Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
Unless the pregnancy is part of the story (as in mandatory to go through), it's likely to be an end content thing. The game's staff are likely not going to spend extra money to have 2 version of a image, one where the character is not pregnant, and one where she is, due to your choice of having the character impregnated. Side characters are much easier to handle, as you can just give them limited/self contained scenes, ie the pregnant woman in orc's camp, whereas important characters like Alexa who is more involved in the story, and has many images, is simply expensive to have a preg/no preg ver to have.
Maybe a one year time skip where, in chapter two, the baby will look like whoever fucked her more or something like that? And then make the baby not that important so you can reuse the same image every scene it appears.

Beglitched

May 2, 2023
Rein can you comment on that recent update to Helena? Who is Nyx, what the rewrites is all about?

News From the Six Realms #84 - Heatwave
"Time to talk about the release - I've already got a decent chunk of work from Nyx who is taking over on Helanya. He has made rewrites to the old events to bring them into line with the new plans.. "

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Rein can you comment on that recent update to Helena? Who is Nyx, what the rewrites is all about?

News From the Six Realms #84 - Heatwave
"Time to talk about the release - I've already got a decent chunk of work from Nyx who is taking over on Helanya. He has made rewrites to the old events to bring them into line with the new plans.. "
Nyx is a new writer, and he's been primarily writing the latest Indarah events, and the new Ophelia content. He's also the person who expadend on the wine serving event in the bar to include a Andras x Alexia blowjob.

The purpose of the rewrites is to add a more... Streamlined Helayna experience? Helayna is in a bit of a weird spot, since she's both a optional love interest, and, when she's present, a very important character for Rowan's and Alexia's relationship dynamic. If we add to that multiple choice backgrounds, and the initial plans to have two paths for Helayna - Bedslave and Knight - then we're ending with a character that adds a immense amount of variables to a game that already struggles with the overabundance of them.

So the rewrite had a two goals in mind:
- Expand on the Raeve segment, which, compared to some of the later content, is a little barebones?
- Trim the fat off Helayna's plot - remove the mutliple choice background, and... Well you'll get to see what exactly has been done to the planned Helayna's paths.

Sweet Rein
X'zaratl scene variant without Rowan physically involved could be nice imo.

View attachment 2745781
It would be nice, but I'm swamped. Sorry people.

If I could I'd just write X'zaratl getting into threesomes with various characters in the castle.
Is Andras x Alexia or Alexia breeding pit content over for act 1
Andras x Alexia have more content to come.
Alexia in the breeding pits... We're mostly done for the time being. There were plans for additional content with the driders, but this has been all but cut as the team wants to move the main plot forward.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Doesn't seem like it. Apparently, X'Zartl final scenes are planned for 2024, and there are only around a couple of scene left for her. The rest of the cast may not see the end of their arcs until 2025. And we don't even know when the end of the Goblin arc is planned, nor the Fae's.
I remember that the team still had plans for the changing in the mechanics of the game that would end with the change of how looks the statistics, status and quest windows, so, there's still a lot to do, i just hope they just had ended with the random quest at the map, the last time i played some few of them seems to need to update to the new art unified style yet.

Reactions: g0i5y

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
2024 should be the end date. Different people handle different characters, and other writers are usually far more prolific than me.

We are almost done with mechanics , I wanted to have a test build this month, but it got delayed because I couldn't find time to review everything.

Xzaratl is, regretfully, the last character on my priority list. I except everyone else be done with their content before I get to writing her.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Will the devs plan to add a character to compete with Rowan in Alexia's affectations that's not a total jackass like Andras? I don't really feel like Greyhide and that fishman is a serious contender for Alexia's love. It would be much better to have it as a human and where Rowan isn't keen on sharing Alexia. He could also compete with Rowan in the affections of Jezera.

Last edited:

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
Will the devs plan to add a character to compete with Rowan in Alexia's affectations that's not a total jackass like Andras? I don't really feel like Greyhide and that fishman is a serious contender for Alexia's love. It would be much better to have it as a human and where Rowan isn't keen on sharing Alexia. He could also compete with Rowan in the affections of Jezera.
We have enough characters at this point.

ChewbakkaC

Aug 22, 2020
Just gotta say, i've been very pleasantly surprised by this game. The cgi art is incredible and honestly looks much better than character sprites, pure eye candy. And i'm surprised at the amount of gay content. This game struck me as your typical straight sex game with one very optional gay encounter so seeing that the devs earnestly try to make it somewhat even in terms of male/female options was unexpected.

Like, every time youre asked about your preferences you can talk about how much you want that male booty and sometimes some men even come onto you first even if you can always refuse. Andras forcing you to suck his dick made me lol

Basically as a bisexual with a strong preference for men i really enjoyed this game and am really grateful. Thanks devs and whatever gay peeps in the team that make all that juicy gay sex lol

4.00 star(s) 165 Votes