moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Seems to me like people assume this game to be another "Good versus Evil" example, when it is "Order versus Chaos" instead. I mean:
you can get approval from the goddess just because Rowan makes the twins go with a structured hierarchy
That certainly fits the latter and not the former.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Seems to me like people assume this game to be another "Good versus Evil" example, when it is "Order versus Chaos" instead. I mean:

That certainly fits the latter and not the former.
Define order and chaos for you then... Did you hear the phrase "from an order came the chaos and from that chaos emerge an order"?... The meaning is, from every separated thing in existence that have have an order of it's own, by trowing them there is chaos because there isn't just one stable order, but by the interaction of all these systems emerge a spontaneous order that balance everything... That's how in a very superb resume, is how our universe is constituted. In that very same thought, The Goddess of Order can be the real very same enemy this whole time, just by supporting a hierarchy, but, what if this Gods support other kind of "Order" Systems too?, like moral ones?... That's fucking up everything to think to begin with...

Imborrrrrred

Dec 3, 2022
Hi, i just recently decided to try this game out but for some reason it is not loading? i have extracted the file and run the .exe but its doesn't open. Like nothing pops up and no error message appears. any suggestions why?

If it helps, it looks like the log is stuck on the line loading script error took ... secs and nothing comes after that

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Hi, i just recently decided to try this game out but for some reason it is not loading? i have extracted the file and run the .exe but its doesn't open. Like nothing pops up and no error message appears. any suggestions why?

If it helps, it looks like the log is stuck on the line loading script error took ... secs and nothing comes after that
OS?... Did you give permissions?... Your OS is X86-64 or X86?...

deadevil12

Apr 26, 2021
this game really needs a decent wiki with characters and consequences so I do not dive into the game files and check line by line hoping to know what happens when and all the conditions and consequences it has

Reactions: Crusado

deadevil12

Apr 26, 2021

make sure to run it as admin and keep in mind 1st the game loads it takes long to make all the files it needs if that doesn't help check
C:\Users\(YOUR USER NAME)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\seeds of chaos
make sure to delete old files in there especially the persistent file sometimes that help it keeps old data if u played that game b4 BUT keep in mind this file also retains seen lines, gallery ....... etc

Reactions: Black_Cero

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
1.It depends on your preference.There are 3 Wulump(Tentacle Monster) events and a Andras Event if you chose to give her.In the 4th one Andras bangs her on dungeon floor.
2.You can still get the scenes with X'zaratl , Alexia and Rowan.There are only 3 events with all three of them however.You can still get "X'zaratl Virility" event which is the last event between the trio.
3.Again it depends on your preference.In my story Rowan was loyal to Alexia with the exception of Helayna as he was trying to save his friend.Alexia on the other hand wasnt that loyal to him especially when Andras was around.I chose to help Helayna myself so this events never happened.In my opinion Andras NTR events were good as I like the narrative of a hero losing everything that he loves.Powerless starts a 4 event chain(including powerless event).Which is also the end of Andras NTR route with Alexia as of now.At the end of it Alexia becomes his slut behind her husbands back and starts to call him Master Andras.You can still get the Powerless event by just being mean to Alexia.There are also other ways like; In the "Hanging out with the Maids" job event you can choose the first option several times or you can spam the option with Helayna in "Alexia and the rude workers" event(You have to choose Tell Jezera option for this one).Both will lower the relationship stat.You dont need to rat her out to the twins.You can be the perfect husband.
4.The only way to save Helayna is to claim her.If you dont claim her she becomes a sex slave to Andras. If you claim her however it causes a little friction between our main couple.We dont know what kind of role Helayna will play in the future.She is supposed to be an important character.
5.You can search for guides in the internet.But they are also kinda outdated.
Thank you very much. I think I will stay away from it on this try. As for the guides - I'll look for those, but probably won't find much.

Imborrrrrred

Dec 3, 2022
make sure to run it as admin and keep in mind 1st the game loads it takes long to make all the files it needs if that doesn't help check
C:\Users\(YOUR USER NAME)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\seeds of chaos
make sure to delete old files in there especially the persistent file sometimes that help it keeps old data if u played that game b4 BUT keep in mind this file also retains seen lines, gallery ....... etc
It works now thank you

Last edited:

BasterLord4

Jul 10, 2021
game crashes when i hover mouse cursor over arena ;C am i gonna lose some content without clicking on it? as i understand events from the constructions can be played automatically after week ends.

Last edited:
Reactions: FugginDamaged

Imborrrrrred

Dec 3, 2022
Now that I played a bit of the game I have some questions about the storyline available mainly because I am interested in the following questlines:
1. Are there any endings in place or is the game still too early in development? Also what is act 2? Will killing the twins be a viable ending eventually cause they are both very cartoonishly evil and kind of annoying?
2. For the succubus with 4 arms, is there a route for her, Rowan and Alexia? She seems nice
3. For the sorceress, when does the three extra opportunities for testing Rowan come in? I skipped pass a bunch of weeks yet the quest isn't popping up.
4. Does Alexia's corruption matter? I am asking this because I did all the succubus' quest and ended up in mid corruption accidentally (I didn't know she could be corrupted)
5. How do you trigger tavern quests? Is it RNG because even after taking the keep the tavern doesn't have any events.
6. Is there a heleya and Rowan route, I saved her but no event has triggered for me

Last edited:

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Now that I played a bit of the game I have some questions about the storyline available mainly because I am interested in the following questlines:
1. Are there any endings in place or is the game still too early in development? Also what is act 2? Will killing the twins be a viable ending eventually cause they are both very cartoonishly evil and kind of annoying?
2. For the succubus with 4 arms, is there a route for her, Rowan and Alexia? She seems nice
3. For the sorceress, when does the three extra opportunities for testing Rowan come in? I skipped pass a bunch of weeks yet the quest isn't popping up.
4. Does Alexia's corruption matter? I am asking this because I did all the succubus' quest and ended up in mid corruption accidentally (I didn't know she could be corrupted)
5. How do you trigger tavern quests? Is it RNG because even after taking the keep the tavern doesn't have any events.
6. Is there a heleya and Rowan route, I saved her but no event has triggered for me
1. There are no endings yet. The main plot of Act I (=current game) is almost finished and the devs are now focusing on NPC routes and side events. When Act I is finished, the development of Act II (from what I understand, as a separate game) will start. But I don't think we can expect the demise of the twins anytime soon.
2. Yes, it's still being developed, but it already consists of many events. Even though it's a route that can easily corrupt Alexia, it generally supports the bond between Alexia and Rowan, so it's good for non-NTR players.
3. You need to visit the library frequently, checking if any new events become available. Cliohna's route is finished for Act I, although it's not very long unfortunately.
4. Yes, it matters a lot as it changes Alexia's character. Those changes reflect on some of her events and interactions. If you want Alexia to remain pure, you need to be careful to avoid corruption.
5. The tavern has no events for Rowan at the moment. You will need to put Alexia to work at the tavern in order to gain access to any events there. This option to engage Alexia in work becomes available at a certain point of the game (you will be informed when it happens).
6. Helayna's route is still awaiting to be reworked and finished. There are already some events though. If you rescued Helayna and brought her to your room, you must wait some weeks and her events will start to trigger. There are no events with her immediately after rescuing.

Reactions: Crusado

Imborrrrrred

Dec 3, 2022
1. There are no endings yet. The main plot of Act I (=current game) is almost finished and the devs are now focusing on NPC routes and side events. When Act I is finished, the development of Act II (from what I understand, as a separate game) will start. But I don't think we can expect the demise of the twins anytime soon.
2. Yes, it's still being developed, but it already consists of many events. Even though it's a route that can easily corrupt Alexia, it generally supports the bond between Alexia and Rowan, so it's good for non-NTR players.
3. You need to visit the library frequently, checking if any new events become available. Cliohna's route is finished for Act I, although it's not very long unfortunately.
4. Yes, it matters a lot as it changes Alexia's character. Those changes reflect on some of her events and interactions. If you want Alexia to remain pure, you need to be careful to avoid corruption.
5. The tavern has no events for Rowan at the moment. You will need to put Alexia to work at the tavern in order to gain access to any events there. This option to engage Alexia in work becomes available at a certain point of the game (you will be informed when it happens).
6. Helayna's route is still awaiting to be reworked and finished. There are already some events though. If you rescued Helayna and brought her to your room, you must wait some weeks and her events will start to trigger. There are no events with her immediately after rescuing.
1. Unfortunate, oh well if it will eventually happen then that's good.
2&4. Ok thats good but is there a way to lower corruption for Alexia or Rowan then if I take this route? For that matter is there a mechanical advantage for Rowan and Alexia to remain pure/become corrupted? I briefly ran a save where I used the developers console to max out rowans corruption and nothing really changed I think.
5&6. Ok will check that out.
3. Can I ask how that route ends because from what I can tell there don't appear to be any scenes for it in the scene replay mod gallery? You can spoiler tag it to hide it for other people but I am kind of curious what happens. Or can you tell me how to trigger the event using the console? I am pretty sure I passed like 15 weeks after the event where Rowan challenged her and nothing has happened.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes