Ren'Py - Seeds of Chaos [v0.4.06] [Vénus Noire]

1. 5.00 star(s)

TepidTwisTed

Lot of great ideas in the works with a pretty decent 'game' at the moment. I find myself eagerly waiting what the next .01 patch will include. Though I am biased cause of best girl Alexia. I just wish it didn't take as long to add new scenes. But since I can't putting money in the patreon I won't complain.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

TheSexinati

A good game. 5 Stars.

I am rating with five stars now. At the time of the original review, there were certain issues which have been addressed.

Such as events now being greatly fixed. No longer do we have to suffer Save-quitting for hours at a time just to Hook up with Greyhide!

So 5 out of 5.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

waxall

One of the few games where the game play and story line are fun enough to keep you engaged between the H-scenes. I'd even play this without the adult content.... But let's not go to far. It has a good mix of different fetish. You get warned so you can skip content you can't stomach. But who would want to pass up 3somes with 4 armed futa monster girls?
  4. 5.00 star(s)

doesitreallymatterdude

Excellent blend of VN and resource management, great characters, and a rich story. Beautiful art, sexy scenes, and a game interesting enough to make you want to play for it's own merits. Definitely worth a try if you want more than a fap-fest.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Nopety

This game has a very wide and diverse array of content, some of which is off-putting to many players. Luckily, it allows you to skip most of sexual content you would like to avoid (eg. ntr, m/m). It's artwork is highly detailed and excellent. It has a well written and entertaining plot. It even has some okay gameplay. What it doesn't have is much content. Each release has been and continues to be substantive though, so I look forward to its future.