rowan was choosing to work for them... Being in control of Bloodmeen (by power or support) doesn't mean the war will end because it's more probably that he has become corrupt as or more corrupt than The Twins, and Rowan have a burden of ideals and thoughts that can make people have a bad time.

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
That wouldn't change anything for the best in the Overall Look... If you successfully overcome The Twins just by being more popular or get enough power to get control over Bloodmeen, it doesn't mean that Rowan could still be pure, the first lost for Rowan was choosing to work for them... Being in control of Bloodmeen (by power or support) doesn't mean the war will end because it's more probably that he has become corrupt as or more corrupt than The Twins, and Rowan have a burden of ideals and thoughts that can make people have a bad time.
True, it's more of an ending I want to see. Mind you, not an evil stereotypical tv villain shit, just more morally grey Rowan as an actual person in power.
What I could see as heroic is maybe a hero's death to put things the back they were as close as possible or maybe even better, but eh. I'm fine with some drama, but mostly I just want Rowan to put down Twins because they suck and are comical evil.

Reactions: monk_56

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
True, it's more of an ending I want to see. Mind you, not an evil stereotypical tv villain shit, just more morally grey Rowan as an actual person in power.
What I could see as heroic is maybe a hero's death to put things the back they were as close as possible or maybe even better, but eh. I'm fine with some drama, but mostly I just want Rowan to put down Twins because they suck and are comical evil.
Well, myself as many here expect to have the enjoy of that in one way or another, to overcome them, some expect some hero's deus ex machina, but looking how much damage can be done by The Twins with Rowan's help that's not precisely a choice, it's being more naive, this isn't Dragon Ball, people don't and can't be resurrected after being killed, the destruction of towns, cities and wealth (in the more overall true sense) can't be returned back as before or for the better, is lost, and will be need to spend years (if not centuries) to recover with the correct conditions (and like in the reality that inspire fantasy & fiction stories) but never be the same nor more splendorous than before, just think in Babylon with their Hanging Gardens majesty that couldn't be replicated, or think in the majesty that was Constantinople that can't be compare as Babylon's Majesty... So, what's lose is lost... But you can suspect for the worst because:
I'm the one who wanted you to suffer.
:KEK: So, expect for the worst...

Reactions: A360

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
First is X'zaratl, second is Delane.

First just wants you to be happy.

The second................. Happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

You guys thought all that disobeying the twins won't have consequences? Get real. This ain't a fairytale.

Her suffering is punishment for your misdeeds.

And I want you all to know.

It was me.

I'm the one who suggested it. I'm the one who wanted you to suffer.

Get rekt.
X'zaratl (or Alexia) doesn't make me happy. Delane does. So careful now, don't remove a character that is actually likable.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
It wasn't technically remove, it is spiritually/mentally dead but her body becomes in a nice horny creature that can serve as a mount for Rowan :v
That's the point, I don't want to see her as degraded sex toy, she's just nice and likeable and way better wife material for Rowan than Alexia is.
Not that that is a tall order tbh, I don't see the appeal of Alexia besides to the NTR crowd. Delane is more interesting as a personality, Helayna has more love drama and is more exciting as a sexual partner for Rowan, Liurial is better as a fling/secretary Rowan fucks type of deal although I'm not sure if there is more beyond that to them... Patricia is good as a milf noblewoman ally you can bang, Juliet too if you want to deflower a young noblewoman or maybe play as her protector (Delane is a bit of that too, but she has a stronger personality).

That's why I said that it's a bit laughable when game thinks that I care for Alexia. Now I get it from the point of the story, but eventually there should come a point where Rowan either flat out ditches Alexia or stays and tries to save her not because of love that you as a player don't even have, but because out of duty to his still wife, which could still make sense for Rowan as a character, but dialogue needs to reflect that. Magic's gone, so to speak.

Last edited:

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
That's the point, I don't want to see her as degraded sex toy, she's just nice and likeable and way better wife material for Rowan than Alexia is.
Not that that is a tall order tbh, I don't see the appeal of Alexia besides to the NTR crowd. Delane is more interesting as a personality, Helayna has more love drama and is more exciting as a sexual partner for Rowan, Liurial is better as a fling/secretary Rowan fucks type of deal although I'm not sure if there is more beyond that to them... Patricia is good as a milf noblewoman ally you can bang, Juliet too if you want to deflower a young noblewoman or maybe play as her protector (Delane is a bit of that too, but she has a stronger personality).
Ok... ok, calm down, but you must know that she can be "saved" if you not only decided to make her escape from the orc camp but don't choose Werden's Route by any means... Just know that Rein wants us to suffer, in a way or another ;v

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
Ok... ok, calm down, but you must know that she can be "saved" if you not only decided to make her escape from the orc camp but don't choose Werden's Route by any means... Just know that Rein wants us to suffer, in a way or another ;v
Yeah, I know. Tbh, I don't see the appeal of Werden's route. Sure, some people escape, but there is still much death. Marianne doesn't get turned into a statue, but what's to say that we can't turn her back or at least give her peaceful death later on when we deal with Twins? Marianne forgiving you even feels a bit like foreshadowing. And Twins molesting her would just turn off potential servants besides the most evil ones. If you are just a regular citizen, would you approve of that shit? If anything yet again Twins are fucking up and Rowan can step as a moderate one. And in that case Patricia route seems better to me, because you can control the city through her when the time comes.
Nah that Rowan seems to like it because muh honor, but it's a better option in my opinion. Although, the best option would have been to abandon Alexia to begin with and gather all powers and strike at Twins while they are still weak and disorganized.

AlexWildfire

May 29, 2018
Yeah, I know. Tbh, I don't see the appeal of Werden's route. Sure, some people escape, but there is still much death. Marianne doesn't get turned into a statue, but what's to say that we can't turn her back or at least give her peaceful death later on when we deal with Twins? Marianne forgiving you even feels a bit like foreshadowing. And Twins molesting her would just turn off potential servants besides the most evil ones. If you are just a regular citizen, would you approve of that shit? If anything yet again Twins are fucking up and Rowan can step as a moderate one. And in that case Patricia route seems better to me, because you can control the city through her when the time comes.
Nah that Rowan seems to like it because muh honor, but it's a better option in my opinion. Although, the best option would have been to abandon Alexia to begin with and gather all powers and strike at Twins while they are still weak and disorganized.
The appeal might come from the next few acts, although has said before, the game gives you pretty slim reasons to want to do it, and if anything gives you more reasons to not do it. Werden is a dying bitter old fool that saves the nobles and little else, the nobles are incompetent idiots and/or only care about their own hides. If the route was put there has a show that the game is not about trying to do the "good thing" i wouldn't be surprised.
Loyal Rowan gets praised and a new servant, disloyal rowan gets to put someone useful under his direct control or allegiance, good rowan gets beaten and bloodied, has no reward and has one of the best characters "killed".
My personal opinion , the "good" ending will be the least satisfying one, the story seems to show at every turn that there aren't good guys, only different systems, and the fact that you can get approval from the goddess just because Rowan makes the twins go with a structured hierarchy says a lot.

I just hope that they don't keep rowan in the "any true action against the twins is immediately found out and punished within 5 seconds till 3 minutes from the ending". Act 1 is fulled with contradiction due to the events.
Adras learns to be less of a idiot? Nop, 2 events later he is back to bull rushing, guess that strategy talk went out the window.
The dwarf saying you are the true power behind the throne? Naah, that is hot air, we are in the act 1, can't have that.

A360

Jun 29, 2018
Well, myself as many here expect to have the enjoy of that in one way or another, to overcome them, some expect some hero's deus ex machina, but looking how much damage can be done by The Twins with Rowan's help that's not precisely a choice, it's being more naive, this isn't Dragon Ball, people don't and can't be resurrected after being killed, the destruction of towns, cities and wealth (in the more overall true sense) can't be returned back as before or for the better, is lost, and will be need to spend years (if not centuries) to recover with the correct conditions (and like in the reality that inspire fantasy & fiction stories) but never be the same nor more splendorous than before, just think in Babylon with their Hanging Gardens majesty that couldn't be replicated, or think in the majesty that was Constantinople that can't be compare as Babylon's Majesty... So, what's lose is lost... But you can suspect for the worst because:

:KEK: So, expect for the worst...
I'm a basic bitch, I want a power fantasy ending. I mean if Alexia can be transformed who says Rowan cannot be. Get in that chamber absorb all that good chaosy shit and fuck and rule the world for hundreds of years as a twisted abomination with his harem of redheads and greenskins. Morals and happy endings be dammed I just want Rowan to fuck Helayna, Liurial,, Jezera Alexia, Min etc bandy for eternity.

That or Rowan fucking dies to some peasent at the end because the stupid sod refused to wear proper armour and the devs want to see us scream.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes