Foreeever

Jul 14, 2021
my sad attempt of the replay mod for 0.4.06 created 256,257,258,259,260 plus added to 235, 250 and 254 their newly added cgs, probably missing some variables here and there but most of the new stuff is visible and i am not providing full info like opaquecake is am not fully sure how he was spreading them so they won't work too well with the sorting

260 was part of a big event so i left a small part of it where the cgs are found

let me know how it works as it's first time when i try doing this and might fail hard
l.e. swapped them on 26.08 with a version with a bit more info for the mod filtering
l.e.2: for instalation copy to the game folder, as described by opaquecake
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

snowman44

Jul 10, 2017
So which men have gay content and how much? I know of Greyhide, Andras and dwarf man (Andras is the hottest but he's also not appealing personality wise). Any others? I would like a more intimate interaction with someone who isn't a cow man.

Nov 9, 2017
So which men have gay content and how much? I know of Greyhide, Andras and dwarf man (Andras is the hottest but he's also not appealing personality wise). Any others? I would like a more intimate interaction with someone who isn't a cow man.
I'm there with you. Andras is super fucking hot but his personality. While I like Greyhide's personality but am not into bestiality. If only they could combine the two and then Rowen and the new Andras could fall for each other

KR1SS L34L

Feb 7, 2023
when you explore you meet some guys along the way, it actually gives you the option of whether you're going to interact with a male or a female. You also have that incubus, the twink dark elf who works in the breeds pits, I think an Orc chief, the Whitescar (furry/wolf wtv), an arachnoid creature.

Reactions: Kerre_22

sorjs53

Mar 17, 2024
when you explore you meet some guys along the way, it actually gives you the option of whether you're going to interact with a male or a female. You also have that incubus, the twink dark elf who works in the breeds pits, I think an Orc chief, the Whitescar (furry/wolf wtv), an arachnoid creature.
This might be discriminatory, but I'm personally not into beast/fae races, so it's hard for me to go those routes. Andras is an exception, and ngl I wouldn't mind some omegaverse stuff with Rowan×Andras

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
I'm there with you. Andras is super fucking hot but his personality. While I like Greyhide's personality but am not into bestiality. If only they could combine the two and then Rowen and the new Andras could fall for each other
If you built favor with Andras, he changes how he interacts with Rowan quite a bit.
I like Minotaurs in erotica but Greyhide is drawn too soft (which fits his character) and I find the main point of the Minotaur is the huge dick and Rowan barely makes use of it.
The twink drow arc is pretty damn complete and I'd say it is solid. I wish it was kinkier cause that twink can take it (e.g. a DP with Rowan and Andras or threesomes or even fisting).
The grey dwarf arc has two scenes but he seems to be the NPC they decided to drop. Honestly given we have the drow, Andras and Greyhide, I don't mind.
Rowan does have at least two outdoor encounters with humans were he is a bottom. Again here I'd rather he was verse but they are still good scenes with good CGs.
There is only one encounter with Rowan getting topped by an Orc (and it is in a threesome with Andras no less). I wish they'd gone for the DP but sadly it wouldn't happen. There is another one with Rowan topping an "Orc" that looks entirely human. I wish we had at least one outdoor encounter where things went bad when Rowan tried to recruit some orcs resulting in at least their chief fucking him (I'd rather have a gangbang but that ain't gonna happen:) ); we do after all get something like that with female orcs. And I do think it is weird that among the major castle NPCs there is not an orc that is someone Rowan can interact with regularly. There is potentially Tarish who is female.

Last edited:

perles75

May 16, 2020
If you built favor with Andras, he changes how he interacts with Rowan quite a bit.
I like Minotaurs in erotica but Greyhide is drawn too soft (which fits his character) and I find the main point of the Minotaur is the huge dick and Rowan barely makes use of it.
The twink drow arc is pretty damn complete and I'd say it is solid. I wish it was kinkier cause that twink can take it (e.g. a DP with Rowan and Andras or threesomes or even fisting).
The grey dwarf arc has two scenes but he seems to be the NPC they decided to drop. Honestly given we have the drow, Andras and Greyhide, I don't mind.
Rowan does have at least two outdoor encounters with humans were he is a bottom. Again here I'd rather he was verse but they are still good scenes with good CGs.
There is only one encounter with Rowan getting topped by an Orc (and it is in a threesome with Andras no less). I wish they'd gone for the DP but sadly it wouldn't happen. There is another one with Rowan topping an "Orc" that looks entirely human. I wish we had at least one outdoor encounter where things went bad when Rowan tried to recruit some orcs resulting in at least their chief fucking him (I'd rather have a gangbang but that ain't gonna happen:) ); we do after all get something like that with female orcs. And I do think it is weird that among the major castle NPCs there is not an orc that is someone Rowan can interact with regularly. There is potentially Tarish who is female.
We definitely need more Rowan/male orc(s) actions :D

The twinky drow has definitely potential but the fact that I see Tina Fey in his face kinda removes me from the fantasy

I'm curious about what you say on the difference in interaction between Andras and Rowan; by memory, I seem to recall that Andras always treats him like a slut and tends to degrade him (possibly in public, which is surely hot). Which scenes are you thinking about?

perles75

May 16, 2020
Seeds of Chaos is a good example of what often goes wrong without someone with experience in control. It's the "kid in a candy store" mentality. Game development goes one of two ways; either you've got a project that no one puts a lid on and the scope goes wildly out of control, or you have someone ready, willing, and able to say no to the many things that the creative types on the project want to do.

The candy store problem is exacerbated in Seeds of Chaos due to the nature in which content is delivered. You're on a map that is far too large for the amount of story content, with events that are not guaranteed to spawn, with stats that play a part in whether or not certain events will spawn, in between specific events tied to locations that are in some cases reliant upon whether or not certain events have spawned. So we're left with a development team that has to create a lot of largely irrelevant content to fill in the map, and then there's the events that are tied to the castle, and Alexia's job, and her alignment, and her allegiances, and Rowan's alignment, and his allegiances, and what he's done in past events, and so on and so forth. All of this is further exacerbated by the fact that as the game developed the actual game mechanics eventually required an overhaul because, well, they were shit and kind of still are.

All of this is indicative of a development team that does not understand how to maintain the scope of a project. If we're ever going to see this three act play completed then they're going to need someone with the knowledge of how to direct a project. They need a detailed design document, a project bible that contains the intended content, and a director who maintains it and has the objectivity and authority to keep the scope from going out of control by cutting content. The inmates are running the asylum and that is and will always be a problem for game development.
I think the dispersion and lack of plan was what almost damned the game at a certain point, with the story rushed to the act I end without a structure and many holes behind, plus the multiplication of characters, but I think they have a more structured approach since some time and it shows (despite being slow).
Surely there are some elements that are innate andifficult/impossible to tweak.

I do not mind the random events on the map because they provide flavour and a good feeling of an actual world, although yes, i would have probably prioritised the main storylines.

bal123

Sep 12, 2022
my sad attempt of the replay mod for 0.4.06 created 256,257,258,259,260 plus added to 235, 250 and 254 their newly added cgs, probably missing some variables here and there but most of the new stuff is visible and i am not providing full info like opaquecake is am not fully sure how he was spreading them so they won't work too well with the sorting

260 was part of a big event so i left a small part of it where the cgs are found

let me know how it works as it's first time when i try doing this and might fail hard
l.e. swapped them on 26.08 with a version with a bit more info for the mod filtering
How do i install it, i cant make it work

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
We definitely need more Rowan/male orc(s) actions :D

The twinky drow has definitely potential but the fact that I see Tina Fey in his face kinda removes me from the fantasy

I'm curious about what you say on the difference in interaction between Andras and Rowan; by memory, I seem to recall that Andras always treats him like a slut and tends to degrade him (possibly in public, which is surely hot). Which scenes are you thinking about?
Well last year they added several AndrasXRowan scenes fleshing up the arc and the scenes work differently depending on if you have favor with Andras or not.

4.00 star(s) 169 Votes